Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics
Read Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

About Pall Mall Cosmetics:

Experts in Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetics for Face, Body & Breasts

As a leading provider of cosmetic surgery in the North West, Pall Mall Cosmetics offers both surgical and non-surgical treatments in Manchester, Liverpool and at our very own private hospital in Newton-le-Willows (near St Helens).

We understand that your body is such an important part of your identity, and that is why our service is personal, friendly and professional. We ensure you get the best treatment possible, that is why our surgeons are highly qualified, accredited to British standards and many hold NHS positions.

You can meet any of our specialist Consultants free of charge, including our Breast Surgeons Mr Ram Prasad and Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, or our specialist Facial Surgeon Mr Raghavan for Nose & Ear Correction or a Deep Plane Face Lift, or a Vascular Surgeon for Varicose Veins. We also offer Aesthetic Gynaecology with the North West's only Aesthetic Gynaecologist for a Labiaplasty or Vaginal Tightening.

Read all our patient reviews here, such as reviews for Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, Mr Prasad, Mr Netri and Mr Raghavan.

Your body should be a source of confidence in all aspects of your life. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, whether it be a new shape, size, or simply a little help to regain a more youthful look.

You owe it to yourself, make the choices you can to look and feel the way you want. Wear the clothes you like, show off your body if you choose. You live your life with so many things in mind – family, friends, work and home. Now is the time to choose yourself. Be comfortable in your own body. Be who you want to be.

Start your journey with a FREE consultation with our expert Surgeons at Pall Mall Cosmetics.

03300 58 44 55`

Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 25th October 2019
Amy
Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 2nd January 2019
Stewart
Terrible. Avoid! Uneven results. Breast Aug with Dr Prasad, Very rushed and no interest what so ever to put right. Will be going elsewhere to get put right. Very unprofessional
Thank you for your feedback in relation to your recent visit at Pall Mall. We're sorry to hear that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. We would appreciate it if you would send your details to us at complaints@pallmallmedical.co.uk so that we can look into this matter further. Once again thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.
I don't think iv ever wrote a review for anything in my life, but unfortunately i feel i have to in this case. To start I had a consultation with Mr Prasad at Pall mall where we went through everything that I wanted from the surgery. Luckily all this was wrote down! - lump excision on the left chest and liposuction on both chest areas. (No lump excision on the right as it had previously been done on the NHS). After waking up from the surgery I found Mr Prasad had actually operated on both sides. Even the side that had been done prior on the NHS which I was already happy with. This was without consent. The side he shouldn’t have operated on healed wrong leaving a nasty overhang. The side that I originally went in for, (left side chest) was done completely wrong, the whole nipple had a fold in it and the side of the chest was deformed (Done completely wrong). This gets better - I actually left the hospital with no compression garment on. Which is something iv never heard of before. They said ‘they didn’t have one that fit me’ I went back to get the drain out about a week later, Mr Prasad took a look at the results and commented the fold would come out. And if it doesn’t it can be corrected with a small cut to release the skin. Weeks later after complaining I was not happy with the fold, he then decided to inject filler into the nipple to bring out the fold. This left it sticking out like a block! As for the side he shouldn’t have operated on and was healing wrong, he told me he needed to inject some scar tissue solution to correct it. This didn’t work. I gave up on Pall Mall and went to see a specialist in London (Harley Street). Its something I couldn’t live with and needed correcting. Although I had to beg him to at least give the correction a go as its something he didn’t really want to get involved in. Luckily the surgeon in London was able to remove all the filler and correct both sides. Very poor all around from Pall Mall, even the aftercare, no check ups, the only time I heard from the ‘patient coordinater’ was a WhatsApp txt talking about arranging the payment. Which is all she seemed bothered about Mr Prasad should not be allowed to operate on people. I really don’t understand how he is qualified. I am proceeding a claim for such bad negligence - As I was speaking to the solicitors and they started looking into it, they told me they have a lot of open cases again Mr Prasad already. This speaks for itself. Probably the worst story iv ever heard about a cosmetic surgery journey, and I’m sad to say this is my own journey. All I can do is try and make you all aware and try and get you to go somewhere PROPER.
Pall Mall Cosmetics is rated 4.93 based on 256 reviews