Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG, ,

quick and efficient
Comfortable , breathable & lovely soft fabric ! great masks , ordered more for both my parents .
Excellent service and good quality goods
Great masks and fast delivery. I would definitely purchase again.
Excellent service. Had delivery a day earlier than expected.
Good Quality.Comfortable to wear.
It's the second one I get. The first one was a left-handed one for when I sprained my wrist. Now I need a right-handed one for my RSI. I find these comfortable, fit well, and nice looking. The quality is also excellent, no fraying after several months. I am also tempted to say that a smaller size might be best. I got an M for a 16cm circumference wrist, but it leaves just a small bit of velcro attaching to the matching side with the remainder wrapping around the lace. It closes fine, but I suspect at some point, it might not as the lace will eventually fray. Although in a month, it hasn't happened yet.
I have been using Orthotix for three years and found them to be helpful and knowledgable.
Very smooth ordering service and prompt delivery.
The masks seem to be of high quality but will know better with further use and time.
Fantastic, good quality, will definitely buy more
The ordering is easy and the delivery fast although the products tend to be a bit expensive
This product had an immediate affect on my heel in massaging the heel pain where my pain is, it allows me to walk comfortably for quite a few hours , so far I spend about 5 mins 3 times a day or when relaxing sitting down and does work better than the inconvenient niproxin Tablets the doctor gave me , well pleased with the product and appreciate the mask gift sent Thanks Already recommended to others 👍
Great product
Placed my order at lunchtime and it was dispatched the same day you cant get better than that would recommend this company
Very impressive quality products for a good price. Excellent service all round, especially the fast and free delivery.
Great service. Delivered as instructed. Quality product and sold as described. Happy to recommend to others who require thumb support.
Delivered promptly and I am delighted with it. Best of the three I have purchased to date, more substantive
This knee brace has changed my life. Both of my knee caps are seriously degraded and I was in pain whilst walking but now I can walk pain free and even run. The doughnut shape means that my knee caps are stabilised. I wouldn't have believed it was possible. I was given one by the NHS and have just bought the second for my other knee.

I got my life back!

The website was easy to navigate, the service was great and the package arrived promptly.
Very pleased with my purchase. Good service.
Really good and quick service, I'd definitely endorse these to other people.
Orthotix is rated 4.70 based on 176 reviews