PDK Ltd Reviews

Read PDK Ltd Reviews

sales@pdk.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how PDK Ltd made you happy
First time user, very impressed with choice and efficiency. Will definitely be back. Stuart. N. E. Lincolnshire.
Excellent service. Shame the choice is not as great as they have sold out of so many jigsaws. I have used the company three times through lockdown and I have not been disappointed.
Buying to delivery went very well. When I was sorting through the pieces to get the outside pieces I found a few pieces that were slightly damaged. Some of the small rounded parts that join up to another part were bent. So I had to strengthen them with glue. I don't know how they are broken down before being bagged and boxed up but I think the damage is done then.
Bought falcon deluxe jigsaw puzzles. With postage and packing they came out at almost the same price as at a nearby garden centre. Delivered promptly and in good condition.
My granddaughter her Lambie we got her in england. We thought another one was safe to have just in case. It had a slight hole when it arrived and beads were coming out but after a quick stitch it was good as new..
Lovely jigsaw speedily dispatched. Good service and good selection of jigsaws.
Always kept informed great service well done
Service as expected. Good quality jigsaws which arrived in the time frame promised and good condition. Extremely good value for money.(I reserve five stars for going above and beyond what I expect as normal service from a company).
Arrived very quickly & was well packaged. The jigsaw pieces are thin compared to other jigsaws I have purchased but for the price it is great value & no problem when completing it.
Easy to order from the website and quick delivery. Great value as well.
Great product, but Royal Mail really let the side down....took over a week for 'First Class' post. Otherwise all good.
Good price and prompt service.
Good company to deal with goods arrived on time. Would buy from them again
Arrived very quickly, packaged well, Christmas presents to can't comment on quality of puzzle
My large piece jigsaw and snowmen arrived safe and quick. They are great value. They are perfect for my lovely group of dementia sufferers to enjoy an activity. Thanks
I purchased a jigsaw puzzle the quality of manufacture is good I would have preferred a puzzle with more difficulty. Those I viewed all looked to be of a similar difficulty.The puzzle was packed well for postage delivery was a day or so longer than I expected. It is the process of being assembled.
Product received quite quickly in these uncertain times. Nice quality. but I haven't started the puzzle yet
Was easy to order and arrived on time. Very pleased with the service and will use you again
Excellent service and product, the only slight problem I had was with the track and trace. The Post office page would not give any information until after delivery when they told me it had been delivered??? I think I was aware as I had it in my hands? This is no reflection on PDK, information from them was clear, accurate and regular, well done.
These jigsaw puzzles are gifts so they have yet to be opened. Boxes look fine. Could not track order as wrong tracking number given. Overall, they arrived on the due date.
PDK Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 1,309 reviews