Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG

Amazing service- ordered a sling for my 5year old daughter after she broke her arm. Delivery was prompt and when I realised the sling was too small and contacted customer service I had a reply within 30 minutes and a larger size dispatched that day which arrived even faster! Sling is superb, well made and highly functional too. More than grateful! Would highly recommend.
Fast, efficient service. Quality products. I recommend this company.
Excellent service from Orthotix. Items purchased were exactly as described and arrived on time. I will certainly be using this company again.
Prompt delivery. Good product. Would recommend.
Delivery on time, products properly sealed and seem genuine.
Timely delivery and good product
Fast and efficient service
I can not review this product because I have not received them yet
Very disappointed ordered this the other month and all individually sealed and was so happy. Ordered same ones and this time not individually sealed extremely unhappy as cannot use as worried now as not sealed correctly so could be contaminated. They were individually sealed last time that’s why bought again so unhappy this time as cannot use these.
Very quick delivery. Excellent product
Very professional.
The service was good and the masks arrived promptly. Somehow I had expected them to look a little more robust at the price they were but as long as they are as good as they say that are, they’ll be fine. They are comfortable to wear.
Excellent service.The masks are as specified.Just what I needed for my protection.
Super fast delivery and excellent communication
Thank you for swift service. I haven’t opened the package yet and will only do so when I start to use them. Can’t therefore rate them properly yet. Many thanks
Excellent service. Would recommend.
Sorry not tried item yet
I have now used Orthotix for several items.
Everything ordered has been of excellent quality. Has arrived promptly.
Good company to deal with.
Excellent service would recommend
Excellent service, products + fast delivery
Orthotix is rated 4.52 based on 27 reviews