Permagard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Permagard
customer service
Read Permagard Reviews
Good product delivered as advertised.
Goods arrived on time , unfortunately two out of four containers were creased and bent , no spillage so contents should be fine
Purchased 2 x 5 litre tubs of Remmers Funcosil FC on Monday 5th August and expecting a next day delivery via TNT. Permagard picked and dispatched on-time on the Monday, but sadly TNT failed to deliver next day, and in fact, we received the delivered items on the Wednesday at 16:45h, a good 1 day late. No criticism of Permagard as their support staff were apologetic and professional in chasing this late delivery. TNT gave no apology for the 1 day late delivery ! The Remmers FC Waterprrofing product itself was applied as per the instructions and time will tell over the next 12 months as to whether the investment of £129 total was worth it in terms of the house brick walls being waterproofed. Will I use Permagard again? Hopefully so for the next set of walls that need to be waterproofed on the East aspect of our house.
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience and once again please accept our apologies for the delivery issue with TNT. We hope you're pleased with the Remmers FC - if you have any questions please do let us know.
No problem with product just delivery driver not helpful as my wife had to struggle to get the membrane into garage herself
Excellent except the carriage and packaging costs relatively high
Always easy to order and quick delivery
quick and easy service with the products I required to complete job
Easy to purchase online. Good information on product. Delivery promised for a Friday but in fact arrived on Monday via TNT.
I was impressed how quickly my order was processed (over a weekend) and had the material with me in two days, as promised. It is now on the wall and works well, thanks to the thorough instructions provided.
Excellent products for stitching cracks in brickwork. Four star because too much packing used!
Quick efficient service despite payment machine being out of order.
Quick delivery, good price
Delivered next day - great. Easy to apply and appears to do what it says on 'tin'. I agree with some previous comments regarding getting the lid off the container.
I found your company to be good to deal with.
The kit had all we needed to complete the job. Unfortunately the container containing the grout had cracked lid (it had been taped up.. so wasn't transit damage and a little escaped into the transit packaging...which we didn't know about as we walked in, it leaked over the clients hallway...not happy.
Stocked what I wanted at a very good price and shipped it quickly. Whats not to like!
Order for 3 items was split over two parcels. One was delivered next day, the second the day after.
Very good product, though the pegs kept bending when I used the 7.0 mm drill supplied, then found that a 7.5mm drill worked much better nice tight fitting plugs but no bending. Doesn’t bend round corners as easily as stated though.
Hello Mr Kohler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a good review, we appreciate the feedback. We supply the 7mm drill as standard as we have found this size to suit most substrates but appreciate certain substrates do require a larger diameter for a nice fit. The corners do require fixing plugs close to the edge in order to keep a tight fit. Hope this helps.

Regards

The Permagard Team
easy to use went on well coverage good time will tell if it is successful
The ordering and delivery service was brilliant. We have treated the wood and so far it looks good. Will do a second treatment in a week or two just as a precaution.
Permagard is rated 4.81 based on 1,464 reviews