PDK Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend PDK Ltd

sales@pdk.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

How would you rate PDK Ltd?

Verified Buyer

Beautiful toys — will be ordering more! Proper quality! And the delivery too! Fabulous! Thank you! :) ordered for kids & the dog found one! (See picture)
Verified Buyer

PDK provide the best in customer service. PDK supply GwylanUK Ltd with its company mascots, loved by children in schools across the UK.
Kathleen Spence
Kathleen Spence
Verified Buyer

Thank you for your prompt service. I have a query. I am looking for another one by Dominic Davison. Holdson have it listed as 'The Hideaway Cottage' They have this under a series called Picture Perfect which they are no longer producing. Can you please help me with this one.

Thanks
Kathleen
Anne Fearnley

Bought as gift
Jill Hurrell
Verified Buyer

Easy to order goods arrived when expected
Verified Buyer

Product as described with fast delivery. Would recommend to others.
Jonathan Pritchard
Verified Buyer

Ordered the hook a duck game, some treasure hunts and raffle ticket books. Ordered on line at about 4pm on a Friday and package arrived following morning (admittedly next day delivery) but impressed with speed of turn around. Games proved to be very popular at our event - I think the adults got as much fun from the ducks as the children did! Just to liven it up a bit we threw in a couple of water activated ducks which flashed through three colours - from another store (PDK you might want to think about that option). Good service, good fun - thank you!

Rebecca Hollis
Verified Buyer

I was not impressed that you use Royal Mail as they only try to deliver once AND I was in when they come round but they didn't see the door bell. I know this is not your fault to a degree but I avoid companies that use Royal Mail for this reason. Still trying to find time to drive 20 minutes to go and pick it up at the depot so not sure on the actual item yet.
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced problems with the delivery of your order. We will email you directly to try to resolve this problem.
Verified Buyer

We were kept totally informed of where our goods were at any stage of its journey and contact details for any questions.
Verified Buyer

PDK was very responsive to my questions and sent out the merchandise immediately.
Sinead McCurry
Verified Buyer

I ordered a pack of farmyard animal masks - found them on PDK cheaper than anywhere else. They arrived within 2 days, great packaging, great product!
Jo Woolley
Verified Buyer

Good choice of toys, easy to order, quick delivery and quality was lovely! Very pleased thank you.
Gina Dickson
Verified Buyer

some amazing values to be had, large choice, lovely quality. arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. shipped with sufficient padding and protection. not sure what else to say can say anything bad about them. perfect products and lovely value for money
Alhanouf Abdulaziz
Verified Buyer

With good handling and answering my messages quickly and prices are excellent
Verified Buyer

"I purchased 10 charity buckets from PDK. They arrived quickly and of excellent quality.\r\nI'll definitely be using PDK again! Thank you. "
Tracey Ingle
Verified Buyer

Received the felt pictures fine but rather than 4 different pictures I received 2 copies of 2 of them instead of 4 different pictures I tried to ring on numerous occasions but no answer I would ideally like 2 of the pictures replaced if possible thank you
We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the items received. We will send you an email to resolve this.

We apologise that you have had problems reaching us by phone.
Janet Mundy
Verified Buyer

Excellent value for money and although I requested 2nd class post the package arrived 3 days after ordering. I will definitely be recommending you to family and friends.
Susan Pavey
Verified Buyer

I was so happy with the soft toy and glove puppets I bought
Barbara Devlin
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order product as expected. Delivered on time, no problems. First purchase but based on my experience would definitely order again.
Unverified Reviewer

Very good service received promptly thank you
Richard Handley
Verified Buyer

Good value charity collection buckets and they made it easy to buy them VAT free as we are a registered charity.
PDK Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 223 reviews