Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics
Read Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

About Pall Mall Cosmetics:

Experts in Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetics for Face, Body & Breasts

As a leading provider of cosmetic surgery in the North West, Pall Mall Cosmetics offers both surgical and non-surgical treatments in Manchester, Liverpool and at our very own private hospital in Newton-le-Willows (near St Helens).

We understand that your body is such an important part of your identity, and that is why our service is personal, friendly and professional. We ensure you get the best treatment possible, that is why our surgeons are highly qualified, accredited to British standards and many hold NHS positions.

You can meet any of our specialist Consultants free of charge, including our Breast Surgeons Mr Ram Prasad and Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, or our specialist Facial Surgeon Mr Raghavan for Nose & Ear Correction or a Deep Plane Face Lift, or a Vascular Surgeon for Varicose Veins. We also offer Aesthetic Gynaecology with the North West's only Aesthetic Gynaecologist for a Labiaplasty or Vaginal Tightening.

Read all our patient reviews here, such as reviews for Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, Mr Prasad, Mr Netri and Mr Raghavan.

Your body should be a source of confidence in all aspects of your life. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, whether it be a new shape, size, or simply a little help to regain a more youthful look.

You owe it to yourself, make the choices you can to look and feel the way you want. Wear the clothes you like, show off your body if you choose. You live your life with so many things in mind – family, friends, work and home. Now is the time to choose yourself. Be comfortable in your own body. Be who you want to be.

Start your journey with a FREE consultation with our expert Surgeons at Pall Mall Cosmetics.

