PDK Ltd Reviews

Read PDK Ltd Reviews

sales@pdk.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how PDK Ltd made you happy
Good reliable seller. Always delivered on time and as described. Had only one issue on one occasion which was due to the courier, but PDK resolved this swiftly and that's why I am leaving this review. Their customer service is excellent (replied on time with a professional and friendly attitude, thorough investigation, offered me a hassle-free solution) and they can count on future purchases from me.
Excellent selection of jigsaws and all very reasonably priced. Brilliant service - ordered 12.30 on Sunday, delivered midday Tuesday - 48 hours. I will be back for more.
Well packaged and fast delivery as always. Highly recommend this company
Very nice puzzle
The tombola toys were exactly as shown online. We used you a few years ago and pleased to see your quality hasn’t changed.
Met all the requirements. Good price, well packed, tracked delivery arrived on time.
I love the web site for clear pictures but i dont like the vat put on at checkout i would much prefer the full price on the puzzle at the begining. Delivery was fairly quick.
Thank you for your feedback. The prices displayed on our website all include VAT.
All went very smoothly, fairly priced puzzles and quickly delivered, all round good service
Goods despatched same day as order. Very good service
Good choice of jigsaws and reasonably priced. Delivery good
Purchased 3 jigsaws at a good price and which arrived promptly. Nothing to complain about.
I was so impressed on how fast I received my package. If shipping wasn’t so expensive I would be able to buy more often. Thank for your service.
PDK Ltd 5 star review on 8th May 2022 PDK Ltd 5 star review on 8th May 2022 PDK Ltd 5 star review on 8th May 2022
Good pricing, good delivery, will use again.
Puzzles came earlier than expected; in very good condition with no missing pieces.
Very good service, on jigsaw puzzle order, prompt delivery.
First time using this company and by all accounts it won't be the last! Very impressed with the fast delivery the quality plus the price of their goods. My items were packaged quite well and secure. Definately will use again and have mentioned them to family & friends!
Excellent service, goods arrived when l was told they would and they were in 100% excellent condition. I would purchase from you again.
As with previous purchases from PDK, I've been happy with my products and with the speed and safety of deliveries.
I often buy jigsaws from PDK, their pricing is very competitive and delivery is fast.
Quick delivery and good customer service
PDK Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 1,640 reviews