Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
The beans are fantastic but the biggest difference for me is the ability to specify the grind based on the brewing method. It has made a huge difference to the taste of my morning coffee! The customer service is fantastic and it is just so convenient.
Since I joined they have been accurate, fast, honest and reliable. The quality of their coffees so far (3 months) has been excellent. I can always recommend them with confidence.
Pact Coffee is great coffee all the time. The suscription is very flexible so I never run out of coffee, but I can manage any potential overlap as well. I definitely recommend it.
Great service and fantastic coffee with a good range of flavour profiles
Super tasty and straight to my door. Really useful for staying awake in the afternoon.
Love the packaging.
The coffee is very good the taste is fantastic.
Thank you so much for the coffee.
It is the best coffee ever
Love the fact I know I've got my coffee beans coming every month and they smell gorgeous too. Thank you!
So far have had two monthly deliveries of Pact Coffee and both have been excellent!
Absolutely delicious - you must try! The house blend is lovely :-) we use with Aeropress!
It's quite simply the nicest coffee I've ever tasted. Add the convenience, and I don't think you can ask for more. You do pay more for your coffee with Pact, but it's worth it -- simple as that.
Very smooth and enjoy every cup
Very prompt delivery and delicious coffee
So far, two packets of coffee and rates as one of the best coffee's I have made at home. You do not need any extra flavouring and you can taste the fruit in background. I would recommend this coffee company for any body who loves coffee. Also when they say your coffee is going to arrive, it arrives on time.
Just having discovered speciality coffee I decided to try Pact, and so far, colour me impressed. The service is first class, I am kept well informed about deliveries and the like and my coffee is delivered promptly in excellent packaging. My most recent delivery was roasted one day, packed the next and delivered the next! Superb! As a new user I have limited experience with the various coffees provided by Pact but the one I have tried to date was both interesting and enjoyable, and left me looking forward to the next delivery.
Basically Pact coffee have hit every checkbox on my list from the excellent service to the packaging and the information provided.
A very happy customer
I am so happy I came across Pact Coffee. The coffee is fresh and delicious!
Very affordable and every coffee has been fantastic so far.
The coffee tastes great, it's rich to the taste . I like the coffee very much 😊
Good range of sustainable coffee at a good price. Fast delivery, what more could you ask for?
Absolutely delighted with both products service and attitude certainly will be staying with this excellent company thanks Vanessa
So happy with my current plan, super fast delivery and gourmet coffee.
Pact Coffee is rated 4.72 based on 1,893 reviews