PDK Ltd Reviews

Read PDK Ltd Reviews

sales@pdk.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how PDK Ltd made you happy
We haven't received them yet. When we do, I'll review.
We have checked the tracking and can see that this order was delivered by Royal Mail on 27 January. We will send you an email about this.
aika huono kun ei ole pakettia näkyny viel missää
We are sorry to hear that you have not received this order. We will email you directly to resolve this matter.
AS YET WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PDK PARCEL?
We are sorry to hear that your order was delayed in the post. We are pleased to see from the tracking that your package was delivered by Royal Mail on 24 November.
I ordered 2 Eurographics jigsaws that did not have the 'smart cut' logo on the box nor was the term in the descriptions of the items and yet I received 2 'smart cut' jigsaws. Having previously bought such jigsaws by accident and found that the pieces were confusing for the recipient, a family member whose brain works differently and that the jigsaws were undoable, I would not have bought these items had they been correctly advertised. While I received a refund for the cost of the jigsaws, one annoyingly intended to be a replacement for one of the jigsaws bought by accident, PDK at first refused to refund the shipping or return costs, then changed their mind and refunded the shipping costs but absolutely refused to refund the return costs. This was my first purchase from PDK and it will be my last.
Haven't received anything yet.
We are sorry to hear that you have not received this order yet but unfortunately there are some delays to international shipping at the moment. We have contacted you directly regarding this delay.
I have not received my goods. The event I wanted them for has passed
We apologise for the problems with the delivery of your order but we are glad to hear that you have now received the goods.
I never received my order despite courier saying it was delivered and signed for. Hoping for this to be fixed as soon as possible as I’m now £25 out of pocket
We are sorry to hear that there is a problem with the delivery of your order. We will email you so that we can resolve this for you.
No item order like 3 weeks ago no confirmation email either
We are sorry to hear that you have not received your order. We will contact you to sort this out for you.
The polystyrene kept breaking as we tried to put the pieces together, we ended up binning it! But had a bit of fun trying.
Ordered and paid, but never received items for our school PTA. After trying to contact them on a Saturday, where there is no one in the office and you are unable to even leave them a message, because we needed the items for our school fair the next day. I was supposedly sent an email on Sunday advising of a technical failure (still managed to take my money though!), which I most certainly never received. I then emailed again and again and finally requested a phone call back, common courtesy in my book, to which I received a bulk standard email!!!! Would not recommend this company, in any shape or form, for their horrendous service and the fact that there seems to be no real remorse or apology given that actually makes me think they are sorry. They probably won't ever put this on their website, as they wouldn't wish for anyone to know how dreadful they are. If I could vote for 0/5 stars, I would've.
We are very sorry about the problems with your order and for the inconvenience caused. Unfortunately your order was not processed as there was a technical problem with our order processing system. I can assure you that we did send you 2 emails on the Sunday and have forwarded these to you again. As you know, we have now processed a full refund. We can understand your frustration and disappointment. The problems you encountered with this order are not typical of the service we normally provide and we ourselves are not happy with the level of service which we have provided on this occasion.
Still not received my order so not happy
We are sorry to hear that you have not received your order which was despatched promptly. Unfortunately there seems to have been a problem with the delivery of your order. We will contact you by email to resolve this for you.
Did not receive item! Very poor service
We are sorry to hear that you did not receive your order which was despatched promptly. We do not seem to have had any messages from you in respect of the problems with delivery. Please send an email to our Customer Services team (sales@pdk.co.uk), so that we can sort this out for you.
I order one month ago and stil didn't receive anything. Could you send ths purchase we order ??? Thank you
Hello Helene, as advised by our customer services teams in an email to you on May 17th, DHL attempted delivery when you were out and the package has been returned to us. We have refunded your payment in full. We apologise for the problems with the delivery of your order and for any inconvenience caused.
PDK Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 1,316 reviews