Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics
Read Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

About Pall Mall Cosmetics:

Experts in Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetics for Face, Body & Breasts

As a leading provider of cosmetic surgery in the North West, Pall Mall Cosmetics offers both surgical and non-surgical treatments in Manchester, Liverpool and at our very own private hospital in Newton-le-Willows (near St Helens).

We understand that your body is such an important part of your identity, and that is why our service is personal, friendly and professional. We ensure you get the best treatment possible, that is why our surgeons are highly qualified, accredited to British standards and many hold NHS positions.

You can meet any of our specialist Consultants free of charge, including our Breast Surgeons Mr Ram Prasad and Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, or our specialist Facial Surgeon Mr Raghavan for Nose & Ear Correction or a Deep Plane Face Lift, or a Vascular Surgeon for Varicose Veins. We also offer Aesthetic Gynaecology with the North West's only Aesthetic Gynaecologist for a Labiaplasty or Vaginal Tightening.

Read all our patient reviews here, such as reviews for Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, Mr Prasad, Mr Netri and Mr Raghavan.

Your body should be a source of confidence in all aspects of your life. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, whether it be a new shape, size, or simply a little help to regain a more youthful look.

You owe it to yourself, make the choices you can to look and feel the way you want. Wear the clothes you like, show off your body if you choose. You live your life with so many things in mind – family, friends, work and home. Now is the time to choose yourself. Be comfortable in your own body. Be who you want to be.

Start your journey with a FREE consultation with our expert Surgeons at Pall Mall Cosmetics.

