Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG, ,

Great service, quick delivery
Very speedy delivery.
Happy with the mask.
These really work. I was struggling to walk very far and now, when wearing the briefs I can walk as normal without any discomfort. I received excellent customer service as I contacted the company for guidance in sizing and their recommendation was spot on. Not only that, but they were delivered 2 days earlier than I was expecting. The briefs seem to be very good quality and I would certainly recommend.
The masks arrived within a few days and were in good condition.
Best product at a great price and quick delivery
Very efficient, would recommend
I am very pleased with my recent Orthotix purchase. This is my fourth purchase from this company and I have always found them to sell quality products, be very reliable and reasonably priced.
The knee brace we ordered is excellent. The delivery is first class and we were kept up to date at all stages. This is the second time that we have ordered and have no hesitation to recommend the company
Very good product
I purchased these to enable me to wear a pair of boots that had a zip up the heel which was so uncomfortable it made the boots unwearable, with the Gel Achilles Heel Sleeve the boots are so comfortable no rubbing or pressure on my heel. So glad I found these.
Quick delivery and product as described
We are very pleased with our face masks from Orthotix. As an NHS worker I wanted to buy similar face masks to wear when off duty, to the ones we routinely wear during the working day. I originally purchased some 'Medical' face masks which were CE marked and have been very pleased with them. They fit extremely well and are very comfortable. This time I had to buy 'Surgical' face masks as these were the only ones available. I also purchased a pack of two reusable face masks for use when appropriate. The order arrived promptly and well packaged. We are extremely pleased and proud to have ordered from a UK company who have provided a great service. Well done Orthotix and "Thank you".
Great support for a sprained wrist and comfortable
Dependable delivery, I'm using the night splints and pedispiker products.
Great item arrived super fast and great price too, a lot cheaper than the £200 Nuffield Hosp wanted to charge us.
Highly recommend to anyone.
I have purchased face masks and toe protectors, both are excellent and delivery was prompt
Very good quality product.You get value for money. Thanks.
Arrived very promptly and was as advertised
I recommend the CMC ORTHO BRACE it really does control the pain. Will definitely buy again.
Most supportive and comfortable.
Bought 1 then decided to get another after a trauma.
The company and delivery was excellent.
Orthotix is rated 4.71 based on 274 reviews