Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG, ,

Great support easy to wear
Posted 36 minutes ago
Excellent product. I thought they were a bit pricey when I ordered them but you tell they are a quality product that will provide great comfort snd will last
The product purchased was well priced and the liaison with the Orthotix team has been of a high standard. Thank you for you assistance.
Very pleased with service provided, from ordering to delivery. Wish I had bought this product years ago as it certainly helps compensate for the difference in left leg length, due to an accident and hip replacement.
Fast delivery comfortable boot thank you
Fast efficient service , good quality product
Very quick delivery, helpful staff and a good product. I have intermuscular pain around my lower ribs and this belt helps with support, when this flares up. The belt has velcro fastening and can be adjusted to suit needs. A good quality product and comfortable to wear.
Great support and comfortable to wear. Speedy delivery too. The perfect transaction
Easy to navigate website and efficient service
Very good fit , keeps wrist immobile, easy to use
Very fast efficient service. Would recommend
Web site easy to navigate.
Order dispatch prompt.
Track and trace accurate.
Product excellent.
Item as describe, very fast delivery!! Bravo!!
Great product, really helps. Very helpful and easy to collect.
I’m very pleased with the back support I purchased. I always wear one when I’m working and this is the best I’ve had and comfortable.
Excellent
Second time I'm buying surgical face masks from Orthotix. Great quality and fast delivery as always.
Hurt my foot badly and couldn’t walk but with boot wow I was able to walk around and sort out important stuff I’m still recovering
Prompt, helpful and informative customer service! Ordered a fracture boot all the way from Malaysia and got the item a quick 3 days after placing in my order. Great job Orthotix!
Would have liked more instructions for fitting
Orthotix is rated 4.74 based on 351 reviews