BuyAPlan Reviews

About BuyAPlan:

UK's Fastest and Easiest Planning Map Site

support@buyaplan.co.uk

PassInc Ltd, Unit 2736, PO Box 6945

Tell us how BuyAPlan made you happy
Once I had read all the details of what the site and location plans had included the process of selecting, ordering and downloading could not have been made easier. So I had my plans downloaded and printed within minutes.. Definitley a go to site if plans required in the future.
Quick and easy
Easy to use and reasonable cost for planning location and block plans. Work a treat and the redlining is simple and intuitive
Plan provided is exactly what is required for Land registry application. At a reasonable price.
Easy to use!!!
The go to place for OS plans ,get them in minutes
Needed a plan for council for driveway excellent plan
Easy to Use
Really pleased with the plan that I purchased: it is very good value for money. Being an ex surveyor it was pleasing to see how easy it is to get this sort of service.
I found BuyAPlan to have the best prices, process was easy and not as confusing as other sites to find exactly what I required. Instant delivery and also no restrictions on how many times I could print the plans I purchased (I mean, what's THAT all about with some other providers?!), which was a good job as I messed up my red felt pen outline the first time around! My only criticism is that the 'North' graphic wasn't very obvious on the plans I received, but I got around this with a trusty Stabilo Boss ;)
Easy to access.
Always good for what I require. I have used Buyaplan for quite some time now. Easy website to use and priced reasonably well. Quick service.
Our go to web partner for accurate, fast, easy to get OS mapping solutions - there are even real people there if we need help - can’t remember how many years we’ve used Buy a Plan - no reason no change!
It’s very easy to use. Fast and convenient
Excellent service, quick and easy.
Great service and product ranges
Great plans easy to download at an excellent price
It's quick, easy and inexpensive with 'Buy A Plan' .. enter postcode, confirm address, select plan size and you're done !
Quick&Easy buyaplan