Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG, ,

I have been very impressed with the service. The staff have been helpful when I have phoned and emailed. My orders arrived quickly, ahead of date and that has been to N. Ireland.
Order this item for my mother, fits perfectly and provides the support that she requires. A great product and would highly recommend.
Nice and wide with good support. Excellent fit and quality. Highly recommended.
Quick delivery. A very slim man but had to go for large as I made the mistake of ordering two pairs of medium which I really could not afford as you can’t return even if unopened. I did measure first. I shouldn’t have ordered two pairs pairs the first time but I was desperate as they won’t operate and it was getting worse and it really impedes quality of life. However, the large seem to be okay. I wish the bags they come in could be sealed so you could send back.
Good quality and fit for purpose. Helpful diagram on how to measure and apply.
Great I was unable to do so much since I have had these it has been much more bearable to continue with every day things I have since purchased another pair
Excellent brace. Need to wear a long length knee sleeve with it as it rubs the skin
Speedy delivery to Northern Ireland,I love these shoes as I can no longer wear ordinary footwear due to arthritis and a dropped foot,I recommend these shoes.
Very comfortable. New fasteners are much better.
I only received one shoe, there wasn’t any form for the refund as well. Not happy
Five stars!! Thank you very much for good and quick services!
I ordered a drop foot and it arrived much earlier than forecast, unfortunately, I ordered the wrong colour, and I contacted Orthotix to explain my delema, and they straightaway agreed to replace it with the correct colour. It comes with various attachments for different ways of using it. My son says its comfortable but cannot fit it himself due to limited use of his left hand. Very pleased with the product.
Fantastic helpful service
Super fast service and item is as described and fits perfectly
Good Service
For 2 years I tried finding billy shoes in the UK and when I came across these I had to buy them they are perfect for my Grafo splints and so easy for me to put on myself. They are great quality and came within 2 days! The perfect pair of shoes.
Orthotix  5 star review on 2nd May 2022
Why chase me for review before the goods arrive.?
ORDERING AND DELIVERY SERVICE EXCELLENT . BETTER INSTRUCTIONS FOR BOOT WOULD BE GOOD. BOOT A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE ON THE SHIN BONE MORE PADDING WOULD BE BETTER'
Works well relives pain
Very good would recommend to anyone who needs them
Orthotix is rated 4.70 based on 623 reviews