PDK Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend PDK Ltd

sales@pdk.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

How would you rate PDK Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Bryony McLardy
Bryony McLardy
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful toys — will be ordering more! Proper quality! And the delivery too! Fabulous! Thank you! :) ordered for kids & the dog found one! (See picture)"
John Likeman
John Likeman
Verified Buyer
"PDK provide the best in customer service. PDK supply GwylanUK Ltd with its company mascots, loved by children in schools across the UK."
Jo Woolley
Jo Woolley
Verified Buyer
"Good choice of toys, easy to order, quick delivery and quality was lovely! Very pleased thank you."
Lisa Andres
Verified Buyer
"My only complaint is that I have is that I did not get a tracking number."
"Incredible prices. I got things brand new for half the price. And then fast delivery. Not a single problem. Just great."
Sue Powditch
Verified Buyer
"They had the jigsaws I wanted at a good price, ordering was easy and they were delivered well, but not over the top, packaged and in a time frame that suited me."
"Good quality & fast service"
Sheila Mellor
Verified Buyer
"good quality product and very efficient delivery"
Kelly Beames
Verified Buyer
"Website good to navigate ordered item and delivered promptly thank you for an excellent service Son very pleased with the 3D titanic ship"
"Prompt Service Very Efficient"
Susan McGinley
Verified Buyer
"I bought jigsaws for gifts .placed the order and arrived the next day well packed and presented ,delighted with your service 10/10"
Alexis Joy Gilligan
Verified Buyer
"great selection of products-delivery charges were very reasonable and time taken to be delivered was so fast-I would highly recommend you"
"I recently purchased a small quantity of 48 kazoos. Now, emotionally, I feel fulfilled. Recently I feel like I have been missing something from my life. My lonely nights are no longer filled with envous thoughts and spite for others (I frequently used to cry myself to sleep), however now that I have my kazoos, I no longer feel that pain. Thank you for all that you have done for me, I can honestly say that you have changed my life for the better."
Samantha Maddox
Verified Buyer
"While the delivery was quick and I was initially impressed, after only having the stuffed toy for a week, the seams have already ripped. Less than the quality I was expecting."
We are sorry to hear that the product was faulty. This is highly unusual. We will email you to resolve this for you.
"Efficient sevice and speedy delivery"
Karin Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived extremely quickly very happy with goods that were ordered"
"Great Service and Timely delivery."
Michael McGarry
Verified Buyer
"Everything was great from start to finish, great customer service. The puzzles that I purchased were great value for money.Will definitely be using PDK again."
Albert Harris
Verified Buyer
"Price very competitive . Delivery very swift kept informed of despatch and tracking very satisfied indeed with the purchase"
Karen Duthie
Verified Buyer
"Great service, well priced and fast delivery. Would thoroughly recommend PDK to anyone."
"Wonderful 150 piece jigsaw, small dimensions, which was perfect for my father who has dementia, as it fits on a tray and yet is not too childlike. Arrived in time for Christmas despite my ticking the 2nd Class post box by accident. Dispatched the day after ordering. Thank you"
"Brilliant, fast delivery, great quality"
Carol Ibbs
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and great choice, thank you."
PDK Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 263 reviews