BuyAPlan Reviews

About BuyAPlan:

UK's Fastest and Easiest Planning Map Site

support@buyaplan.co.uk

PassInc Ltd, Unit 2736, PO Box 6945

Tell us how BuyAPlan made you happy
easy site to use, needed more precision on drawing red line. Also needed some Land Reg plans but could see your partners only operated down South so had to go somewhere else for these, but overall pleased with quick billing reply etc
A good plan that was delivered to my iPad within a couple of minutes. A great service thanks
The plans were easy to find and download I just hope I have the ones I need for my plans
Quick and really easy to use.
Excellent service. Fast and efficient at a reasonable cost. I have never had a problem with Buy a Plan, and will continue to use them in the future,
1) When you first join the Login process is a bit frustrating i.e. not straightforward to register. 2) The process of buying 2 plans at a discount could be more user-friendly. 3) The planning portal requests Location Plan and Block Plan - Buy A Plan offers a Site Plan and Block Plan.
Great service very easy to use and fast results
Best plan and straightforward service no complications made everything simple even for an old guy like me.
We required plans for a planning application so used `Buy A Plan`, a quick an easy process at a competitive price.
Two things :- I would like the property address at the bottom of the page and the scale of the plan much larger. Otherwise the plans are fine
It is easy to use for the location, size of plan and in what format to choose. Great website and service.
I bought a plan from you, and used the "red line" button. The red lines did not follow the boundaries of the property, but instead excluded my outbuildings from my land. I had to fix it manually after it was rejected by the Planning Office. Not very impressive! Morten Brinchmann
Ok, but selected two instead of one and had to enquire how to amend it - the cross was small and appeared to be greyed out. And you have kept badgering me to give a review.
I always use Buy A Plan and therefore recommend this site which provides me with instant information and very usable documents. M.
Plan was excellent. Lets hope it will please our Land Registry, as a true plan of my property
bit disappointed that I could not print the plan at a larger scale once down loaded. ie expand it
Dear customer, thank you for taking the time to provide a review. The plan should cover an entire sheet of A4 if printed at 100% size. The map portion however is only a portion of this otherwise the scale would not be correct. We also need to display copyright information, location and licence details.
Needed this plan for land registry first registration Easy to order and easy to use highly recommended
I have bought a number of plans Easy to use site and can view options for various scale sizes before purchase
Really easy to use.