Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG, ,

Great product - so much better than the frankly rubbish ones I’ve had from Amazon recently. These are flexible, cushioned and fit well so are very comfortable even for a big toe. So far so good on the Velcro lasting so I’m happy. Ordering was easy and delivery was relatively quick. I’d definitely use Orthotix again
Excellent and friendly customer service. Prompt delivery too, as promised
Item was delivered and met my needs, just as promised.
Excellent service. Quick delivery.
Great customer service and brilliant product.
Delivery was quick and product is exactly as described. From my experience I would recommend the site to others.
Excellent product and excellent service
Easy to order and delivery on time.
Very okay
Easy to put on and take off, very nice fit and comfortable to wear
Helped me go through the airport and fly to see family for Christmas.
Great product has eased the pain significantly, highly recommend.
Perfect support after my recent operation, very similar to the one I was given by the NHS, no hesitation in recommending.
Speedy service; kept me informed and good range of products.
I had to re-order a bigger size for my husband and the staff were so helpful. Fast and efficient service and great product. Thank you
Great service and prompt delivery
The thumb brace works very well. It immobilises my thumb and stops it from being painful. It works on either hand and is easy to put on and take off. Very satisfied customer.
Great service and delivery on time
Excellent range of products. Very efficient service.
Service excellent