BuyAPlan Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend BuyAPlan

About BuyAPlan: UK's Fastest and Easiest Planning Map Site

support@buyaplan.co.uk

PassInc Ltd, Unit 2736, PO Box 6945

How would you rate BuyAPlan ?

"It provided exactly what I wanted, straightforwardly and instantly, and in a form I could readily pass on to my architect."
"Just what I needed to help me measure a garden"
"Very easy to do and a quick response"
"perfect Site and Location plans for Planning Applications and at a reasonable cost"
"Straightforward process of purchasing. Good service to have available. Seems expensive for a piece of A4 printed ourselves. Quality of maps in terms of graphics rather insipid compared with 19th century versions for example. It would be helpful, for instance, if contours were shown."
"Charged for 2 plans after help line said not gone through felt like been robbed"
"A quick, easy, economic and hassle free service, providing precisely what was requested."
"Once you have been through one purchase, the next is easier. Good information that even I can follow. Plans came through almost instantly. I will be back."
"Very easy to use site and very straight forward purchasing and payment as well."
"Bought plans for a planning application. Very easy website to use."
"Accepted for Planning permission by local authority."
"The planning department rejected the location plan as they said that there was no red line outlining the location. There was in fact a red line but the planning dept said that it wasn't clear enough and asked us to make it clearer. We did this in house but this has delayed the verification process by two weeks."
Sorry to hear that. The red line is very clear on your plan so I'm not certain why this happened and is the first time we've heard of this situation.
"Was okay but to expensive"
"It saved me so much time in preparation and was easy to work with."
"I regularly use BuyAPlan for my planning applications and find the service incredibly easy to use. I can get location and block plans within minutes saving me time and trouble."
"I bought two plans one was of wrong street and there was nobody I could call about the error. I emailed about this and was told I could only get a partial refund. I opted for the partial refund and then there was no more communication. Very poor customer service."
Sorry to hear that. The web site will only deliver the area that you would have previewed online prior to ordering. If a customer orders the wrong area, we're happy to give a refund however we do incur substantial costs in this case, hence our policy of a 70% refund. I hope this clarifies for you.
"Fast service"
"Easy to use. Easy to annotate drawings."
"Provided both plans required by Planning Authority."
"Easy to use, except for drawing a line which was not the whole plot, but just the length of a wall. I had to do that by hand after I had downloaded it."
BuyAPlan is rated 4.36 based on 718 reviews