Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics
Read Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

About Pall Mall Cosmetics:

Experts in Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetics for Face, Body & Breasts

As a leading provider of cosmetic surgery in the North West, Pall Mall Cosmetics offers both surgical and non-surgical treatments in Manchester, Liverpool and at our very own private hospital in Newton-le-Willows (near St Helens).

We understand that your body is such an important part of your identity, and that is why our service is personal, friendly and professional. We ensure you get the best treatment possible, that is why our surgeons are highly qualified, accredited to British standards and many hold NHS positions.

You can meet any of our specialist Consultants free of charge, including our Breast Surgeons Mr Ram Prasad and Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, or our specialist Facial Surgeon Mr Raghavan for Nose & Ear Correction or a Deep Plane Face Lift, or a Vascular Surgeon for Varicose Veins. We also offer Aesthetic Gynaecology with the North West's only Aesthetic Gynaecologist for a Labiaplasty or Vaginal Tightening.

Read all our patient reviews here, such as reviews for Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, Mr Prasad, Mr Netri and Mr Raghavan.

Your body should be a source of confidence in all aspects of your life. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, whether it be a new shape, size, or simply a little help to regain a more youthful look.

You owe it to yourself, make the choices you can to look and feel the way you want. Wear the clothes you like, show off your body if you choose. You live your life with so many things in mind – family, friends, work and home. Now is the time to choose yourself. Be comfortable in your own body. Be who you want to be.

Start your journey with a FREE consultation with our expert Surgeons at Pall Mall Cosmetics.

03300 58 44 55`

Alan
Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 27th December 2018
Alan
More Photos & Videos
AMAZING 5* service from start to finish Sarah my patient coordinator was fabulous and there every step of the way to answer every question and for support DR Prasad is incredible listened to exactly what I wanted and has given me a new found confidence Recovery was speedy and palmall even sent me flowers the day after my op to wish me well Would recommend them to anyone thanks again x
Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 25th October 2019
I was so scared before my op but the staff are great, answer any question and will do anything to help you. Had my own room, lots of rest, Constant checking on my stats. Made me feel at ease totally.
Pall mall have completely changed my life ive never had so much confidence than after my breast augmentation, Vicky was amazing throughout made me feel so at easy and comfortable from the moment we met, my surgeon was Mr Prasad and after having various consultations I knew straight away he was the right person for my surgery he was absolutely brilliant and my results are amazing. Thank you so much to everybody at pall mall every single employee was nothing but amazing at every point.
Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 6th June 2020 Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 6th June 2020
I had a full abdominal plasti at Pall Mall surgery. It was an amazing experience. My co-ordinatior Sarah was always on hand to answer any questions I had and helped me every step of the way. My nurse Maxine was amazing before and after the procedure, giving expert advise at all times. Mr Prasad was my surgeon, I could not recommend him enough, he’s done a fantastic job and I’m over the moon with the results. Would highly recommend having any cosmetic surgery here, so professional and the best staff ... thank you 😊
Thank you for your lovely review Kerry,
We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you let us know!
Thanks a lot to Pall Mall Cosmetics for everything! I recently had breast augmentation surgery with Mr Netri at Pall Mall and the whole process couldn’t have gone better. I did shop around at different places to determine where to go and not only the price was better at Pall Mall, the overall experience from my consultation to having the surgery was too!

Helen my patient care coordinator was absolutely brilliant and she provided amazing support throughout the process. She was always so helpful if I ever had any questions or needed any help or advice. (Thanks Helen!!).

Mr Netri my surgeon was amazing too, I was recommended him by a few friends and I’m so glad I went with Pall Mall and Mr Netri. He’s so great at what he does and I’m confident I’ll love the results after I’ve recovered fully!

