PDK Ltd Reviews

Read PDK Ltd Reviews

sales@pdk.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how PDK Ltd made you happy
Very good quick delivery well informed.
Good choice of jigsaws on the website. Best Christmas one I'd seen out of lots of websites. Arrived promptly and is fine.
Bought for Xmas, fun present not opened yet
I bought a Schmidt puzzle from PDK. Excellent quality, the pieces are cleanly cut and the picture is clear with brilliant colours. PDK had a good selection of puzzles, they dispatched the order quickly and were good value compared to other sites. Definitely recommended
PDK Ltd 5 star review on 21st November 2021 PDK Ltd 5 star review on 21st November 2021
The items will be with me tomorrow, so my review is about the delivery. Unfortunately, your delivery is ems, so I needed to pay more for this. If I knew that before, I wouldn't invite from your site.
Yes my experience with pdk has been good it was just this once when my parcel was lost in the post I got a,bit frustrated. I will order again soon
Bought jigsaws. Good price. Easy to order. Quick delivery.
Excellent service and the best prices on the web!
Excellent service. Good to support a local firm.
Fast delivery service. Well packaged and protected. Friendly delivery person. Always a delight shopping with you. Great prices too! Looking forward to gifting these jigsaw advent calendars for Christmas. Bought last year's version from you and they were loved last year. Thank you again.
Think the prices are a little weird. Different prices at checkout due to vat adding on items and postage. Only worked out 40p more than i estimated it but i almost didn't bother with the order due to this discrepancy. Shipping was fine and quick and the product seems in new condition but it'll be a christmas gift so haven't opened it.
Fast Delivery! Great package! Wonderful experience!
Wide choice of jigsaws and delivery was quick
Came across PDK while Browsing the internet sites for a gift that i was hunting out Well i am so glad i did Great price & fast delivery 10/10 will definitely use again
Very pleased with the jigsaws, very good quality.
Great selection of items on offer, easy online ordering and swift delivery
Order arrived super fast and well packaged. Beautiful 2000 jigsaw, not too easy but thoroughly enjoyable to do. Also purchased puzzle mat and enabled the puzzle to travel 160 miles in car securely so I could carry on with it when I got home.
PDK Ltd 5 star review on 12th November 2021
Yes very Happy with my items will be buying again tHANK YOU
Easy transaction, kept informed, goods arrived when PDK ltd said they would. Got what I wanted at a good price
No problems at all. Quick delivery and item exactly as described.
PDK Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 1,481 reviews