Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG, ,

I have used the heel raisers before and they work well for me. However, I particularly chose the blank ones again this time and have been sent ones with “express orthopaedic” written in bold letters on the top. I hadn’t selected these as I didn’t want them showing in my shoes so I am rather disappointed
I am finding it very difficult to put the pads in the instruction video is to fast for me I am 88years old I would like better instuctions
I have only just started using these.. but find it best to wear overnight. So far happy with the product. Comfortable and easy to wear
It’s not for me so can’t comment fast delivery kept up to date until delivered
No problem with Orthotix. Great problems with the face mask: its design and size. It is not big enough for my face, male, and the design is so fiddly that you have to put it on your face before it collapses back into its neat folds again. Unnessary engineering which makes it difficult to deploy. And is far too expensive. I was very disappointed and probably will not use either of the two which I bought.
I couldn’t find my last review on your page, so disappointed but my point is that talking with the mask on makes them fall down, they need to be a bit more roomy
The pants are too small but unreturnable. I've wasted £50.
The face mask is ok but causes your face feeling very damp very quickly ,I’ve gone back to disposable ones ☹️
Slightly disappointed with the masks, as they are no different to the mask I have already.
Comfortable and easy to fit but moves on and off the face with breathing. Also glasses tend to steam up. Therefore, apart from difficulty in breathing and unable to see, they are OK.
Thought that the price meant they were British made - disappointed they were made in China
No different to the ones I have purchased in a supermarket. In fact one of them was doubled up and the ear strap was broken.
Not had a chance to wear it yet, but although it claims to have 3 layers, it is very thin!
OK but expensive for a basic face mask. Local chemist had the same quality for 1/3of the price
pillow was quite expensive but if product is good then am ok with that,but am a liitle disapointed as it was supposed to be medium to firm but lying on it your head goes nearly to the mattress so feels to soft to me.
Thank you for swift service. I haven’t opened the package yet and will only do so when I start to use them. Can’t therefore rate them properly yet. Many thanks
Orthotix is rated 4.73 based on 529 reviews