I am more than delighted with my experience and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thanks again Pall Mall Cosmetics!
Thank you for your lovely review Amara,
The overall care and Customer service is excellent. Helen and the team made me feel very reassured And supported . All the staff were extremely caring and professional. Dr Prasad is an excellent surgeon and I am delighted with the result. I would Fully recommend pall mall.
I had a great experience at Pall Mall. Excellent service. Helen the cosmetic coordinator answered all my doubts and questions very kindly. The surgeon was very friendly and l felt very comfortable all the time. Thanks very much for all your care!! So happy to have my problem sorted. Highly recommended.
I can't praise Pall Mall Medical enough the whole team are amazing and my results only 2 weeks post op are fantastic. Sarah answered all my questions and kept me informed throughout. Dr Prasad was the only surgeon I saw who made me feel comfortable and put me at ease. I had a tummy tuck, breast uplift and implant. The team on the day looked after me so well and catered for my every need. I had pre op and post op care from Maxine who reassured and cared for me excellently. I would recommend Pall Mall Medical to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery. My only regret is I didn't get it done years ago!!
Hi Kelly-Ann! Thanks for your lovely review,
I have nothing but good words to say about Pal Mall Cosmetics as a whole. Infact, great words. Starting with Helen who pieced the whole thing together, with a professional yet very friendly approach, down to Dr.Krishnen who performed the procedure perfectly, and of course everyone in-between. I am more than happy with the results and I am only 2 weeks into recovery. Excellent aftercare service is provided and I couldn't recogmend them enough.
Hi Kyle Thanks for your lovely review,
I can't recommend PallMall enough... Helen has been amazing throughout my journey, she answered all questions I have had, putting me at ease. I'm happy I chose Mr Prasad as my surgeon, he has done a wonderful job. The clinic and staff have all been fantastic with their care. I can't thank all team enough.
Hi Adele! Thanks for your lovely review,
Had such a good experience with Pall mall. This was my first procedure and had never had an operation before. They were so helpful and friendly and provided amazing service throughout my experience and helped to put my mind at rest. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your lovely review!
We are delighted that you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We will pass your feedback on to the team.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!
Thank you for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
After loosing 11.5 stone i started to research breast uplift with augmentation, the internet is flooded with companies offering such surgery and after visiting many of them finally found Pall Mall Cosmetics.
From my initial contact i felt at ease instantly, your receptionists are so welcoming & always wear a smile, my co ordinator Helen was helpful, informative and so supportive, Mr Prasad listened to what i wanted to achieve and gave me just that!
My recovery has been slower than others, the oncall nurses have always been at the end of the phone when i was worried & needed guidance, even bringing my appointment forward to put my mind at ease. I am now 6 weeks post op and absolutely delighted with the results so far, i still have some healing to go but would not hesitate in recommending Mr Prasad and Pall Mall to anyone contemplating this surgery.

I can’t wait to book for my tummy tuck next year!
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your lovely review! We are thrilled that you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We will pass on your feedback to the team they will be delighted to hear. We look forward to seeing you in our clinics again next year and being a part of your journey.
Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!
Great A+++ service. Lovely staff. Had 2 procedures done here, happy with results. Good prices compared to other places but they don’t compromise on quality. Would highly recommend Pall Mall and if I ever have anything else done will be coming back. Have recommended to friends and family.
Amazing. Had a great experience. It was my first time having anything done so was a bit nervous. My nerves were put to ease quickly as everyone was so nice. My coordinator Sarah was very helpful and didn't fail to keep checking up on me. Would highly recommend Pall Mall to anyone looking.
Claire and Jackie were my nurses whilst I was having my breast augmentation surgery. They were brilliant with me, keeping me calm before hand and checking on my husband too. After the surgery I didn't react well to the morphine and they were super understanding even though the last discharge time should've been at 6pm they didn't rush me out or make me feel as if I should hurry my progress. They took control when they realised an anti sickness tablet may help to relieve the feeling I was getting from the morphine and as soon as that kicked in they got me moving and sorted ready to get home. I felt well looked after and at ease. Thank you!!
Thank you Tara for your lovely review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Absolutely amazing staff are lovely exspecially Sarah my coordinater she is amazing made me feel so welcome comfortable and relaxed even came down theatre whilst I had my anistetic I can’t thank her enough I’d of not done it without her she really is a credit to your place even came back to see me when I was in recovery and messaged me the day after to see how I was feeling this girl is a star Thankyou so so much I’m so happy with my results and I can’t wait to see the outcome once swelling has gone and I’m all heeled will deffenitly be recommending amazing team thankuse all specially my amazing surgeon!
Thank you Gemma for your lovely review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to Sarah, she will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I had cosmetic surgery at pall mall newton-le-willows and was the best experience from start to finish I could not reccomend them enough from the receptionist to my lovely coordinator sarah to my surgeon 5⭐ service
I chose Pall Mall from the recommendation from Sarah, the Coordinator. I am a wedding venue dresser and I am dressing her wedding in December which is how we came into contact with each other, and I honestly feel like I found a friend in you.

