Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics
Read Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

About Pall Mall Cosmetics:

Experts in Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetics for Face, Body & Breasts

As a leading provider of cosmetic surgery in the North West, Pall Mall Cosmetics offers both surgical and non-surgical treatments in Manchester, Liverpool and at our very own private hospital in Newton-le-Willows (near St Helens).

We understand that your body is such an important part of your identity, and that is why our service is personal, friendly and professional. We ensure you get the best treatment possible, that is why our surgeons are highly qualified, accredited to British standards and many hold NHS positions.

You can meet any of our specialist Consultants free of charge, including our Breast Surgeons Mr Ram Prasad and Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, or our specialist Facial Surgeon Mr Raghavan for Nose & Ear Correction or a Deep Plane Face Lift, or a Vascular Surgeon for Varicose Veins. We also offer Aesthetic Gynaecology with the North West's only Aesthetic Gynaecologist for a Labiaplasty or Vaginal Tightening.

Read all our patient reviews here, such as reviews for Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, Mr Prasad, Mr Netri and Mr Raghavan.

Your body should be a source of confidence in all aspects of your life. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, whether it be a new shape, size, or simply a little help to regain a more youthful look.

You owe it to yourself, make the choices you can to look and feel the way you want. Wear the clothes you like, show off your body if you choose. You live your life with so many things in mind – family, friends, work and home. Now is the time to choose yourself. Be comfortable in your own body. Be who you want to be.

Start your journey with a FREE consultation with our expert Surgeons at Pall Mall Cosmetics.

03300 58 44 55`

Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 2nd January 2019
Stewart
Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 27th December 2018
Alan
AMAZING 5* service from start to finish Sarah my patient coordinator was fabulous and there every step of the way to answer every question and for support DR Prasad is incredible listened to exactly what I wanted and has given me a new found confidence Recovery was speedy and palmall even sent me flowers the day after my op to wish me well Would recommend them to anyone thanks again x
Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 25th October 2019
I'd been thinking about getting this procedure for years and with the current climate I thought there was no better time, i'm now 6 weeks after surgery and I am very very happy with the results. A sporting injury in my teens left me with a problematic nose with breathing issues and the obvious slope in my nose so to finally get it fixed is a huge relief. The whole process from start to finish was top notch!
Hi James, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I had a very pleasant experience with Dr Vaidya at Pall Mall Medical Manchester.
It was really good hearing, learning and getting advice as well as ways to help my lifestyle. Professional, supportive, helpful and understanding.
I will definitely be back again. If you are looking to look more into your health and well being Pall Mall Medical is the way forward.
Hi Gordon, thank you for your review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
The process from start to finish was smooth and the staff at Pall Mall Medical were so accommodating and friendly. Sarah was brilliant and got me booked in for surgery for the date I wanted against all odds! The surgery itself was not as bad as I anticipated at all - the surgeon Dr Prasad was amazing and the results are so much better than I ever could have imagined. My confidence has improved so much so thank you Pall Mall Medical.
To anybody thinking about surgery I would 100% recommend Pall Mall - the consultation process is brilliant and there is no pressure whatsoever.
Hi Lauren, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I had my surgery on 18th Dec @PallMall newton-le-willows. After breast feeding 2 kids my old implants had just completely dropped (over the muscle)
So Mr Prasad help me decide to go under the muscle with my new implant as I wanted bigger size. So professional and couldn't have been any more safe even during these uncertain times.
I feel like I have my body back! And I can't thank Mr Prasad and his team enuff.
Hi Sarah, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
Pallmall @ Newton-le-Willows
I have had my fleur de lis (full tummy tuck) on the 8th January 2021 at Newton le willows and can hand on heart say the service that i have received Has gone above and beyond a 5 star rating, there should be a 10 star!!

