Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
We are happy with it so far but are puzzled by our most recent coffee, Planalto which says on the pack that it is a dark roast but the beans themselves do not look as if they are dark roast at all. They look like a medium roast to us. The flavour is fairly strong but not as strong as you would expect with a dark roast. This isn't a complaint, more of a query. Pic of packet and beans attached. I'd be grateful for your thoughts.
PS The beans are quite a bit lighter in colour than in the photo so it's not much use, I'm afraid! CMC
Loving the flavours, only issue is that the fine grind doesn't seem to be quite fine enough for my espresso machine.
Decent coffee, fantastic service
This would have been a 5 star review, as the coffee is amazing. However, I asked about not receiving the filter kit, I was told that because I used a discount code, I was not entitled to it. This is fair enough, although it was not made clear when I signed up, but when I asked how I could get one, I have been totally ignored. I'm happy to pay for one, but nobody bothered to respond to me.
Hi Katy, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service! We’re sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with Pact and hope we can get this resolved for you.

I can see on your account that we have added that V60 to your next coffee order for a discounted price at £5 - if this is not okay or clear please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help.

We love the variety of coffee and the detail on the packages which inform you where your coffee is coming from!
It arrived very quickly which was great. I found it a bit bitter, but I guess it's just a matter of taste.
Love the coffees I’ve had so far. A spoon for the coffee would be useful as a guide to the amount of coffee recommended
Great coffee deliverd through my door. Yum!
Very good service and coffee at the present
Loving my coffee. Just have to perfect the making of it. Have to get a clever dropper!!
The coffee is excellent (I'm only on my third pack) and live the fact it comes in sealable packs. Not sure yet if it represents the best value though to be honest. I'm a heavy coffee drinker but I'd up spending a fortune with Pact if they delivered what I needed!
good coffee for ok price
Great so far. Good variety. Price reasonable. Delivery works. ‘Sliders’ for frequency based in usage helpful.
Great coffee, love the filter system. Only downer is lack of choice of coffee, had only one option and colour of the filter. Other then that lovely tasting easy to make coffee
Great choice, amazing and diverse flavours, ethical. Excited to see what arrives each time.
Only had one as yet but really enjoyed it
Been using Pact Coffee for a few months now, and have decided to go with our previous company instead (The Coffee Collective Copenhagen), simply because we think their coffee is better and more varied. Setting up an account was easy, and delivery was very convenient, loved that it can be delivered through your letter plate. Thought the "My account" page on the website was less than user friendly, I had to google a bit to edit frequency and cancel the plan, but a quick google search solved it. Absolutely an OK coffee delivery service, but we prefer another.
Hi Inga, thanks for the review. We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service!

Still early days tryi g different coffees but the service is truly 5*. I've still to do costings per cup compared to my favourite.
Looking good Pact.
it took a bit of getting stated but now every thing seems fine
Hi Martin, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service!

We aim for 5-star service every time, so if there is anything that can be improved please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
I really thought I'd try this on a whim but the coffee is seriously so much better than my usual stuff I have kept the subscription going. Really delicious flavour.
Hi Lucy, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! Especially the coffee :-)

Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,891 reviews