Permagard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Permagard
Read Permagard Reviews
Very kind with technical advice. The product behaved as promised. Very satisfied.
Good service
Great advice and support. Wish I'd found out about them earlier, would have saved me lots of time and money!
Many thanks for the Permaguard product that I ordered and for the prompt delivery. I got exactly what it says on the tin and am sure this will defeat the water ingress problem I had on this job.
Always a good service, many thanks. Martin HVB
Service excellent, product good value for money, delivery as promised. Well done would recommend and will use again.
speedy delivery great product
Bought a floor membrane for the cellar with corner and sealing tape. Quality is very good, the membrane is tough enough to work into the area and flexible enough to not break or split. The tapes are incredibly adhesive and work to seal overlaps and edges exceptionally well but be careful not to let the tape touch itself, or you'll be throwing it away. My only issue was the cost, notably on the tape. At £54 delivered, it's very expensive, especially as I only needed a small amount to finish the job but had to buy a standard, long roll again. Likewise the membrane only came in set size, which is far bigger than our floor but no option to reduce. All in though, great materials, tough, sturdy and will definitely prevent water and moisture ingress from coming up though flooring.
Excellent product
Service and delivery was excellent. However, going by your coverage guidelines, our floor area is 25 square metres , recommended 2 applications, we ordered 3 no. 5kg tins, because 2 tins would not be enough, we are now left with an unopened 5kg tin which according to your policy unable to return, leaving us with a tin costing roughly £90, which is of no use to us.
Hi Gail, Glad to hear that you were pleased with our general service and delivery. With regards to the coverage of the Epoxy DPM 5kg tin, this would cover up to 20m² on a flat, not too absorbent surface. If you have spread the full 5kg tin over an area 25m², the coating would be too thin I’m afraid. With the epoxy resin it’s not a case of spreading it as far as possible as the correct thickness needs to be achieved in order to create a damp proof barrier. We would advise that you apply the third tin to make sure that you have full protection. Please contact us if you are at all unsure.
Everything arrived and within delivery time estimated
Really impressed with the price, customer service when I called (twice), website and delivery. I’m confident the product will be equally good once fitted.
Postage was very good and quick.. Haven't fitted the air vents yet will let u know when fitted how well they work ...
Easy to use, fussfree, good range of products, shopped for ventilation
The sales team are very helpful and knowledgeable about their products, I would highly recommend Permagard.
The Kiesol damp-proofing cream is excellent, and your customer service / prompt despatch etc is first class. WELL DONE to your team.
👍🏻 Good service Great price
Got the neccessary information regarding the damp proofing cream from Gregg as I was unsure of the process and application. After several email discussions, I decided to go ahead and purchase the KIESOL kit which duly arrived on time. Gregg and his team are great when requiring information on their products, definately 5 STAR !
No fuss ordered and received on time in fact early thumbs up guys would definitely recommend
All way a great service