BuyAPlan Reviews

About BuyAPlan:

UK's Fastest and Easiest Planning Map Site

support@buyaplan.co.uk

PassInc Ltd, Unit 2736, PO Box 6945

Tell us how BuyAPlan made you happy
I always use your service, it’s easy reasonable and totally reliable-🤗
quick and efficient service
I have one problem with the plans for planning, they request the name of the road to appear and possibly a second road and on more than one occasion I have not been able to show this .Which meant I have had to print it off and write the name on and then scan.Is there any way you could add a tool that allows you write the name on your chosen plan if you need to? I have seriously thought of going with some other company.
Dear Catherine, thank you for taking the time to write to us. Could you please email support@buyaplan.co.uk with your issue and order number and we will do our best to help you.
I needed two plans to support a planning approval application and I found what I wanted on your website very easily. I downloaded them easily and attached them to my submission. Everything was professional, quick and exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price.
Straightforward and easy to use.
Very pleased with the plan. I didn’t use the red line so can’t comment on the ease of this.
Easy to use web site quick and efficient.
Good website - easy to find the plan and size it how I wanted. Only real issue was that I found the site by chance via the Ordnance Survey website - it didn't show up in the first few pages of a Google search looking for "map for planning application". Lots of other sites did but they didn't provide what I needed.
The site was easy to find and also to use The quality was of a high standard
Good efficient plan of the house and its plot. Delivered well electronically
Thank you for your kind review.
Easy to use time saving
Very easy to select, buy & print. Also able to download a copy
The first time I have used the system but found it was easy to navigate and in a very short time I obtained the plan I needed.
The website was so easy to use and the plans were perfect for my needs. I will recommend you to others Very prompt and good service Andrew Brooks
Quick and Easy System to use - able to get the plans we needed to sell a leasehold plot of land with ease
Easy to obtain a relevant plan
Very easy to buy a plan and a good price too. Would use again if needed.
Excellent service, easy to use. Good response to queries.
Thank you so much for your excellent review.
It would be useful if files could be downloaded with individual names so one knows which is which. But otherwise good.
Dear Ian,thank you for your review and your feedback. You can manually change the title on step 3 of your order 'confirm title of my plan'. Otherwise the plan is downloaded with the address you provided as the title. I hope this helps.
The plan did not show the whole site and was not outlined in red to make it suitable for a planning application.
Please email support@buyaplan.co.uk and we will do our best to help you with your issue.
BuyAPlan is rated 4.30 based on 1,679 reviews