Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG, ,

Excellent brace. Need to wear a long length knee sleeve with it as it rubs the skin
Speedy delivery to Northern Ireland,I love these shoes as I can no longer wear ordinary footwear due to arthritis and a dropped foot,I recommend these shoes.
Very comfortable. New fasteners are much better.
I only received one shoe, there wasn’t any form for the refund as well. Not happy
Five stars!! Thank you very much for good and quick services!
I ordered a drop foot and it arrived much earlier than forecast, unfortunately, I ordered the wrong colour, and I contacted Orthotix to explain my delema, and they straightaway agreed to replace it with the correct colour. It comes with various attachments for different ways of using it. My son says its comfortable but cannot fit it himself due to limited use of his left hand. Very pleased with the product.
Fantastic helpful service
Super fast service and item is as described and fits perfectly
Good Service
For 2 years I tried finding billy shoes in the UK and when I came across these I had to buy them they are perfect for my Grafo splints and so easy for me to put on myself. They are great quality and came within 2 days! The perfect pair of shoes.
Orthotix  5 star review on 2nd May 2022
Why chase me for review before the goods arrive.?
ORDERING AND DELIVERY SERVICE EXCELLENT . BETTER INSTRUCTIONS FOR BOOT WOULD BE GOOD. BOOT A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE ON THE SHIN BONE MORE PADDING WOULD BE BETTER'
Works well relives pain
Very good would recommend to anyone who needs them
Excellent very snug and work very well better than previous hernia support
Great service and safely delivered item, well packaged. I ordered a second time and Orthotix were just so helpful about finding the stock for me.
My order went through smoothly, the head protector is light and comfortable to wear. Having had serious brain damage due to falls I finally got round to getting head protection.
Ideal for the type of hernia I have which stuck out a fair bit. I don't feel so self conscious now when I go out. Recommended
I have drop foot, consequently I have tripped up and fallen badly, so I ordered this aid online and use it to help me when walking. It has lifted my foot just that little bit that does seem to be enough to help. However, I wouldn't use it constantly, as I do find that my foot then begins to feel numb with the constriction. Altogether, I would recommend this aid as it does help.
These shoes are brilliant for my son to be able to put on by himself. Another step towards him being more independent, however the sizing comes up very big. I ordered a 3 as he is a 2.5 but they are more of a 4-4 1/2
Orthotix is rated 4.70 based on 617 reviews