Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG, ,

Good service and product was very good quality
Great product - so much better than the frankly rubbish ones I’ve had from Amazon recently. These are flexible, cushioned and fit well so are very comfortable even for a big toe. So far so good on the Velcro lasting so I’m happy. Ordering was easy and delivery was relatively quick. I’d definitely use Orthotix again
Excellent and friendly customer service. Prompt delivery too, as promised
Item was delivered and met my needs, just as promised.
Excellent service. Quick delivery.
Great customer service and brilliant product.
Delivery was quick and product is exactly as described. From my experience I would recommend the site to others.
Excellent product and excellent service
Easy to order and delivery on time.
Very okay
I think al of the supports I have used have been flawed in some way,. This is not perfect either- tends to sag on a regular basis and the size down is too tight. It is not quite supportive enough in the pouch either. That said, it’s much more comfortable than the one supplied by the hospital. It’s a 3,5ish
Easy to put on and take off, very nice fit and comfortable to wear
They fit well and give support which helps. I find the inserts too firm to use and have inserted a large folded handkerchief instead
Helped me go through the airport and fly to see family for Christmas.
Great product has eased the pain significantly, highly recommend.
I bought Orthotix's hernia boxer shorts to give me support whilst running and swimming. This product is well-tailored and provides all-round support; the detachable pads are well-placed and friction-free. I'm happy with my purchase.
Perfect support after my recent operation, very similar to the one I was given by the NHS, no hesitation in recommending.
Speedy service; kept me informed and good range of products.
I had to re-order a bigger size for my husband and the staff were so helpful. Fast and efficient service and great product. Thank you
I’d like to say excellent but not sure what to compare the product with. However I think it does what it claims and have even ordered another pair! Congrats too to lovely customer care team who sorted out a delivery problem.
Orthotix is rated 4.73 based on 529 reviews