Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Osmio 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Daniel
Osmio 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Sasha King
Always a pleasure dealing with Osmio. Their website is very informative and their service reliable and prompt. Their knowledge of everything water astounds me.
On phoning, I received accurate and helpful advice. Their on-line payment system is a treat, straightforward and simple - why can't so many other companies make payment this simple. I've always found Osmio water to be a good company to deal with, long may they remain in business.
Have been using Osmio for a good few years now and wouldn't think of going elsewhere. Service is always excellent and I love the quality of water I have gotten and continue to get from their household filtering systems. Good and reliable service.
goods arrived quickly and as described
Really love the vitamin c shower filter. Will buy again
Excellent service and product well recommended.
Very happy with Osmio, they remind you when you require a filter and very quick delivery after order is placed.
Amazing, fresh clean water everyday, one of my best decisions I made purchasing one of these units. Thank you
Great service with great products...been using for years and will continue to do so.
Moved into a new house that had one of these fitted, however it hadn't been changed for quite a while and needed an upgrade. The staff were helpful in finding what I needed and advising the best way to proceed. The only downside is that they don't recommend someone to fit these and it's taken me a number of weeks to find a plumber who was capable of dealing with this system. I've invested in the limescale filter (in addition to the existing two filters) and hoping this will reduce the amount of cleaning I need to do. Currently happy with the system but only had it working for a couple of days. Please note photos are from before these were changed.
Osmio 5 star review on 24th June 2021 Osmio 5 star review on 24th June 2021
easy and quick service.
Great shower filter. Does not splash water like others and transparency looks really cool.
You are a fantastic company, you are authentic and knowledgable. Your water filtration systems are second to none and your customer service equally exceptional. Keep doing what you do, in the way you do it ... A very happy and grateful customer
Excellent and efficient service. Will use again.
Great service very efficient
Easy to order. Super fast service and next day delivery. Great company.
Easy ordering and prompt delivery. I would recommend.
Very quick delivery with special instructions followed. Good product & good price
Brilliant machine, easy and super quick setup, great tasting water
First rate customer service. Very prompt despatch of order.
Osmio is rated 4.76 based on 1,654 reviews