Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG, ,

very poor didn't do what it says on your website, mad my foot more pain full, not less. Complete waste of money, I only bought after looking at the reviews, well they must of been made by your employees.
The items haven't arrived yet, hence 1 star. I know the post office is under great pressure at the moment.
Still haven't received my order after paying for next day delivery.
Too expensive
I can not review this product because I STILL have not received them yet.
Orthotix is rated 4.73 based on 532 reviews