PDK Ltd Reviews

Read PDK Ltd Reviews

sales@pdk.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how PDK Ltd made you happy
Ordered on 11th Nov. Not yet received 18th. How can you five a review when the item hasn't been delivered?
Items not yet arrived
The product I purchased Dog-opoly is poor quality- very disappointing and poor value for money- the counters, cards and money are cheap and nasty- what a shame. delivery from the company was quick.
While the delivery was quick and I was initially impressed, after only having the stuffed toy for a week, the seams have already ripped. Less than the quality I was expecting.
We are sorry to hear that the product was faulty. This is highly unusual. We will email you to resolve this for you.
Received the felt pictures fine but rather than 4 different pictures I received 2 copies of 2 of them instead of 4 different pictures I tried to ring on numerous occasions but no answer I would ideally like 2 of the pictures replaced if possible thank you
We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the items received. We will send you an email to resolve this. We apologise that you have had problems reaching us by phone.
Still not arrived!
We are sorry to hear that you have not received your order which was despatched on 6 March. We will contact you by email to try to resolve this for you.
The picture pieces were made up on the lid of the tin. No problem. When the pieces were taken off there was no complete picture as a guide. If the picture were on the lid it would be easier for the puzzler to complete the puzzle. I bought the jigsaw for a dementia sufferer. There was no way she could have completed the puzzle. Why not have a completed picture on the lid?
We are sorry to hear that the puzzle was too difficult for your needs. We will pass on your feedback to the manufacturer of this puzzle.
Ordered over a week ago and still waiting, emailed but no reply so all in all not happy as yet
We are sorry to hear that you have not received your order which was posted promptly but unfortunately seems to be delayed in the post. We received 3 messages from you yesterday evening at 9.30pm and have replied to you this morning. Please see our email.
Have used Charnwood several times. The last two orders arrived late - much later than they should have done. Even though we paid extra for 2-3 day delivery it took nearer to 2 weeks. We were told it was first an 'office migration' that caused the delays, then it was 'due to a factory move.' I have emailed the enquiries address as well as Alistair (employee) twice and still received no response or apology. Very poor, will find an alternative supplier for our charity going forward.
PDK Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 1,309 reviews