PDK Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend PDK Ltd

sales@pdk.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

How would you rate PDK Ltd ?

Kathleen Spence
Kathleen Spence
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for your prompt service. I have a query. I am looking for another one by Dominic Davison. Holdson have it listed as 'The Hideaway Cottage' They have this under a series called Picture Perfect which they are no longer producing. Can you please help me with this one. Thanks Kathleen"
Miha Holc
"Got in stock World's smallest puzzles for my wife :) More needed!"
Eve Evans
"Have now ordered two tombola kits from PDK Ltd to use on stalls for fundraising for the Scottish SPCA at our local Supporters Group in Nairn in the Scottish Highlands. The kits are excellent and we find a half set can be used over two events and there are still some animals left. The toys are of good quality. Our only grumble would be the extortionate postage charged because we are in the North of Scotland (mainland). Would not normally with any firm who does this but have no choice as this is the best quality tombola kit we have found."
Peter Evans
Verified Buyer
"Only a 4 Star rating because the small dogs are a little too small. The others are fine and a decent quality."
"Super fast and efficient service"
Emma Clark
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering process, quick delivery and accurate descriptions. Perfect prizes for our summer fete!"
Jackie Read
Verified Buyer
"The tickets arrived very quickly when ordered"
Deborah Adamson
Verified Buyer
"Prompt efficient service. Would recommend to others"
Darren Hunt
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with my purchase and it was very quick delivery"
Tracy Edwards
Verified Buyer
"I have never ordered from PD before but they were very helpful. They answered all my queries and it was the fastest delivery ever!"
Sandra Woodruff
Verified Buyer
"The Animotsu soft toys are great. Granddaughter loves them. Great service from this company and a great price too. Would definitely recommend"
Patricia Penney
Verified Buyer
"I placed an order for three Falcon puzzles and was very pleased as to how quickly i received them. Very happy to order from you again."
Karen Jefferys
Verified Buyer
"I needed some collection tins and ways to secure them and it was all available in one place."
"Absolutely delighted with my purchase. Great quality and arrived very quickly. Will certainly use PDK again."
"Couldn’t ask for a better transaction. No sooner had I placed the order it was on its way to America. Delivered within a couple of days making an old timer very happy. Thank you. Great service."
Valerie Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Present of cat toy for friend who had lost her real cat delivered first class post next day."
Helena Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Very good value and prompt delivery."
Mark Allen
"Easy purchase, excellent product and fast delivery to the other side of the world."
Isobel Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Love the soft toys - very reasonably priced and great quality. Quickly posted too!"
Gill Bartholomew
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service. Answered my enquiry on the chat line very promptly. Item was delivered on time. I would definitely use PDK again."
Edward Orlik
Verified Buyer
"The kazoos I ordered arrived very quickly and they're pretty good quality"
Lisa Andres
Verified Buyer
"My only complaint is that I have is that I did not get a tracking number."
"Incredible prices. I got things brand new for half the price. And then fast delivery. Not a single problem. Just great."
PDK Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 281 reviews