03300 58 44 55`

Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 25th October 2019
Amy
Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 2nd January 2019
Stewart
AMAZING 5* service from start to finish Sarah my patient coordinator was fabulous and there every step of the way to answer every question and for support DR Prasad is incredible listened to exactly what I wanted and has given me a new found confidence Recovery was speedy and palmall even sent me flowers the day after my op to wish me well Would recommend them to anyone thanks again x
Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 25th October 2019
I can not thank the team enough for the way they looked after me. After my surgery I had low oxygen levels and then a high heart rate but they looked after me so I was able to go home the same day.
The surgery exceeded my expectations with Dr Fattah, a very professional person! The aftercare with the nurses we also excellent, being looked after by Claire and Amanda who made me feel very comfortable and followed their process very well to make sure I got the best care especially when I was still a bit high after going under 😂 thank you everyone!
Honestly loved every second of my experience and would do it again tomorrow! The nurses looking after me were Ann and Sarah, they made me feel so comfortable and I felt like i'd know them years, they were truly lovely. I had breast enlargement surgery with Dr Siddiqui, i'm only a week into my recovery but I can tell i love the results already. He has been great too, texting me to check i'm ok following the surgery. He was also really helpful in my consultations too, helping me find the right size for me and being really informative. Would 100% come back and would recommend to anyone. Huge thanks!
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear about your positive experience with us.
I elected for open septorhinoplasty as my nose was something I had never been happy with (bump, projection, wonky tip); when choosing a surgeon my quest really started & stopped with Dr Raghavan. I knew exactly what I wanted and he knew exactly what was, and wasn't, possible. From the initial consultation in Manchester to the surgery date, I had complete trust in my surgeon & Pall Mall. I'm now 8 days post surgery and had my cast off yesterday. The results... so far - amazing! Still alot of swelling what is to be expected. A nose job isnt an overnight solution and you have to give it time to settle after but here and now what Ive got is better than I could have ever imagined - and its only going to get better. From someone who has never had any form of surgery in almost 39 years of life, I at no point felt nervous - including lying on the table waiting to be put under! Special shout out to all the nurses at the hospital who were also all amazing. In all, I wish I had just done this sooner. My friends have all said I still look like me , but better! THe results are so natural. Dr Raghavan - thank you - you really are a life changer! :)
Hi Steven, thank you for your review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
Pall mall Newton le williows made me so comfortable and happy made me so relaxed dr prasad was the best and Stuart who was there to help me go asleep thank you so much xx
Hi there, thank you for your review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I had a GP referral organised through Pall Mall and then I was booked in for my scans following this. The whole process was easy and staff were very friendly and helpful at all times. After I had my scans the results were sent in the amount of days specified to produce the reports. Would recommend to others. Great company x
Hi Sarah, thank you for your review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
Came in for breast surgery on 10/4/21 at palm mall Newton willows ,all the staff where amazing with me made me feel totally at ease the nurses where lovely my anaeastist was really nice , the nurse who took me down to theatre he was amazing made me feel totally at ease laughing and joking , my room and any other parts of the hospital where spotless and clean , big shout out to my surgeon mr sharif from red rose desire , I felt all Covid 19 regs where followed and felt totally safe in there hands can’t thank everyone enough who helped me from start to finish on my visit thank you
Hi Kate, thank you for your review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I had rhinoplasty surgery and my experience with Pall Mall Cosmetics was excellent to say the least from beginning to end. Thank you so much for giving me the results I’ve only ever dreamed about. Friendly and welcoming, making me feel at ease every step of the way. The surgery went so smoothly I was honestly in the best most capable hands and the after care was equally as great. Thank you to everyone involved in what was such a positive experience for me.
Hi Ian, thank you for your review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
First of all I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to Mr Ullas Raghavan. I recently had Septorhinoplasty (10th March) to improve my nose both functionally and aesthetically. Not only has Mr Raghavan managed to give me my dream nose, he has given me a nose that is even better than my ideal. This has really changed my life in so many ways and I cannot thank him enough. My recovery was very short with NO bruising (can you believe it) and only slight swelling. Cast off day was incredible, I could already see the results and I'm so excited for my nose to improve even further as the remaining swelling subsides. If you are looking for a surgeon that you can trust, and one is is undoubtedly talented - Mr Raghavan is the surgeon for you. Again, thank you.
Only 1 day after surgery with Mr Prasad for implant removal and mastopexy but I would just like to thank the whole team who looked after me yesterday. My experience from start to finish was excellent. I was well looked after throughout. I was so nervous but the whole team made me feel so calm and in safe hands. Thank you. Now looking forward to seeing the results.
Hi Laura, thank you for your review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
So so happy with my results from my tummy tuck, mr Prasad and all the team at pall mall was amazing and also my patient coordinator Jaime Leigh she was great too would 100% recommend them.
I'd been thinking about getting this procedure for years and with the current climate I thought there was no better time, i'm now 6 weeks after surgery and I am very very happy with the results. A sporting injury in my teens left me with a problematic nose with breathing issues and the obvious slope in my nose so to finally get it fixed is a huge relief. The whole process from start to finish was top notch!
Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Hi James, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I had a very pleasant experience with Dr Vaidya at Pall Mall Medical Manchester. It was really good hearing, learning and getting advice as well as ways to help my lifestyle. Professional, supportive, helpful and understanding. I will definitely be back again. If you are looking to look more into your health and well being Pall Mall Medical is the way forward.
