BuyAPlan Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend BuyAPlan

About BuyAPlan: UK's Fastest and Easiest Planning Map Site

support@buyaplan.co.uk

PassInc Ltd, Unit 2736, PO Box 6945

Tell us how BuyAPlan made you happy

"The Buy A Plan Web page was very user friendly and the plan supplied is just what I wanted."
"Website very easy to use, plan came through almost immediately"
"The planning portal was easy to use and the plan itself was exactly what I wanted. Well Done! David T"
"Second time I have used this service, would recommend"
"It was straightforward, and really fast."
"Quick and efficient service and reasonably priced."
"The plan was just what I was looking for Thank You"
"Quick, easy and they were accepted by the planning department!"
"No fuss, just quick and easy maps in many formats."
"Very good service, but l believe to be a little bit expensive"
"The service works. It's why I use it."
"Buy a plan provided a quick , easy and low cost way of achieving a basic and acceptable of my property location . on the contra side , the plan was from partially obsolete information , and did not have the facility to capture a slightly larger area.plan"
"website not user friendly and very expensive I ordered online so the questions below do not apply"
"Easy to use and load, but it all just adds to the cost of submitting a very simple planning application. It's the system, I know, but the cost of it all is depressing. I'd like to see a much bigger discount for buying two, as I had to, where one is just a slightly larger scale than the other."
"Excellent service which has proved very useful in dealing with local planning objections. Easy to download and good value."
"The local authority required both the existing and proposed roof plan showing on the block plan. The only function you provide is to put a red line around the border, resulting in me having to draw in the roof manually"
"Quite easy to use- despite me fluffing it. Nice clear plans- achieved the desired effect. Would definitely use again and have."
"I was a bit anxious about getting the plan but it was quite straight forward and didn’t take long. Exactly what I needed for my planning application."
"Excellent"
"Generally I am happy with the service; the issue I have is when I need to check an area I often have to get a client's input. I found out recently that I used up a number of my "checks" meaning I would have to pay next time. It was re-set but it concerns me that you want to charge me for checking an area. If this were to occur I would have to take my business elsewhere."
BuyAPlan is rated 4.36 based on 796 reviews