Permagard Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Permagard
"Good and fast service"
"prompt delivery."
"Very helpful lady called bromwin"
"Good product and prompt delivery"
"product exactly what I wanted and the delivery was very fast"
"Very good service and technical support however expensive delivery service!"
"Good prices and quick despatch"
"Product arrived within 48 hours"
"Excellent service"
"Delivered next day excellent"
"Great product to use for my basement conversion couldn't fault it"
"Kept informed over progress of order and quick delivery."
"Great service"
"I`ve only ordered once from Permaguard but I am impressed with the how easy and efficient it was. It is the first time that I am using the materials I wanted and it was handy to find prompts of other things I may need. the delivery was quick and I was happy with the price"
"Brilliant customer Service. I ordered facade cream masonry protection cream, it arrived the following day but as I lifted the pot out of the box the contents deposited in the bottom of the box! TNT had destroyed the pot in transit. It was delivered after 5pm Thursday so permagard were closed. I emailed them explaining that I needed the product for use on Saturday 250 miles away. By 9.30 I had been phoned received an apology and it was arranged to send by am delivery to the Devon address. Pot arrived safely and product was easy to apply. Dried clear and all seems good but too early to tell its effectiveness. If the product matches Customer service then It will be Brilliant. Thanks Permagard"
"Products were perfect only issue is paying delivery of order over £600 bit of a joke really and to charge £25 for delivery bit expensive."
Hi Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Unfortunately, we're not currently in a position to offer free delivery. We work super hard on keeping our product prices as low as we can for our customers, however currently delivery prices reflect what we are charged by the courier. We really value your custom and thank you for ordering with Permagard.

Steve
"Great product, delivered quickly..."
"Gave this kit to my builder and he has used it to successfully repair a cracked retaining wall. He is very complementary about the Kit provided and describes it as "heavy duty and professional". and "better value than the usual stuff from the trade warehouses". So, a happy builder. Who knew.......??"
"Super fast delivery Used it before and it works"
"Delivery 1st class will write a review after completion but products look good"
Permagard is rated 4.81 based on 873 reviews