ParcelDirect.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParcelDirect.ie
Read ParcelDirect.ie Reviews

About ParcelDirect.ie:

Welcome to ParcelDirect.ie, the Irish parcel delivery comparison site where you can save up to 80% on your courier service costs. Compare cheap courier services for your Parcel and Pallet delivery services from only €6.50, including FREE Collection. Send a parcel or pallet to over 200 countries worldwide. Parcel shipping within Ireland, and to the UK, Europe & USA, Canada, Australia & China. ParcelDirect.ie offers the lowest cost parcel and pallet courier services in the country! So for the cheapest courier rates in Ireland, look no further than ParcelDirect.ie.

Tell us how ParcelDirect.ie made you happy
I was getting more and more frustrated, having tried different "obvious" couriers to see if they could deliver 2 parcels. There was always a problem: size, too busy etc... and trying a last search on Google, I found ParcelDirect. I couldn't believe my eyes ! The price was a fraction of the others, I opened an account with the greatest of ease, the parcels were picked up by a very helpful and nice man, and the delivery was done on time. All perfect. Won't ever go anywhere else. Thank you.
Hi Dorothee,
Thank you very much for such a great review. We are really delighted you found our services so useful and our prices so good. Thanks again.
All the best, PD. 😀😀😀
Had to source a cheaper option for sending Xmas packages to England... Parcel direct made it so easy... Iam apprehensive about using anything online but the website was so easy to use... I also contacted them by phone and was given great helpful advice and they were friendly to deal with... Didn't have to lift a finger.. They collected it from my door and was delivered promptly... Will definitely use again... Good prices too
Excellent service, first time using it. Collected pallet at 2 ish on thursday in dublin, delivered before noon on friday in Derry. Only booked on thursday morning. Will definately use again
Vary pleased with service, prompt pick up from home and fast delivery. Affordable and hassle free.
great quick service and so simple to use.
Excellent online delivery service. Website site a snitch to use, very impressed. Up front friendly. Collection and delivery service was impressive. No problem using this company again. Thank you.
You made my search easier and I will love to use your service again, thanks.
Very competitive quote. Had to ring and the gentleman i spoke with was very polite, helpful & courteous. Definitely my go to courier for deliveries anymore. Highly recommended
Parcel suppose to be collected two days ago , but no one show up or call me. No respond to support email.one more day and I will report you to Visa fraud department. Very disappointed :(
Took money , did not show off for already two days even to collect parcel. Do not respond to emails. Will call them tomorrow , and if not will deal with them via VISA fraud department. Very disappointed :(
Great service! Other companies wouldn’t take my parcel because of the dimensions but parcel direct did and was the cheapest. Parcel picked up from my house. The driver was friendly. Highly recommend. I will be using them from now on.
Very easy process from start to finish, took about 10 minutes and I had label printed and parcel ready to go and it was collected the next day - will definitely use again in the future , thank you
very professional, easy to use website, highly recommend
Still no tacking number
Very easy to use, would recommend.
I have started to use parcel direct during lockdown when we could not send gifts to our daughter in NZ and post was taking 6 to 7 weeks to get there and could not believe their service was only taking 3 to 4 days.
It is a fantastic reliable service and I would recommend to anyone.
Great service, great prices, easy to ship items anywhere..
Super service! So easy to use, picked up on time and delivered much quicker than expected...
My grandchildren live in the u.s.a, during the covid times we have not seen them in a year and a half. It is the most heart breaking situation. Although we can skype and face time it is not the same. Thanks to parcel direct we can send personal gifts to them in a matter of days in a very economical way and promptly. It helps the personal touch feeling. Thank you parcel direct
Took my booking twice and cancelled me twice. Never informed me that collection service was not available for this address
I do NOT recommend to anyone. Poor service, poor customer care. Booked an international fast delivery (1-2 days) on the 12th of March, letter collected on 18th, after many emails and phone calls. Also paid quite some money for delivering a birth certificate. Very disappointed!
ParcelDirect.ie is rated 4.62 based on 2,034 reviews