ParcelDirect.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParcelDirect.ie
Read ParcelDirect.ie Reviews

About ParcelDirect.ie:

Welcome to ParcelDirect.ie, the Irish parcel delivery comparison site where you can save up to 80% on your courier service costs. Compare cheap courier services for your Parcel and Pallet delivery services from only €6.50, including FREE Collection. Send a parcel or pallet to over 200 countries worldwide. Parcel shipping within Ireland, and to the UK, Europe & USA, Canada, Australia & China. ParcelDirect.ie offers the lowest cost parcel and pallet courier services in the country! So for the cheapest courier rates in Ireland, look no further than ParcelDirect.ie.

Tell us how ParcelDirect.ie made you happy
I was getting more and more frustrated, having tried different "obvious" couriers to see if they could deliver 2 parcels. There was always a problem: size, too busy etc... and trying a last search on Google, I found ParcelDirect. I couldn't believe my eyes ! The price was a fraction of the others, I opened an account with the greatest of ease, the parcels were picked up by a very helpful and nice man, and the delivery was done on time. All perfect. Won't ever go anywhere else. Thank you.
Hi Dorothee, Thank you very much for such a great review. We are really delighted you found our services so useful and our prices so good. Thanks again. All the best, PD. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Recently booked with Parcel Direct for shipping to Strasbourg. It was great prompt efficient service the bag was collected 24 hours later & arrived at it’s destination in three days. Address had to clarified so was emailed by Parcel Direct to let me know & was sorted via phone call. Great efficient service keep up the great service would highly recommend!
Posted 1 hour ago
Great time saver and easy to use. A service that clearly shows the courier options available together with their cost.
i like parce direct but i do thik when you drop the package in the shop you should get a recept to state the shop has recived as i have had packages sitting in the shop for a week and didnt know untill i went in with my next package and seen thst it was still waiting for the driver.
The customer service is very good with Parcel Direct. The team are easy to get hold of if ever there is a problem, unlike other courier businesses I've used. They genuinely seem to care about the reputation of their business and offer a prompt solution. I use them for this very reason as it saves me time and afterall it's all about the service.
very happy with the service!
Great service from you ! Very responsible stuff in this company ! I tell everyone to use this service ! Wish you all the good !
Omg just wow!! Never had an experience like this from any postal service before they are just fantastic!!! Will be back!!
The online booking and drop-off process is a pleasure to use, and it's handy to have several courier quotes on one page. I'll definitely be using Parcel Direct again!
This was an easy and hassle-free experience. Thanks ParcelDirect!
Thrilled to have my parcel delivered so promptly. Driver so helpful and courteous. Great surprise for my Aus Family. Will definitely use this service again.
I have been looking for an international post service and found difficult to send some documents out of Ireland until i found Parcel Direct and honestly it is very easy, handy and there are plenty of drop off points. They also offer you to pick up your parcel but I decided to drop it in the nearest point from my house. They also offer you different options of service, basic, express, etc and show the price of the service without hidden fees.
So far your website was just so easy to navigate and great that there were price options available. Hope the rest of your service is as goodπŸ‘πŸ‘
Terrific service and at a good price. The delivery docket is printed at home; easy-peasy. One can choose to have the parcel collected or leave it into any one of several convenience shops. I chose the latter as it meant I did not have to wait at home for the collection. We will definitely use ParcelDirect again. Mike, Dublin, Ireland
I couldn't believe how simple the whole process was made for me, and how many options are available. The prices are way cheaper than booking on couriers own sites. I paid one third of the cost being asked when I was trying to book directly with courier company. Top marks for sure
took a long time to collect parcel but other than that a good service
First time our firm used this service with UPS. Parcel was collected in time. However I did not receive any text message or email that the parcel had been delivered which I signed up to and which was essential to know.
Hi Ann, Thanks very much for taking the time to let us know about your shipment. We are very sorry you did not receive the text notification for you shipment but can see from the tracking it was delivered safely on time. We have our tech team looking into this, so it does not happen again. All the best, PD
We started using Parcel Direct in June and although I don't normally take the time to write reviews I feel it is appropriate to do so now. We have found the platform excellent and it has saved us considerable costs over the past 3 months. Also when we had queries needing attention (not many!) we got very prompt response. Thank you Parcel Direct, great value service. N C May - iAccess Corp
Hi Noel, Thank you for taking your time to write us this review. We are happy to help you in saving costs with your shipment as well providing answers to your queries. We hope to hear from you soon. Best wishes PD
This is the 5th time using Parcel Direct and once again they have done a first class job. I had two boxes collected from my home on Waterford on Tuesday and it was delivered to my daughter in Americe on Friday. I would highly recommend this company. GREAT JOB
Hi, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are delighter you find our courier service to America so useful and your daughter got all her shipments so quickly. All the best, PD
Easy to book online, no fuss collection delivery process even though I was booking from UK for inter-Ireland transfers. Fair price, have already booked another delivery.
Hello Chris, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We are delighted to know that your shipment from the UK to Ireland was as simple and easy. Best wishes PD.
Excellent service