Hi Gordon, thank you for your review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
The process from start to finish was smooth and the staff at Pall Mall Medical were so accommodating and friendly. Sarah was brilliant and got me booked in for surgery for the date I wanted against all odds! The surgery itself was not as bad as I anticipated at all - the surgeon Dr Prasad was amazing and the results are so much better than I ever could have imagined. My confidence has improved so much so thank you Pall Mall Medical. To anybody thinking about surgery I would 100% recommend Pall Mall - the consultation process is brilliant and there is no pressure whatsoever.
Hi Lauren, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I had my surgery on 18th Dec @PallMall newton-le-willows. After breast feeding 2 kids my old implants had just completely dropped (over the muscle) So Mr Prasad help me decide to go under the muscle with my new implant as I wanted bigger size. So professional and couldn't have been any more safe even during these uncertain times. I feel like I have my body back! And I can't thank Mr Prasad and his team enuff.
Hi Sarah, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
Pallmall @ Newton-le-Willows I have had my fleur de lis (full tummy tuck) on the 8th January 2021 at Newton le willows and can hand on heart say the service that i have received Has gone above and beyond a 5 star rating, there should be a 10 star!! Throughout my whole journey, i have been treated with respect, compassion and received a fantastic quality of care. I would like to Thank ALL the staff that have helped me from my consult, pre assessments, day of surgery and post op, also to the after care team. My experience has been spot on and I will definetly not need to look elsewhere for my next surgery. Mr Prasad is such a fantastic surgeon. Thank you all once again!
Hi Rachel, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I had small breast implants fitted 17 years ago, which over the years had developed grade 4/5 capsules around both implants and this had made my breasts dramatically increase in size . Being a size 8 at the bottom and 12/14 at the top made finding clothes very difficult and the capsules were beginning to feel uncomfortable and painful at times . I have had 4 consultations over the last 3/4 years with different breast surgeons in a bid to find a surgeon who I felt was the ‘man for the job ‘ but each time I came away with a feeling of unease and those consultations didn’t fill me with confidence that I wanted to go ahead with the surgery . None of the other consultants explained that I didn’t necessarily need further implants , just the old ones removing along with the capsules , and then an uplift . When I told them I didn’t really want more implants putting in , they all said that the finished result wouldn’t look great and without further implants my breasts would be ‘droopy ‘ . That was until I came for a consultation with Mr Prasad . Post lockdown it was time to do some more online hunting for a breast consultant and after reading his amazing reviews and doing a bit of research into his medical career I felt excited that I may have found the right surgeon . At the consultation I didn’t mention not having any further implants put in , because I had been told 4 times that this wasn’t a realistic option . After my examination Mr Prasad began to talk me through all the options that were available to me and I blown away to learn that i didn’t need further implants unless I wanted them . I couldn’t believe it , to be honest . I explained about my previous meetings with several other surgeons . At last , here was a consultant who was listening to what I actually wanted . He went through the procedure in detail and told me to go away and think about it . He told me that I was welcome to go back as many times as I liked if I needed more information etc and not to rush into making a decision. I knew straight away that Mr Prasad was the right surgeon and I was so excited to book in for the operation instead of dreading it . He just made me feel so relaxed about the operation and filled me with confidence that the finished result would look great . Leading up to the surgery Vicky was fabulous and made sure I had everything that I needed , and that it all ran smoothly. I had my surgery a couple of days ago and it was amazing from start to finish . I was in and out within 5 hours and although I can’t see the finished results properly due to the dressings etc they already look and feel 100% better than they did before . I can’t wait to see the finished result properly and then I can go and treat myself to some new clothes without having to get everything altered to fit . Thanks so much to Mr Prasad and all the wonderful team at pall mall cosmetics. I am so glad that I followed my instinct regarding surgeon and waited until I found you ! It’s been so worth waiting 4 years for xx
Hi Tania, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
Amazing 5 stars!! I had Rhinoplasty a few days ago. I work for Harley Medical where we send a lot of patient to this hospital and I heard great things from out patients, however it exceeded my expectations. My nurse Gill (Gillian Brady) was just amazing, to the point where I could have stayed longer just for her company, she made me feel comfortable, safe and I knew I was being looked after by someone with a lot of knowledge in the cosmetic industry. I also was also looked after by HCA Doris again so lovely and caring and attentive. I was in Newton-le-Willows and if I ever wanted anymore surgery this is definitely the hospital I would want to be in.
Hi Zeenath, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I had a breast uplift and implant, from my consultation to surgery date everything was dealt with smoothly and very professionally. The nurses did a tremendous job from arriving to me leaving, they couldn’t do enough for me. I am so happy with the results, Mr Prasad told me that I needed an uplift and assured me they would look amazing. Georgina was very helpful, always on the other end of the phone for any questions I had. I would use again for future procedures.
Hi there, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I had breast reduction with Mr. Prasad and it was an amazing experience, my coordinator Vicky was always there when I had any question, I had a couple of extra appointments with Mr Prasad before my operation as I was nervous and anxious about size and procedure and he always took the time to listen and reassure me that everything will be ok and on the day of the surgery he was so kind and lovely same of all staff at the clinic, the results were amazing! my life changed so much since, is the best thing I did and I am so happy to choose Pall Mall Cosmetics as they were so nice before, during and after my surgery. I highly recommend it. Thank you Pall Mall Cosmetics!!! Ana
Hi Ana. Thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
Pall Mall Cosmetics is rated 4.93 based on 256 reviews