PDK Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend PDK Ltd

sales@pdk.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

How would you rate PDK Ltd ?

Kathleen Spence
"Thank you for your prompt service. I have a query. I am looking for another one by Dominic Davison. Holdson have it listed as 'The Hideaway Cottage' They have this under a series called Picture Perfect which they are no longer producing. Can you please help me with this one. Thanks Kathleen"
Miha Holc
"Got in stock World's smallest puzzles for my wife :) More needed!"
Eve Evans
"Have now ordered two tombola kits from PDK Ltd to use on stalls for fundraising for the Scottish SPCA at our local Supporters Group in Nairn in the Scottish Highlands. The kits are excellent and we find a half set can be used over two events and there are still some animals left. The toys are of good quality. Our only grumble would be the extortionate postage charged because we are in the North of Scotland (mainland). Would not normally with any firm who does this but have no choice as this is the best quality tombola kit we have found."
"I have not received my goods. The event I wanted them for has passed"
"I have bought several items from PDK and have always found the quality to be exceptional. The service is excellent and the website easy to navigate."
"Faultless. Easy to order online, the goods arrived promptly and securely packed."
"rapid and efficient"
"Great company to order from. Straight forward, easy process from start to finish. Very quick delivery."
"A great range of puzzles delivered promptly. A good all round service ,thank you PDK"
"Speedy delivery. Tombola tickets just what I wanted for our summer gala."
"I've been doing a number of puzzles on PDK. I am very pleased with their quality, prices and delivery. Recommends the company for others Hans Sweden"
"I bought a few puzzles and they're all great quality. Not to mention that they were delivered really quick. I'm very happy with PDK."
"Very good customer service. Very prompt and easy to deal with"
"Very happy with the buying process fast delivery."
"Only a 4 Star rating because the small dogs are a little too small. The others are fine and a decent quality."
"Super fast and efficient service"
"Easy ordering process, quick delivery and accurate descriptions. Perfect prizes for our summer fete!"
"The tickets arrived very quickly when ordered"
"Prompt efficient service. Would recommend to others"
"I was very happy with my purchase and it was very quick delivery"
"I have never ordered from PD before but they were very helpful. They answered all my queries and it was the fastest delivery ever!"
"The Animotsu soft toys are great. Granddaughter loves them. Great service from this company and a great price too. Would definitely recommend"
"I placed an order for three Falcon puzzles and was very pleased as to how quickly i received them. Very happy to order from you again."
PDK Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 292 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!