Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG, ,

Good service
Excellent service at a reasonable price, Thank you Orthotix.
My Order was dealt with very promptly and I'm happy with my new splint.
Excellent service every time
The speed of delivery was very impressive. The item is a perfect fit. Thank you for such an excellent service.
I have replaced my old one with a similar new one, it certainly does what is expected and more
Controls my RIH perfectly all day. Manage to carry out childcare duties 4 days a week and can cope with all the gardening. Snug fit and can be slightly problematic but worth it for the control I get.
Disappointing, will look elsewhere
Excellent splints, very comfortable. I have Syringmyelia and have very painful arms and hands. These splints enable me to get some sleep as they are very supportive for my wrists. They were delivered very quickly and I received a free mask. Very happy with my order. A*****
Very good customer service and dispatch times will use again highly recomended
Very helpful prior to order when I had a query about overseas delivery. Efficient ordering system and prompt delivery.
It is the answer to my prayers🙏🏻
Very comfortable and helped me with my thumb pain
Well packed & good delivery
Great service and product, I couldn’t be happier 😁
Great delivery times. Was kept informed of my order's progress and able to track it once it had been dispatched.
I have been very pleased with the service from Orthotix. Prompt service, quick delivery and good quality goods.
I have tried numerous thumb braces and find this the most comfortable to wear. It helps relieves the pain in my thumb joint and enables me to carry on working on keyboard.
My order for wrist braces was sent promptly with very clear instructions as to when and where it would be sent and received. The whole shopping experience was very good.
I purchased this abdominal binder after having a hysterectomy. It's so supportive and comfortable and I am sure it's helping me on my recovery. It's definitely helped reduce pain when walking.
Orthotix is rated 4.74 based on 432 reviews