From the minute I walked in the Newton Le Willows hospital, I knew this was where I was going to have my breast reduction. The place is exceptionally clean and everyone is so so friendly!

I had my consultation with Dr Prasad who is an amazing breast surgeon. He listened to everything I had to say and he knew exactly what I would need. My results are honestly amazing. I cannot thank you enough!

I had booked my date and was all set, I had my pre OP with Maxine. Wow what a lady. So kind and just a genuine Nurse. Thank you for always making me laugh and taking care of me throughout this process! You are someone that I would now call a friend.

On the day of surgery I was so nervous but Steph and Bev looked after me and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better. I was given my own private room and they talked me through everything that was going to happen. After the surgery they was so helpful and looked after me untill I went home. Thank you.

Sarah, Thank you for always being at the other end of the phone, (even at 2am). You have been so helpful and so so kind to me. So thank you.

Sarah, Maxine, Steph & Bev, you are an absolute credit to Pall Mall. You all have made me feel at ease in your own different ways.

Wow. What a place. Honestly from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much. My life has been changed and I cannot tell you how happy I am with the results. The whole process from start to finish has just been amazing. I have had no problems what so ever. I was kept in contact with everything that was happening.
If you are thinking about having any procedure done at Pall Mall I would 110% defiantly recommend.

Amazing staff. Amazing Place.

Leah Wegener
Thank you Leah for your lovely review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Pall mall cosmetics clinic was amazing from my first appointment to my surgery and my after care from the receptionist to my coodinator sarah to my surgeon fabulous nursing staff amazing would recommend them all cant thank them enough brilliant experience I'm more confident.... I did try other clinics but chose pall mall because they understood how I felt would give this clinic 10 out of 10 from start to finish
Thank you Wendy for your lovely review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I can’t recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics enough! The service you receive here is second to none, From the patient coordinator Sarah, Who gives you a friendly personal touch, That was everything to do with me choosing to go with Pall Mall for my surgery, The Nurse Bev who was looking after me the day of surgery was so professional and caring and really put me at ease. To Mr Prassad the Surgeon who again I can’t recommend enough!
Highly skilled and professional.
I needed to ask a question out of hours and called the on call Nurse Maxine, who again was so friendly and helpful and made me feel nothing was to much trouble!
The service from start to finish here is seem less with all you come into contact with!
Thank you Zoe for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I have been really impressed with pallmall. Helen has been amazing throughout my journey. She has kept in contact with me and answered any questions I have had, putting me at ease. My surgeon Mr El Gewad is amazing!!! I have a condition called lipoedema which can be very debilitating. I have had to have regular pain killers due to the pain it causes and required aupport aids to help me get into my car. I have also avoided certain situations due to my condition and how it makes me feel. I never believed I would be able to afford to have something done about it so I was so excited to find out that with Pallmall I could afford to make life changing results to my body. I have had one operation so far and already my confidence has grown. Mr El Gewad had a great understanding of my condition and was always available at the end of the phone post surgery. He was very attentive and has done a wonderful job. The clinic and staff have all been fantastic and attentive with their care. So I am excited to continue my journey with them to improve both my physical and mental health.
Thank you Charleigh for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Pall Mall Cosmetics is rated 4.95 based on 218 reviews