PDK Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend PDK Ltd

sales@pdk.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

How would you rate PDK Ltd?

Kathleen Spence
Kathleen Spence
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for your prompt service. I have a query. I am looking for another one by Dominic Davison. Holdson have it listed as 'The Hideaway Cottage' They have this under a series called Picture Perfect which they are no longer producing. Can you please help me with this one. Thanks Kathleen"
Miha Holc
"Got in stock World's smallest puzzles for my wife :) More needed!"
Eve Evans
"Have now ordered two tombola kits from PDK Ltd to use on stalls for fundraising for the Scottish SPCA at our local Supporters Group in Nairn in the Scottish Highlands. The kits are excellent and we find a half set can be used over two events and there are still some animals left. The toys are of good quality. Our only grumble would be the extortionate postage charged because we are in the North of Scotland (mainland). Would not normally with any firm who does this but have no choice as this is the best quality tombola kit we have found."
Mark Allen
"Easy purchase, excellent product and fast delivery to the other side of the world."
Isobel Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Love the soft toys - very reasonably priced and great quality. Quickly posted too!"
Gill Bartholomew
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service. Answered my enquiry on the chat line very promptly. Item was delivered on time. I would definitely use PDK again."
Edward Orlik
Verified Buyer
"The kazoos I ordered arrived very quickly and they're pretty good quality"
Lisa Andres
Verified Buyer
"My only complaint is that I have is that I did not get a tracking number."
"Incredible prices. I got things brand new for half the price. And then fast delivery. Not a single problem. Just great."
Sue Powditch
Verified Buyer
"They had the jigsaws I wanted at a good price, ordering was easy and they were delivered well, but not over the top, packaged and in a time frame that suited me."
"Good quality & fast service"
Sheila Mellor
Verified Buyer
"good quality product and very efficient delivery"
Kelly Beames
Verified Buyer
"Website good to navigate ordered item and delivered promptly thank you for an excellent service Son very pleased with the 3D titanic ship"
"Prompt Service Very Efficient"
Susan McGinley
Verified Buyer
"I bought jigsaws for gifts .placed the order and arrived the next day well packed and presented ,delighted with your service 10/10"
Alexis Joy Gilligan
Verified Buyer
"great selection of products-delivery charges were very reasonable and time taken to be delivered was so fast-I would highly recommend you"
"I recently purchased a small quantity of 48 kazoos. Now, emotionally, I feel fulfilled. Recently I feel like I have been missing something from my life. My lonely nights are no longer filled with envous thoughts and spite for others (I frequently used to cry myself to sleep), however now that I have my kazoos, I no longer feel that pain. Thank you for all that you have done for me, I can honestly say that you have changed my life for the better."
Samantha Maddox
Verified Buyer
"While the delivery was quick and I was initially impressed, after only having the stuffed toy for a week, the seams have already ripped. Less than the quality I was expecting."
We are sorry to hear that the product was faulty. This is highly unusual. We will email you to resolve this for you.
"Efficient sevice and speedy delivery"
Karin Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived extremely quickly very happy with goods that were ordered"
"Great Service and Timely delivery."
Michael McGarry
Verified Buyer
"Everything was great from start to finish, great customer service. The puzzles that I purchased were great value for money.Will definitely be using PDK again."
Albert Harris
Verified Buyer
"Price very competitive . Delivery very swift kept informed of despatch and tracking very satisfied indeed with the purchase"
PDK Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 267 reviews