Throughout my whole journey, i have been treated with respect, compassion and received a fantastic quality of care.
I would like to Thank ALL the staff that have helped me from my consult, pre assessments, day of surgery and post op, also to the after care team. My experience has been spot on and I will definetly not need to look elsewhere for my next surgery. Mr Prasad is such a fantastic surgeon.
Thank you all once again!
Hi Rachel, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I had small breast implants fitted 17 years ago, which over the years had developed grade 4/5 capsules around both implants and this had made my breasts dramatically increase in size . Being a size 8 at the bottom and 12/14 at the top made finding clothes very difficult and the capsules were beginning to feel uncomfortable and painful at times . I have had 4 consultations over the last 3/4 years with different breast surgeons in a bid to find a surgeon who I felt was the ‘man for the job ‘ but each time I came away with a feeling of unease and those consultations didn’t fill me with confidence that I wanted to go ahead with the surgery . None of the other consultants explained that I didn’t necessarily need further implants , just the old ones removing along with the capsules , and then an uplift . When I told them I didn’t really want more implants putting in , they all said that the finished result wouldn’t look great and without further implants my breasts would be ‘droopy ‘ . That was until I came for a consultation with Mr Prasad . Post lockdown it was time to do some more online hunting for a breast consultant and after reading his amazing reviews and doing a bit of research into his medical career I felt excited that I may have found the right surgeon . At the consultation I didn’t mention not having any further implants put in , because I had been told 4 times that this wasn’t a realistic option . After my examination Mr Prasad began to talk me through all the options that were available to me and I blown away to learn that i didn’t need further implants unless I wanted them . I couldn’t believe it , to be honest . I explained about my previous meetings with several other surgeons . At last , here was a consultant who was listening to what I actually wanted . He went through the procedure in detail and told me to go away and think about it . He told me that I was welcome to go back as many times as I liked if I needed more information etc and not to rush into making a decision. I knew straight away that Mr Prasad was the right surgeon and I was so excited to book in for the operation instead of dreading it . He just made me feel so relaxed about the operation and filled me with confidence that the finished result would look great . Leading up to the surgery Vicky was fabulous and made sure I had everything that I needed , and that it all ran smoothly. I had my surgery a couple of days ago and it was amazing from start to finish . I was in and out within 5 hours and although I can’t see the finished results properly due to the dressings etc they already look and feel 100% better than they did before . I can’t wait to see the finished result properly and then I can go and treat myself to some new clothes without having to get everything altered to fit . Thanks so much to Mr Prasad and all the wonderful team at pall mall cosmetics. I am so glad that I followed my instinct regarding surgeon and waited until I found you ! It’s been so worth waiting 4 years for xx
Hi Tania, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
Amazing 5 stars!! I had Rhinoplasty a few days ago. I work for Harley Medical where we send a lot of patient to this hospital and I heard great things from out patients, however it exceeded my expectations. My nurse Gill (Gillian Brady) was just amazing, to the point where I could have stayed longer just for her company, she made me feel comfortable, safe and I knew I was being looked after by someone with a lot of knowledge in the cosmetic industry. I also was also looked after by HCA Doris again so lovely and caring and attentive.
I was in Newton-le-Willows and if I ever wanted anymore surgery this is definitely the hospital I would want to be in.
Hi Zeenath, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I had a breast uplift and implant, from my consultation to surgery date everything was dealt with smoothly and very professionally. The nurses did a tremendous job from arriving to me leaving, they couldn’t do enough for me.
I am so happy with the results, Mr Prasad told me that I needed an uplift and assured me they would look amazing. Georgina was very helpful, always on the other end of the phone for any questions I had.
I would use again for future procedures.
Hi there, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I had breast reduction with Mr. Prasad and it was an amazing experience, my coordinator Vicky was always there when I had any question, I had a couple of extra appointments with Mr Prasad before my operation as I was nervous and anxious about size and procedure and he always took the time to listen and reassure me that everything will be ok and on the day of the surgery he was so kind and lovely same of all staff at the clinic, the results were amazing! my life changed so much since, is the best thing I did and I am so happy to choose Pall Mall Cosmetics as they were so nice before, during and after my surgery. I highly recommend it.
Thank you Pall Mall Cosmetics!!!
Ana
