Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics
Telephone, Live Chat

Popular Questions:

Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Pall Mall Cosmetics.

Read Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

About Pall Mall Cosmetics:

Experts in Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetics for Face, Body & Breasts

As a leading provider of cosmetic surgery, Pall Mall Cosmetics offers both surgical and non-surgical treatments in Manchester, Liverpool & Newton-le-Willows.

We understand that your body is such an important part of your identity, and that is why our service is personal, friendly and professional. We ensure you get the best treatment possible, that is why our surgeons are highly qualified, accredited to British standards and hold NHS positions.

You can meet any of our Plastic Surgeons free of charge, including our Breast Surgeons Mr Prasad and Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, or our specialists in Varicose Veins and Aesthetic Gynaecology.

Read all our patient reviews here, such as reviews for Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan.

Your body should be a source of confidence in all aspects of your life. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, whether it be a new shape, size, or simply a little help to regain our lost youthful look.

You owe it to yourself, make the choices you can to look and feel the way you want. Wear the clothes you like, show off your body if you choose. You live your life with so many things in mind – family, friends, work and home. Now is the time to choose yourself. Be comfortable in your own body. Be who you want to be.

Start your journey with a FREE consultation with our expert Surgeons at Pall Mall Cosmetics.

03300584455`

team@pallmallcosmetics.co.uk

How do I contact Pall Mall Cosmetics?
(2 months ago)
You can contact Pall Mall Cosmetics by Telephone and Live Chat.
(2 months ago)
97.44%
Industry Average
I had cosmetic surgery at pall mall newton-le-willows and was the best experience from start to finish I could not reccomend them enough from the receptionist to my lovely coordinator sarah to my surgeon 5⭐ service
- Anonymous
I can’t recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics enough! The service you receive here is second to none, From the patient coordinator Sarah, Who gives you a friendly personal touch, That was everything to do with me choosing to go with Pall Mall for my surgery, The Nurse Bev who was looking after me the day of surgery was so professional and caring and really put me at ease.
- Zoe O’Shae
Good customer service is rare these days! Great communication from start to finish.
- Liana