Party Perfecto Reviews

of reviewers recommend Party Perfecto
Read Party Perfecto Reviews
Brilliant value toys for pinata or party bags. Quick delivery.
Great stuff great prices
Ordered on the 23rd of March and still have nor received the order and daughters birthday is in 2 days so doubt it will be here on time
Site easy to use, goods as stated on website were delivered in a very quick time, deff using this company again x
Great, speedy service. Exactly what I wanted.
Very fast delivery and cheap
Quick delivery and good price but can’t comment on product as haven’t used yet.
Omg all my inflatables are brilliant, fantastic value and my grandchildren loved them all. I bought beach balls (and several other inflatables) cos we have a caravan and they're so expensive on the site but these are brilliant and 5 times cheaper. Thank you so much
Ordered a few times now, all the quantities are always correct (so many little party favour items). Good packaging too. Always my go to site when it’s my little ones birthday.
Boxes were a great size. The moody faces were cute but lasted all of 2 minutes before they burst powder over everyone. Not safe at all
I was a bit stunned when I found this website as it sold everything at a bargain price. Turns out it really is just as good as it looks! Thanks for allowing me to host a party at a super cheap price, very impressed!
Always good quality Good price Quick delivery Would recommend and re order zx
Bought a couple of novelty gifts, well happy. \Something to brighten up these dark times. Great service and prompt delivery. Good value too, thanks
Hi I highly recommend Party Perfecto and their products. I am very happy with the company and their items. I will order from them in the future. My thanks to them.
Delivered on time and well wrapped.
Very good selection of all the party outfits
Good service fast delivery. Will be ordering again from here for my party favours
Hi I haven't yet used my stuff yet but was very impressed with prices will be making another order soon
Great item fast delivery