ParcelDirect.ie Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend ParcelDirect.ie

About ParcelDirect.ie: Welcome to ParcelDirect.ie, the Irish parcel delivery comparison site where you can save up to 80% on your courier service costs. Compare cheap courier services for your Parcel and Pallet delivery services from only €6.50, including FREE Collection. Send a parcel or pallet to over 200 countries worldwide. Parcel shipping within Ireland, and to the UK, Europe & USA, Canada, Australia & China. ParcelDirect.ie offers the lowest cost parcel and pallet courier services in the country! So for the cheapest courier rates in Ireland, look no further than ParcelDirect.ie.

How would you rate ParcelDirect.ie ?

Wesley Slevin
Verified Buyer
"Great company very easy to deal with"
Hi Wesley,
Thank you for writing your review. We are glad you found our service easy to use.
Allison Costello
Verified Buyer
"So quick and easy to use the online order for collection and delivery."
Hi Allison,
Thank you for sending in your review. We are delighted you found it easy to use our website to book your delivery.
Micheal Sheil
Verified Buyer
"Super easy to use and convenient. Delivered a parcel to the UK in a couple of clicks and dropped of my package for collection at a store close by. Excellent service!"
Hi Macheal,
Thank you for your review. We are happy you thought our local stores made the process more convenient for you.
All the best, PD
"excellent service and reasonable prices"
Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are glad you liked our prices which are the cheapest in Ireland.
Jill Deering
Verified Buyer
"It was an easy and straightforward process online. Would definitely use Parcel Direct again."
Hi Jill,
Thank you for the review. We are glad you enjoyed our website's simple user friendly design. We regularly test our site to ensure it meets standards for our customers.
Natalie Stapleton
Verified Buyer
"Very convenient and reasonably priced"
Hi Natalie,
Thanks for the feedback. We are glad you found our service cheap and convenient.
All the best, PD
"All of my packages have arrived in bulk as they were sent and nothing was damaged or missing. Found the best price on ParcelDirect.ie and guys from UPS picked it up. Was able to track delivery developments online and at every moment I could see where my shipment is. You can trust this service!"
Hi there,
Thank you for reviewing our service. We are glad you found our tracking feature useful. We offer the best deals on courier services guaranteed, even cheaper than if you booked with them directly!
All the best, PD
"Genuinely delighted with the service and price. Parcel collected Monday afternoon (Co. Meath, Ireland) and delivered Wednesday morning St Petersburg, Florida. Super efficient and 40% - 60% less than other quotes."
Hi Eimer,
Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted you enjoyed our super fast delivery times and our tracking feature that ensures you know what is happening with your parcel at all times. Our couriers have the largest networks of any courier worldwide so they can transport your parcel very quickly without costing a fortune.
Mary Margaret Molloy
Verified Buyer
"My parcel which was a gift of a picture was delivered today & the frame & glass were broken. I sent it by parcel direct via FedEx because I thought it would be treated with care & chose this rather than sending it by post. I am so disgusted and disappointed that my present was delivered in this state"
Hi Mary,
Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are quite disappointed with the carrier because they are normally such a reliable courier sevice. We followed up with the company and they assured us that this will not happen again. Our sincerest apologies and condolences that your gift was damaged in transit. Rare events such as this are the reason why we provide insurance options and a variety of packaging materials on our website.
Natalie Johnston
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use platform and definitely the best postage prices around as I shopped around first, so handy, definitely recommend this service and will be using again, especially for business use! Thank you!"
Hi Natalie,
Thank you for your review. We are delighted you rate us so highly, we assure you that we will always be the cheapest site to book your parcels without sacrificing any reliability.
All the best, PD
"Parcel Direct made me happy by delivering on time, without any problems along the way, and at a reasonable price."
Hi Brid,
Thanks for the feedback. We are happy to hear you found our service to be a quick and easy solution to overseas shipping.
Richard Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"excellent service simple to usev web site prompt delivery and great price"
Hi Richard,
Thank you for your review of our service. We are glad you enjoyed our low cost delivery.
Seamus Traynor
Verified Buyer
"Easy to Understand and very fair priced also made it very clear they collect and Deliver outstanding Service . :)"
Hi Seamus,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad you liked the service and the prices offered to you. One of our more popular features is that all of our services offer next day collection.
Kathryn Hewitt
Verified Buyer
"Web site very easy to follow. Just had to input weight and dimensions and got a price right away.Booked my parcel on and it was collected exactly the time I was giving and was also informed on the date of arrival to it destination.I will for certain use Parcel Direct again.Great service."
Hi Kathryn,
Thank you for reviewing us. We are glad you found the website easy to navigate. We designed the site with the aim that even the least technical of people would be able to use it.
Bojan Bajic
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, fast responses and hassle free collection and delivery! I ordered shipping for three fully loaded pallets from Ireland to UK. I got a call from truck driver one and a half hour ahead of collection as agreed. And also got a call right on estimated time for delivery, around 48 working hours from collection. And the most important thing is that pallets came in same condition as I packed them - untouched! Both drivers very professional and pleasant. Great value as well, prices are really nice. Thank you very much for everything! I will definitely recommend your company!"
Hi Bojan,
Thank you for recommending our service! We are delighted your delivery went so smoothly and met your expectations.
Martin McGee
Verified Buyer
"Simple and easy to deal with, very price competive."
Hi Martin,
Thank you for reviewing us and we are glad you found our prices better than our competitors and you had no problems with using our service.
Elizabeth Caplin
Verified Buyer
"My daughter's live in Spain and receiving this parcel was amazing for them 😊 thank you so so much it arrived in the same condition as it left .the daily updates were great 😊I would definitely use your service again 😊 and I have told so many people of your service . Thank you so much for taken care of the parcel I had total trust in your company to get it there safe 😊 many many thanks 😊😊😊"
Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks for sending us your review and for recommending us to your friends. We are glad your daughter was able to receive her parcel so easily with our service.
All the best, PD
"Had a problem with the partner courier that the order was placed with but Parcel Direct dealt with it immediately when notified and took ownership of the reorganising the shipment themselves to no extra expense on my part which was very impressive as a customer. Would highly recommend this service"
Jade Ernest
Verified Buyer
"I had an issue but they solved it very quick and were happy to be of service. Very excellent staff."
Hi Jade,
Thank you for the feedback. Apologies for the issue but we are glad you had no issues resolving it with our customer support team.
Krzysztof Woznicki
Verified Buyer
"Website quick and easy to use. Very good prices and payment methods. I am only to very happy with a collection delay by GLS courier, but I understand it has nothing to do with ParcelDirect.ie. I will use their service again and would definitely recommend it to a friend! Good job, keep it that way!"
Hi Krysztof,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, we appreciate it! We had a slight problem with the company collecting the parcel but that is a very rare occurrence and we have raised the issue with them to avoid a similar incident from happening in future. We are glad you enjoyed the service as a whole.
ParcelDirect.ie is rated 4.76 based on 449 reviews