Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG, ,

I have found the splint to be of some, but limited, value for my little finger which has arthritis and a mallet like deformity of the last joint. At night it helps to keep the finger straight and to prevent it snagging on the bedclothes - which is painful and wakes me up. The next morning the finger is stiffer and triggers a little. In the day, a soft silicone rubber tubular cover works better, because it allows the joint to get over the triggering and to mobilise.
The shoe doesnt fit very well and the fastenings are not sufficient. Doesnt come with any instructions on how to best fit the shoe. I have been badgered for this review, if you hadn't then I would have sent the above review of what I consider to now be a very good product. Also you delivery fee is extortionate.
Disappointing, will look elsewhere
I'm disappointed with these. They fit well over the toe, but the part that goes through between the toes is very big and very uncomfortable. Tried them by themselves just sitting/with a sock and with a sandal and all are very uncomfortable. The piece of gel at the side is a flap and although covers the bone/bunion area, unless you have a shoe on just flaps. Pity as I was really hoping they would work. Because they are too awkward and hurt I have now ordered a pair of bunion sleeves which cover the foot.
Not been able to get it to fit at all, waste of money
Found these hard to breath through
Quite expensive for very flimsy face mask
With all the union jack's and 'about us' page focussing on Welsh manufacture etc, I was surprised to find out that the product I ordered was made in china. I also discovered that Boots are considerably cheaper and free delivery. More fool me.
Orthotix is rated 4.73 based on 535 reviews