PDK Ltd Reviews

sales@pdk.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how PDK Ltd made you happy

Kathleen Spence
"Thank you for your prompt service. I have a query. I am looking for another one by Dominic Davison. Holdson have it listed as 'The Hideaway Cottage' They have this under a series called Picture Perfect which they are no longer producing. Can you please help me with this one. Thanks Kathleen"
Miha Holc
"Got in stock World's smallest puzzles for my wife :) More needed!"
Eve Evans
"Have now ordered two tombola kits from PDK Ltd to use on stalls for fundraising for the Scottish SPCA at our local Supporters Group in Nairn in the Scottish Highlands. The kits are excellent and we find a half set can be used over two events and there are still some animals left. The toys are of good quality. Our only grumble would be the extortionate postage charged because we are in the North of Scotland (mainland). Would not normally with any firm who does this but have no choice as this is the best quality tombola kit we have found."
"Fantastic Service will buy again"
"I was very surprised and pleased that the puzzle came so quickly by international mail. It was received in good condition. I will continue with your company in the future for new Wasgij & Jumbo puzzles. Looking forward to your updates. Esther"
"The contacto is very good"
"I've ordered several times now and I find the prices are very competitive, the delivery is fast and items are well packaged. Communication is excellent in that you are informed about your order/delivery status regularly. I've never had a cause to make a complaint, so couldn't comment on that aspect of the service"
"Very quick postage and delivery parcel arrived in perfect condition and items were in excellent condition"
"great selection of puzzles, good prices and prompt delivery"
"We have always used PDK for our charity collection tins and have always received great service"
"Quick efficient service"
"Purchased an item at the best price I could find on the web from PDK's easy to navigate site. Super quick delivery and well packed with good communication from the company. Excellent service, will shop here again."
"I love puzzles:-) PDK Puzzle is the best Internet shop to buy puzzles. Good prices! Fast deliveries! Good assortment! I am a customer from Sweden who is very satisfied! Hans"
"God clear website ad easy ordering process and swift service culminating in delivery which was on time and able to be tracked all day. Goods in excellent condition and well packed for potentially 'bumpy courier ride'. Very well pleased with whole price, purchase and receipt of goods."
"Very good service, with a quick delivery"
"I was looking for a jig saw that was out of stock. Anne helped with my request and kept me informed along the way until i was able to purchase it. In my experience it is rare to have a company so helpful ,so i will purchase from this company again."
"Great company to do business with."
"Very impressed, great the Canasta cards arrived on the day they said."
"Good. But the charity boxes don’t close. They require stickers. Fast delivery."
"Excellent service, very fast delivery. Thank you."
"Thank you for prompt delivery"
"Easy to order and good value for money. We ordered two puzzles, which arrived promptly and well packaged. Would recommend this Company and will certainly order from them again in the future. A good find!!"
"Transit packaging was excellent,goods arrived on time and product was of excellent quality..would definitely use this company again."
PDK Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 336 reviews