Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG, ,

I think al of the supports I have used have been flawed in some way,. This is not perfect either- tends to sag on a regular basis and the size down is too tight. It is not quite supportive enough in the pouch either. That said, it’s much more comfortable than the one supplied by the hospital. It’s a 3,5ish
They fit well and give support which helps. I find the inserts too firm to use and have inserted a large folded handkerchief instead
I bought Orthotix's hernia boxer shorts to give me support whilst running and swimming. This product is well-tailored and provides all-round support; the detachable pads are well-placed and friction-free. I'm happy with my purchase.
I’d like to say excellent but not sure what to compare the product with. However I think it does what it claims and have even ordered another pair! Congrats too to lovely customer care team who sorted out a delivery problem.
Orthotix provides remedial pediatric devices which are difficult to find elsewhere - So a company working in its own niche.
Items came through reasonably quickly. No complaints about the service
The orthotix provides comfort and ease of walking for my damaged Achilles’ tendon. I found it easier and more comfortable in my shoes to remove the smallest level.
New, so can't comment on results but are well made and seem good value for the money
They work for me
as described, prompt delivery at competitive price
Comfortable. Good for the job. Straps are too long. I have size 8 feet but the strap adjustment is at the extreme end.
Orthotix supplies fit-for-use products which are effective. Probably a little expensive, but at least postage is free..
Helping with arthritic pain
A very well made splint. Sleeping in it took a few nights to get used to but it’s less painful in the morning so worth the effort.
These are the only thing that work at all for me
Very good product will see if it cures my tennis elbow over the next few Weeks/months. Appears good quality and very good price as limited suppliers keep them in stock.came within a few days
I’d like to order more but I’m finding it challenging I would like to just do a couple clicks to order more hernia underwear Thank you
Quick efficient service.
Works well with no discomfort, far better than previous styles I’ve tried. Only complaint would be the cost.
The ordering and delivery was excellent but the gel pad in the bunion sleeve was thinner than expected.
Orthotix is rated 4.73 based on 528 reviews