PDK Ltd Reviews

sales@pdk.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how PDK Ltd made you happy

Kathleen Spence
"Thank you for your prompt service. I have a query. I am looking for another one by Dominic Davison. Holdson have it listed as 'The Hideaway Cottage' They have this under a series called Picture Perfect which they are no longer producing. Can you please help me with this one. Thanks Kathleen"
Miha Holc
"Got in stock World's smallest puzzles for my wife :) More needed!"
Eve Evans
"Have now ordered two tombola kits from PDK Ltd to use on stalls for fundraising for the Scottish SPCA at our local Supporters Group in Nairn in the Scottish Highlands. The kits are excellent and we find a half set can be used over two events and there are still some animals left. The toys are of good quality. Our only grumble would be the extortionate postage charged because we are in the North of Scotland (mainland). Would not normally with any firm who does this but have no choice as this is the best quality tombola kit we have found."
"Very happy with the product I purchased and amazed at how quickly it arrived. Megan New Zealand"
"Great customer service. They replied to my email within hours and sorted out my query straight away. Ordered a card game and it was with me in a couple of days . This was the first time I’d used PDK and I was really impressed."
"Andy came today at the time predicted and delivered my parcel into my hands. brilliant. thank you"
"Product was excellent,just as described,delivered quickly,great price and quality."
"Very easy account set up and order confirmation. Item delivered her quickly. Very pleased with this company."
"I have not received my goods. The event I wanted them for has passed"
We apologise for the problems with the delivery of your order but we are glad to hear that you have now received the goods.
"I have bought several items from PDK and have always found the quality to be exceptional. The service is excellent and the website easy to navigate."
"Faultless. Easy to order online, the goods arrived promptly and securely packed."
"rapid and efficient"
"Great company to order from. Straight forward, easy process from start to finish. Very quick delivery."
"A great range of puzzles delivered promptly. A good all round service ,thank you PDK"
"Speedy delivery. Tombola tickets just what I wanted for our summer gala."
"I've been doing a number of puzzles on PDK. I am very pleased with their quality, prices and delivery. Recommends the company for others Hans Sweden"
"I bought a few puzzles and they're all great quality. Not to mention that they were delivered really quick. I'm very happy with PDK."
"Very good customer service. Very prompt and easy to deal with"
"Very happy with the buying process fast delivery."
"Only a 4 Star rating because the small dogs are a little too small. The others are fine and a decent quality."
"Super fast and efficient service"
"Easy ordering process, quick delivery and accurate descriptions. Perfect prizes for our summer fete!"
"The tickets arrived very quickly when ordered"
PDK Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 297 reviews