Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Excellent coffee, speedy delivery, coffee is fresh and tasty. It comes with a filter which makes it so easy to get a fresh coffee. Has certainly made working from home better!
I love the coffee and think it’s priced just right.
Very good coffee. Outstanding customer service. And like the element of surprise of having different coffees delivered.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review - thrilled to hear you're enjoying your Pact journey and if we can ever help with anything, we're always here to help!
Really great coffee selection and quality and so great to have it delivered. Honestly cant fault this service, give it a go!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review! Really pleased you are enjoying your Pact brew.
Great coffee that is priced right.
Great service, amazing barista quality coffee
I love everything about Pact and what they stand for! The coffee is so reasonably priced, it's amazing coffee that's easy and quick to brew, and the deliveries are seamless and so quick (especially if you need a quick top up of coffee when you're running out)! Their customer service is amazing, and very responsive as well. And to top it all off, they're doing their bit to ensure fair trade. There's nothing to be unhappy about!
Hi Danielle, thanks for taking the time to leave your review! So pleased you find your Pact journey easy to manage and are enjoying the delicious brews we send. Of course, we are always here to help too if there is ever anything that crops up as you sip your way along your coffee journey.
Super smashing great What a bullseye of a coffee Super fresh smashing the competition and great price for a fair trade quality coffee👍
Beautiful smooth decaf coffee. I love getting my little packages of coffee each month - feels like a nice treat each time I drink it 👍
Lovely coffee, well packed. A great present!
Great coffee beans.
If you’re into your coffee and sustainability, look no further than Pact. The coffee is outstanding, the website is slick and satisfying to use, the order flexibility gives you such control over your deliveries, and the price is very very good.
Pact Coffee 5 star review on 9th April 2021
I bought a filter coffee set from Pact for my wife, and now she makes coffee every day. The Pact ground coffee is delicious, far better than what we find in the supermarket at a similar price. I'm now on a Pact coffee plan, and receive a different bag each week. I am also impressed by Pact's commitment to their suppliers, as well as there enthusiasm and care towards their customers.
Been a client for about 8 months, delivery always on time, coffees are always great and freshly brewed. If you choose to get a different one for each delivery, you will have a variety of tastes to explore: you may not like all of them, but some will just hit the spot! You can also switch to receiving the same one all the time, if you don't like surprises. Works for me, very happy with Pact!
Just a brilliant company. I made an order for their Christmas advent calendar, I had just moved house and accidentally sent it to the wrong address. I rushed over to my old address but the Students who now rent the property said it had not been delivered, despite it been marked as delivered by royal mail. Saddened I went to order another one and they had all sold out. I was so sad about this as it was all my own fault and I love their calendars and wanted to gift it to my sister. I contacted them asking if they had any others in stock. I spoke to Martha who said she would check for me. A few days later in the post came another advent calendar, I am amazed and delighted at how wonderful their service is. They were kind courteous and despite it been entirely my own fault they sent out a replacement calendar at their expense. Every time I use them there coffees are perfect with wonderful blends. next year will be ordering three advent calendar selections, one for my dad, for my sister, and for me! (making sure to check the address this time) Such a great business and great people thank you pact coffee and a special thank you to Martha!
Delicious coffee and excellent service. Flexibility to control what you get and how often. Delivery is quick and easy. And, importantly, an ethical business that supports the coffee farmers with a fair and proper price for their product rather than exploiting them and the environment. Very happy with everything about Pact and would wholeheartedly recommend
Everything about this product is ideal. Great coffee at a great price. Get a different one each time or pick your favourite. Love that it's helping small farmers globally. I see no reason to get my whole beans from anywhere else.
Great coffee selection and timely delivery on each one I've had so far. Set up is seamless and easy to amend as and when needed. Very happy customer!
Beautiful amazing coffee! Glad to have found you
The quality and variety of coffee is fantastic. Prices are great and it gets delivered to my door the next day. I used to enjoy my trips to Borough Market but now need to find another reason to go there. Only mild annoyance is the special/limited run coffees tend to run out really fast. However after using them for 4 months, I am yet to make a repeat purchase. There is always something else to try.
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,959 reviews