ParcelDirect.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParcelDirect.ie
Read ParcelDirect.ie Reviews

About ParcelDirect.ie:

Welcome to ParcelDirect.ie, the Irish parcel delivery comparison site where you can save up to 80% on your courier service costs. Compare cheap courier services for your Parcel and Pallet delivery services from only €6.50, including FREE Collection. Send a parcel or pallet to over 200 countries worldwide. Parcel shipping within Ireland, and to the UK, Europe & USA, Canada, Australia & China. ParcelDirect.ie offers the lowest cost parcel and pallet courier services in the country! So for the cheapest courier rates in Ireland, look no further than ParcelDirect.ie.

Tell us how ParcelDirect.ie made you happy
I was getting more and more frustrated, having tried different "obvious" couriers to see if they could deliver 2 parcels. There was always a problem: size, too busy etc... and trying a last search on Google, I found ParcelDirect. I couldn't believe my eyes ! The price was a fraction of the others, I opened an account with the greatest of ease, the parcels were picked up by a very helpful and nice man, and the delivery was done on time. All perfect. Won't ever go anywhere else. Thank you.
Hi Dorothee,
Thank you very much for such a great review. We are really delighted you found our services so useful and our prices so good. Thanks again.
All the best, PD. 😀😀😀
Just don't use them. NO
Paid last night and waited all day today 18th and parcel never collected. Nobody contacted me. Very disappointed
Found the whole process very simple.
Compared to other site I have to say parcel direct is the most straightforward to use and value for money
Pick up ordered thursday night and by 10.00am wed morning it was collected from house.Impressive!Thank you very much!
Had difficulty with the post code. After 3 attempts and lost of day with posting I eventually got it book on line. I even contact by phone and he could not do the booking for me. only on the website which was frustrating.
On 22nd of Dec I paid for my parcel to be delivered to family in Donegal the estimated delivery date being 24th of December Numerous emails and phone calls later today on the 18th of January my parcel still sits in my hall

I am totally frustrated with the parcel direct service and GLS which is company that was supposed to be collecting the parcel
I have given them every opportunity to resolve the situation before I posted this

My message being beware Parcel Direct in my experience hasn't fulfilled its obligation to deliver my parcel
Customer service was very poor
My advice is don't take a chance as in my experience they provide a terrible service

I have cancelled my delivery today as I just couldn't wait any longer
Easy and quick to use. Will use this website again.
Parcels Direct always give an excellent fast and secure delivery. I’ve used them to send parcels to family in USA and am delighted with the service provided. On one occasion , when I had a query, I was helped immediately by phoning them , a rare & wonderful service in these difficult times !
recieved an email right away with clear instructions.
Prompt, efficient and cheerful service. Amazing value for next day delivery.
Very user friendly booking process. Would recommend
Price was reasonable. Courier collected item evening after ordering shipping from ParcelDirect. No complaints.
Excellent booking procedure.
Excellent competitive pricing.
First time to use ParcelDirect and it won't be the last! I had to call the office a couple of times for assistance, they were very friendly and answered my queries promptly and efficiently.
Fantastic service.
Highly recommended.
Prompt and efficient service. Very Happy with Parcel Direct. Will use again.
Don't waste your time!
I booked a package for collection on Friday evening, due for pickup on Monday (between 09.00 - 17.30) and no one showed up.
On Wednesday morning (5 phone calls later) the package was still sitting in my hallway.

Terrible customer service - they promised twice to ring back to follow up and did not. I had to chase them.
Will never use again - wouldn't recommend to anyone.

I think the reviews on here that are 5 star are put up by friends or family as it's too suspicious that they are all 'Excellent' after my truthful review!
Ease of use and flexibility is ideal , don't need to set up an account either if only using here and there it's much better
I was delighted to find ParcelDirect after looking at other options for sending a package to Germany. It was like a breath of fresh air - easy & economical in comparison! Plus they collect! Big plus! I would highly recommend this company.
Kay Birster Bourke