ParcelDirect.ie Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend ParcelDirect.ie

About ParcelDirect.ie: Welcome to ParcelDirect.ie, the Irish parcel delivery comparison site where you can save up to 80% on your courier service costs. Compare cheap courier services for your Parcel and Pallet delivery services from only €6.50, including FREE Collection. Send a parcel or pallet to over 200 countries worldwide. Parcel shipping within Ireland, and to the UK, Europe & USA, Canada, Australia & China. ParcelDirect.ie offers the lowest cost parcel and pallet courier services in the country! So for the cheapest courier rates in Ireland, look no further than ParcelDirect.ie.

How would you rate ParcelDirect.ie?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I found Parcel direct an extremely efficient and easy to manage method of posting my woodwork designs between clients and customers. From someone who hated posting so much that most of my stock deliveries were late in 2015 to someone who was able to fulfill every order on time last year by using the simple services of Parcel Direct!"
"So far never disapointed. Service is faster than expected. Much appreciated. FT"
"Absolutely great service, Parecl Direct. Thanks a mil. Regards, Maggie Lynch"
"Very fast shipping good prices perfect company"
"Parcel direct is a professional,efficient and fast courier service. Good value for money,with competitive prices."
"Parcel delivered promptly and intact."
"A super service. Placed my order on Sunday night late and it arrived at my door before lunchtime Tuesday.."
"Excellent service !! Always on time and so pleasant to deal with!!"
"You guy`s are so great. I`we sent a whole pallet across Europe for a really low price. Best service ever. Thank you ParcelDirect.ie"
"Easy and trouble free booking. Although PayPal would be very handy, so please consider. Collection on time, no problem with delivery. Overall quite happy."
"Sent items from Ireland to the UK. Items arrived very quickly and wa was very competitively priced. With the added convenience of being collected from my home"
"ParcelDirect.ie offered me regular, timely communication about my package, and a quick turn around on the delivery. Great value too. Highly recommended."
"Great service and prices from Parcel Direct. Customer service is also excellent if there is ever an issue"
"Fast and efficient and easy to read and work"
Hi Patrick,
Thanks for taking the time to write us such a good review. It is very much appreciated.
All the best, PD
"i would just like to say that parcel direct you are a very efficent and that when calling you have such a pleasant manner and very friendly towards your customers which is so nice to see in a company these days, and i would just like to wish you well for the future. Regards Caroline Thornton"
Hi Caroline,
Thanks for taking the time to write us such a nice review and we are so glad you found our customer service team so friendly and helpful. We always try to offer the best customer experience possible.
All the best, PD
"A no nonsense service. Fast collection, prompt delivery. Everyone's happy!"
Hi Jack,
Thanks a million for taking the time to write us such a good review.
All the best, PD
"Great quick efficient ways to send parcels over seas"
Hi Brenda,
All the best, PD
"very good company my parcel was collected on time and parcel direct deliver in two days ill be sending my parcels with this company again thank you ."
Hi Margaret,
Thanks for taking the time to write us such a nice review and we are so glad you found our services so good and will continue to use us.
All the best, PD
"I was very happy with the quick and cost effective services supplied by Parcel Direct. I will definitely use it again. Tony."
Hi Tony,
Thanks for taking the time to write us such a good review.
All the best, PD
"I have used Parcel direct a couple of times now and I have found them very efficient and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a reliable courier company. Marie May Dublin"
Hi Marie,
Thanks for the continued support and we are very glad you find our service so useful and thanks for the recommendations.
ParcelDirect.ie is rated 4.75 based on 182 reviews