Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics
Read Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

About Pall Mall Cosmetics:

Experts in Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetics for Face, Body & Breasts

As a leading provider of cosmetic surgery in the North West, Pall Mall Cosmetics offers both surgical and non-surgical treatments in Manchester, Liverpool and at our very own private hospital in Newton-le-Willows (near St Helens).

We understand that your body is such an important part of your identity, and that is why our service is personal, friendly and professional. We ensure you get the best treatment possible, that is why our surgeons are highly qualified, accredited to British standards and many hold NHS positions.

You can meet any of our specialist Consultants free of charge, including our Breast Surgeons Mr Ram Prasad and Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, or our specialist Facial Surgeon Mr Raghavan for Nose & Ear Correction or a Deep Plane Face Lift, or a Vascular Surgeon for Varicose Veins. We also offer Aesthetic Gynaecology with the North West's only Aesthetic Gynaecologist for a Labiaplasty or Vaginal Tightening.

Read all our patient reviews here, such as reviews for Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, Mr Prasad, Mr Netri and Mr Raghavan.

Your body should be a source of confidence in all aspects of your life. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, whether it be a new shape, size, or simply a little help to regain a more youthful look.

You owe it to yourself, make the choices you can to look and feel the way you want. Wear the clothes you like, show off your body if you choose. You live your life with so many things in mind – family, friends, work and home. Now is the time to choose yourself. Be comfortable in your own body. Be who you want to be.

Start your journey with a FREE consultation with our expert Surgeons at Pall Mall Cosmetics.

03300 58 44 55`

Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 2nd January 2019
Stewart
Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 27th December 2018
Alan
Thanks a lot to Pall Mall Cosmetics for everything! I recently had breast augmentation surgery with Mr Netri at Pall Mall and the whole process couldn’t have gone better. I did shop around at different places to determine where to go and not only the price was better at Pall Mall, the overall experience from my consultation to having the surgery was too!

Helen my patient care coordinator was absolutely brilliant and she provided amazing support throughout the process. She was always so helpful if I ever had any questions or needed any help or advice. (Thanks Helen!!).

Mr Netri my surgeon was amazing too, I was recommended him by a few friends and I’m so glad I went with Pall Mall and Mr Netri. He’s so great at what he does and I’m confident I’ll love the results after I’ve recovered fully!

I am more than delighted with my experience and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thanks again Pall Mall Cosmetics!
Thank you for your lovely review Amara,
We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you let us know!
I had my op done just 3 weeks ago... they made me feel very comfortable and at ease for my first ever op all the staff were very friendly, Helen kept in contact with me and was amazing. Mr Prasad was my surgeon and already 3 weeks in over the moon with my results. I have already had one friend all the way from Bournemouth book in to have her op with Mr Prasad at pall mall medical too.
Thank you Jasmine for your lovely review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Superb hospital. Had really good care through my gynaecomastia surgery. Nurses were excellent and really looked after me. Room was spotless and had a TV too! Surgery went well and ive had follow up appointments to see the Surgeon and Nurses regularly too. Nearly fully healed, barely see any scaring and love my new flatter chest. No need to feel embarrassed with my top off anymore. Mr Krishnan was top class, thanks to all the staff too. Highly recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics.
Thank you Terry for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
This review Im leaving for pall mall newton le willows after my treatment today.I had surgery done abroad and unfortunately had more fluid build up when I arrived in the uk, I searched for a clinic nearby that could give me cosmetic aftercare and drain it for me, luckily I found pal mall medical and was put through to a coordinator called Helen Stuart, I explained everything to her and told her what was wrong she asked me to mail her pictures as I contacted Her late Friday she was professional and caring and understanding and urgently arranged my appointment for me after ringing me first thing Monday morning and getting me a appointment for the same day. I arrived at the clinic and was warmly welcomed by her, I arrived a little late but luckily Dr pratap still managed to see me. Mr Prasad pleasantly greeted me and warmly invited me in and was keen on fixing what was wrong he immediately checked my seroma and did not waste any time to get me treated he was very caring professional patient focused compassionate and knowledgable. I received my treatment from DR Prasad he was concerned about my wellbeing , he urgently quick lay and carefully administered my aspiration I was made to feel at ease, he was extremely professional and personable and I felt in safe hands throughout the procedure. Overall I am very pleased with the doctors help and I cannot recommend him enough Thankyou very much for getting rid of the painful fluid and seeing me at such short notice I was consulted by him and treated all within about 40 minutes of being at the clinic. I walked out of the clinic feeling much better. Fast and fantastic. Amazing doctor and helpful staff very caring and patient oriented Thankyou To Dr Prasad for his utmost care and expert treatment and lovely Helen Stuart for arranging everything. Highly recommend.
Thank you Shazia for your lovely review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I would definitely recommend Pall Mall medical to anybody considering Breast Augmentation. My 5 stars go to Helen Stuart, my patient co-ordinator who was amazing from start to finish. She went above and beyond for me, she was only a phone call away. Nothing was ever too much trouble. She answered all my questions and made me feel at ease before and after my surgery. I cannot thank Helen enough!!
Thank you for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Pall Mall Cosmetics is rated 4.96 based on 234 reviews