Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics
Read Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

About Pall Mall Cosmetics:

Experts in Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetics for Face, Body & Breasts

As a leading provider of cosmetic surgery in the North West, Pall Mall Cosmetics offers both surgical and non-surgical treatments in Manchester, Liverpool and at our very own private hospital in Newton-le-Willows (near St Helens).

We understand that your body is such an important part of your identity, and that is why our service is personal, friendly and professional. We ensure you get the best treatment possible, that is why our surgeons are highly qualified, accredited to British standards and many hold NHS positions.

You can meet any of our specialist Consultants free of charge, including our Breast Surgeons Mr Ram Prasad and Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, or our specialist Facial Surgeon Mr Raghavan for Nose & Ear Correction or a Deep Plane Face Lift, or a Vascular Surgeon for Varicose Veins. We also offer Aesthetic Gynaecology with the North West's only Aesthetic Gynaecologist for a Labiaplasty or Vaginal Tightening.

Read all our patient reviews here, such as reviews for Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, Mr Prasad, Mr Netri and Mr Raghavan.

Your body should be a source of confidence in all aspects of your life. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, whether it be a new shape, size, or simply a little help to regain a more youthful look.

You owe it to yourself, make the choices you can to look and feel the way you want. Wear the clothes you like, show off your body if you choose. You live your life with so many things in mind – family, friends, work and home. Now is the time to choose yourself. Be comfortable in your own body. Be who you want to be.

Start your journey with a FREE consultation with our expert Surgeons at Pall Mall Cosmetics.

03300 58 44 55`

Alan
Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 27th December 2018
Alan
More Photos & Videos
Great service overall, staff are all very friendly and helpful. Surgery went without any hiccups and was a very relaxed atmosphere. The on-call element following surgery was absolutely fantastic and personally reassured me when I was feeling something was wrong.
The only down side was not being able to get in touch with the clinic via phone when I rang, I found that my calls were cut off quite a few times when trying to make contact.
Personally would have preferred the post op compression bandages to have been provided by the clinic so I knew what ones were correct following otoplasty however these were easily purchased after a bit of research.
Thank you for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. We also apologise about your post-op experience- let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
A lovely clean clinic, with very helpful staff. My consultant was very thorough, I most definitely recommend
Thank you Emma for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I had a Breast augmentation in April at the Newton le willows clinic, the surgeon was fantastic the aftercare was brilliant although the service from the receptionists was not the best, forgetting to let the surgeon know I had a booked post op check and left me and my partner sat waiting for 2 hours ..... This happened twice ! Overall happy with everything else!
Very friendly and professional staff, beautiful and modern clinic very contemporary looking hospital. I was seen straightaway even though I was 10 minutes late. Consultation was very informative again very compassionate and professional
Pall Mall Cosmetics is rated 4.95 based on 221 reviews