03300 58 44 55`

Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 25th October 2019
Amy
Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 2nd January 2019
Stewart
Amazing 5 stars!! I had Rhinoplasty a few days ago. I work for Harley Medical where we send a lot of patient to this hospital and I heard great things from out patients, however it exceeded my expectations. My nurse Gill (Gillian Brady) was just amazing, to the point where I could have stayed longer just for her company, she made me feel comfortable, safe and I knew I was being looked after by someone with a lot of knowledge in the cosmetic industry. I also was also looked after by HCA Doris again so lovely and caring and attentive. I was in Newton-le-Willows and if I ever wanted anymore surgery this is definitely the hospital I would want to be in.
Hi Zeenath, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
First of all I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to Mr Ullas Raghavan. I recently had Septorhinoplasty (10th March) to improve my nose both functionally and aesthetically. Not only has Mr Raghavan managed to give me my dream nose, he has given me a nose that is even better than my ideal. This has really changed my life in so many ways and I cannot thank him enough. My recovery was very short with NO bruising (can you believe it) and only slight swelling. Cast off day was incredible, I could already see the results and I'm so excited for my nose to improve even further as the remaining swelling subsides. If you are looking for a surgeon that you can trust, and one is is undoubtedly talented - Mr Raghavan is the surgeon for you. Again, thank you.
Hi there, thank you for your review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I don't think iv ever wrote a review for anything in my life, but unfortunately i feel i have to in this case. To start I had a consultation with Mr Prasad at Pall mall where we went through everything that I wanted from the surgery. Luckily all this was wrote down! - lump excision on the left chest and liposuction on both chest areas. (No lump excision on the right as it had previously been done on the NHS). After waking up from the surgery I found Mr Prasad had actually operated on both sides. Even the side that had been done prior on the NHS which I was already happy with. This was without consent. The side he shouldn’t have operated on healed wrong leaving a nasty overhang. The side that I originally went in for, (left side chest) was done completely wrong, the whole nipple had a fold in it and the side of the chest was deformed (Done completely wrong). This gets better - I actually left the hospital with no compression garment on. Which is something iv never heard of before. They said ‘they didn’t have one that fit me’ I went back to get the drain out about a week later, Mr Prasad took a look at the results and commented the fold would come out. And if it doesn’t it can be corrected with a small cut to release the skin. Weeks later after complaining I was not happy with the fold, he then decided to inject filler into the nipple to bring out the fold. This left it sticking out like a block! As for the side he shouldn’t have operated on and was healing wrong, he told me he needed to inject some scar tissue solution to correct it. This didn’t work. I gave up on Pall Mall and went to see a specialist in London (Harley Street). Its something I couldn’t live with and needed correcting. Although I had to beg him to at least give the correction a go as its something he didn’t really want to get involved in. Luckily the surgeon in London was able to remove all the filler and correct both sides. Very poor all around from Pall Mall, even the aftercare, no check ups, the only time I heard from the ‘patient coordinater’ was a WhatsApp txt talking about arranging the payment. Which is all she seemed bothered about Mr Prasad should not be allowed to operate on people. I really don’t understand how he is qualified. I am proceeding a claim for such bad negligence - As I was speaking to the solicitors and they started looking into it, they told me they have a lot of open cases again Mr Prasad already. This speaks for itself. Probably the worst story iv ever heard about a cosmetic surgery journey, and I’m sad to say this is my own journey. All I can do is try and make you all aware and try and get you to go somewhere PROPER.
I'd been thinking about getting this procedure for years and with the current climate I thought there was no better time, i'm now 6 weeks after surgery and I am very very happy with the results. A sporting injury in my teens left me with a problematic nose with breathing issues and the obvious slope in my nose so to finally get it fixed is a huge relief. The whole process from start to finish was top notch!
Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Hi James, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I had small breast implants fitted 17 years ago, which over the years had developed grade 4/5 capsules around both implants and this had made my breasts dramatically increase in size . Being a size 8 at the bottom and 12/14 at the top made finding clothes very difficult and the capsules were beginning to feel uncomfortable and painful at times . I have had 4 consultations over the last 3/4 years with different breast surgeons in a bid to find a surgeon who I felt was the ‘man for the job ‘ but each time I came away with a feeling of unease and those consultations didn’t fill me with confidence that I wanted to go ahead with the surgery . None of the other consultants explained that I didn’t necessarily need further implants , just the old ones removing along with the capsules , and then an uplift . When I told them I didn’t really want more implants putting in , they all said that the finished result wouldn’t look great and without further implants my breasts would be ‘droopy ‘ . That was until I came for a consultation with Mr Prasad . Post lockdown it was time to do some more online hunting for a breast consultant and after reading his amazing reviews and doing a bit of research into his medical career I felt excited that I may have found the right surgeon . At the consultation I didn’t mention not having any further implants put in , because I had been told 4 times that this wasn’t a realistic option . After my examination Mr Prasad began to talk me through all the options that were available to me and I blown away to learn that i didn’t need further implants unless I wanted them . I couldn’t believe it , to be honest . I explained about my previous meetings with several other surgeons . At last , here was a consultant who was listening to what I actually wanted . He went through the procedure in detail and told me to go away and think about it . He told me that I was welcome to go back as many times as I liked if I needed more information etc and not to rush into making a decision. I knew straight away that Mr Prasad was the right surgeon and I was so excited to book in for the operation instead of dreading it . He just made me feel so relaxed about the operation and filled me with confidence that the finished result would look great . Leading up to the surgery Vicky was fabulous and made sure I had everything that I needed , and that it all ran smoothly. I had my surgery a couple of days ago and it was amazing from start to finish . I was in and out within 5 hours and although I can’t see the finished results properly due to the dressings etc they already look and feel 100% better than they did before . I can’t wait to see the finished result properly and then I can go and treat myself to some new clothes without having to get everything altered to fit . Thanks so much to Mr Prasad and all the wonderful team at pall mall cosmetics. I am so glad that I followed my instinct regarding surgeon and waited until I found you ! It’s been so worth waiting 4 years for xx
