Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Great coffee selection and timely delivery on each one I've had so far. Set up is seamless and easy to amend as and when needed. Very happy customer!
Beautiful amazing coffee! Glad to have found you
The quality and variety of coffee is fantastic. Prices are great and it gets delivered to my door the next day. I used to enjoy my trips to Borough Market but now need to find another reason to go there. Only mild annoyance is the special/limited run coffees tend to run out really fast. However after using them for 4 months, I am yet to make a repeat purchase. There is always something else to try.
Incredible ethical coffee. Well worth the price and the ease of changing the coffee, rescheduling or canceling makes the subscription a dream. Love love love.
Really great coffee, loads of variety. Fast and speedy delivery, on your doorstep within 48 hours which is really good. Perfect amazing of coffee for the month. Just amazing!!
I’ve been a customer for 3 months now and absolutely love the coffee, ethos, ease of use and flexibility. As sad as it may be, I feel like I’m part of the Pact club and it cheers my lockdown weekends up.
Great coffee!
Easy ordering Quick delivery Coffee really quality to drink Not sure if can recycle package comes in and no details that can which would like to
It’s great to know that you can have proper freshly roasted coffee at your doorstep in days, fresh for you to consume at your leisure.. Customer service has been excellent, and choice of flavours seem to tick the box each month. The website is easy to navigate and you can skip/postpone your next order so Pact offers a very flexible system. I do wish that we were offered a slightly smaller bag as I have to admit to drinking less coffee than most and run over many a coffee aficionados two week limit. Thank you Pact for providing an exemplary service especially during such a globally difficult time for humans.
Excellent coffee
You get to choose to have super tasty, fairtrade coffee delivered to your front door as often as you please, what's not to like? 10/10
Very good price, free delivery and very nice coffee's. Also each coffee comes with a description card that I have written a score on for future reference when I'm shopping.
The choice of small idependant coffee producers growing delicious coffee is great. Delivery is prompt and website gives clear information about each ttype of coffee. Prices are fair and its good to know small family priducers are benefiting.
Absolutely brilliant experience so far. Fantastic customer service, really resonate with the ethics, and the coffee tastes great!
Delicious coffee! The customer service is impressive too. Thank you!
Excellent quality coffee and accessories and great idea of selling coffee purchased directly from farmers at above fair trade price. Feels good to drink because of the taste but also because it feels right!
I've only just signed up for a subscription, but the first coffee was absolutely delicious! The second delivery went missing, so I contacted customer service who were really responsive and lovely. They got another pack sent out straight away, which arrived the next day.
The quality is always excellent and it is always delivered promptly. I would definitly recommend it.
Delivery is prompt meaning I don’t run out of coffee beans but most importantly PACT coffee is bursting with flavour.
Good fruity Honduras coffee, but grind has to be right for best flavour!
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,959 reviews