Hi Ana. Thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I had my op about 4 days ago. Everything was very efficient from when I arrived to when I left. I had a private room which was lovely, well kitted. I was greeted by love staff and made me feel welcome, comfortable and at home. My nurses were Gill and Carol and I couldn't have asked for a better couple of nurses. Anything I needed they helped me with, they made me feel at ease and especially after I came out of my op, they were always checking I was ok, helped with anything I needed and I felt very calm with them around. My doctor Mr Prasad has been brilliant from my first consultation with him. He made me feel like I was In good hands and I knew he would do a great job. Mr Prasad came to see me a few hours after my op to see how I was doing which I thought was a really nice gesture. I would highly recommend Red Rose and Pall Mall medical and I would like to thank them all for everything they have done for me.
Hi Natalie. Thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
Had the most amazing experience at Pall Mall Cosmetics for my breast augmentation surgery last week. My surgeon Dr. Ashley and the rest of the team (Sharon, Erin and Chris) really made me feel welcome, safe, and very well looked after. It’s only been a week but my results look amazing and natural.
Hi Caitlin. Thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
excellent!!! from start to finish, staff all amazing and very polite and professional, i have had a breast reduction and was very nervous about this, but was put at ease by Maxine an Sharon and all staff on the ward. Reception staff all very polite and helpful. And.. Mr prasad.. what can i say.. you have worked wonders. not had back ache once since my reduction and i cannot wait to buy some new bras and clothes that actually fit me right. Once again thank you all very much, highly recomend
Hi Lisa! Thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I had rhinoplasty surgery and my experience with Pall Mall Cosmetics was excellent to say the least from
Beginning to end. Thank you so much for giving me the results I’ve only ever dreamed about. Friendly and welcoming, making me feel at ease every step of the way. The surgery went so smoothly I was honestly in the best most capable hands and the after care was equally as great. Thank you to everyone involved in what was such a positive experience for me
Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 13th October 2020 Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Thank you for your review Ian! Your results look amazing. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know.
I was extremely nervous about getting breast enlargements, so happy I chose Pall Mall Medical. Vicky was amazing from start to finish, felt I could text Vicky anytime with any questions and never felt a burden. Dr Prasad was fantastic he recommended the perfect size, made me feel comfortable and put my nerves at ease, Amanda looked after me straight after surgery, she was brilliant too. Overall the service was outstanding, worth every penny I just wish I done it years ago as I am so happy with my new assets!!
Thank you for your review Manda! We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know.
Amazing service from the start . I spoke with my coordinator Sarah who made all my appointments for me . My first consultation with mr Prasad was so reassuring he discussed with me the full procedure id need and we discussed various implants and sizes . he made me feel completely confident I’d made the right decision and I’d choose the perfect surgeon for me to perform my uplift and implant surgery.😊. On the day of my op . I was greeted by my nurse Sharon who took me to my room. I was made to feel comfortable and at ease . After sugary I was so well looked after and absolutely amazed at my results . I had very little pain and was able to go home a few hours later . I can’t thank Pallmall cosmetics enough they have given me my confidence back . I’m 6days post op now and I’m feeling great .
Thank you for your review! We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know.
My experience was absolutely amazing from start to finish! The patient care I received was incredible and I can’t thank Nicola king, mr Krishnan and the surgical team enough for their care and compassion throughout my short stay
Thank you for your review Kara! We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know.
From start to finish I couldn't be happier with the experience I had with Pall Mall. I underwent an Otoplasty procedure and everything from the consultation to the procedure itself and aftercare that the Pall Mall team and my surgeon Mr Raghavan gave me was fantastic. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Thank you for your review James! We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know.
Everyone was really friendly and helpful and made me feel at ease and comfortable. Jackie and Amanda were lovely and the surgeon Mr Topps was amazing! Definitely overall a positive experience.
Thank you for your lovely review! We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know.
Well what can I say perfect from start to finish!! Could not of got any better care from Erin and Ewia! They made me at ease, helped me with everything made sure I was comfortable! Really was 5 star treatment there! Fantastic you so much ❤
Thank you for your lovely review Danielle! We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know.
I had my breast augmentation at Pall mall and I couldn’t fault the company at all. Mr Prasad is an amazing surgeon and I couldn’t be happier with my result. They have given me the confidence I have always dreamt of and I cannot thank them enough
Pall Mall Cosmetics is rated 4.96 based on 243 reviews