Hi Tania, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
Superb hospital. Had really good care through my gynaecomastia surgery. Nurses were excellent and really looked after me. Room was spotless and had a TV too! Surgery went well and ive had follow up appointments to see the Surgeon and Nurses regularly too. Nearly fully healed, barely see any scaring and love my new flatter chest. No need to feel embarrassed with my top off anymore. Mr Krishnan was top class, thanks to all the staff too. Highly recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics.
Thank you Terry for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I had rhinoplasty surgery and my experience with Pall Mall Cosmetics was excellent to say the least from beginning to end. Thank you so much for giving me the results I’ve only ever dreamed about. Friendly and welcoming, making me feel at ease every step of the way. The surgery went so smoothly I was honestly in the best most capable hands and the after care was equally as great. Thank you to everyone involved in what was such a positive experience for me.
Hi Ian, thank you for your review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
Thanks a lot to Pall Mall Cosmetics for everything! I recently had breast augmentation surgery with Mr Netri at Pall Mall and the whole process couldn’t have gone better. I did shop around at different places to determine where to go and not only the price was better at Pall Mall, the overall experience from my consultation to having the surgery was too! Helen my patient care coordinator was absolutely brilliant and she provided amazing support throughout the process. She was always so helpful if I ever had any questions or needed any help or advice. (Thanks Helen!!). Mr Netri my surgeon was amazing too, I was recommended him by a few friends and I’m so glad I went with Pall Mall and Mr Netri. He’s so great at what he does and I’m confident I’ll love the results after I’ve recovered fully! I am more than delighted with my experience and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thanks again Pall Mall Cosmetics!
Thank you for your lovely review Amara, We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you let us know!
I can’t recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics enough! The service you receive here is second to none, From the patient coordinator Sarah, Who gives you a friendly personal touch, That was everything to do with me choosing to go with Pall Mall for my surgery, The Nurse Bev who was looking after me the day of surgery was so professional and caring and really put me at ease. To Mr Prassad the Surgeon who again I can’t recommend enough! Highly skilled and professional. I needed to ask a question out of hours and called the on call Nurse Maxine, who again was so friendly and helpful and made me feel nothing was to much trouble! The service from start to finish here is seem less with all you come into contact with! Thank you Pall Mall Cosmetics
Thank you Zoe for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I had my op done just 3 weeks ago... they made me feel very comfortable and at ease for my first ever op all the staff were very friendly, Helen kept in contact with me and was amazing. Mr Prasad was my surgeon and already 3 weeks in over the moon with my results. I have already had one friend all the way from Bournemouth book in to have her op with Mr Prasad at pall mall medical too.
Thank you Jasmine for your lovely review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
This review Im leaving for pall mall newton le willows after my treatment today.I had surgery done abroad and unfortunately had more fluid build up when I arrived in the uk, I searched for a clinic nearby that could give me cosmetic aftercare and drain it for me, luckily I found pal mall medical and was put through to a coordinator called Helen Stuart, I explained everything to her and told her what was wrong she asked me to mail her pictures as I contacted Her late Friday she was professional and caring and understanding and urgently arranged my appointment for me after ringing me first thing Monday morning and getting me a appointment for the same day. I arrived at the clinic and was warmly welcomed by her, I arrived a little late but luckily Dr pratap still managed to see me. Mr Prasad pleasantly greeted me and warmly invited me in and was keen on fixing what was wrong he immediately checked my seroma and did not waste any time to get me treated he was very caring professional patient focused compassionate and knowledgable. I received my treatment from DR Prasad he was concerned about my wellbeing , he urgently quick lay and carefully administered my aspiration I was made to feel at ease, he was extremely professional and personable and I felt in safe hands throughout the procedure. Overall I am very pleased with the doctors help and I cannot recommend him enough Thankyou very much for getting rid of the painful fluid and seeing me at such short notice I was consulted by him and treated all within about 40 minutes of being at the clinic. I walked out of the clinic feeling much better. Fast and fantastic. Amazing doctor and helpful staff very caring and patient oriented Thankyou To Dr Prasad for his utmost care and expert treatment and lovely Helen Stuart for arranging everything. Highly recommend.
Thank you Shazia for your lovely review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I would definitely recommend Pall Mall medical to anybody considering Breast Augmentation. My 5 stars go to Helen Stuart, my patient co-ordinator who was amazing from start to finish. She went above and beyond for me, she was only a phone call away. Nothing was ever too much trouble. She answered all my questions and made me feel at ease before and after my surgery. I cannot thank Helen enough!!
Thank you for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Pall Mall Cosmetics is rated 4.93 based on 256 reviews