Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG, ,

Excellent range of products. Very efficient service.
Service excellent
Very good My partner likes it
Really good wrist/thumb brace - comfortable and effective. Quick delivery
Great product, very cheap, free postage and gift too!
Easy to order, prompt arrival, well packaged and well made products, small British company; I'll feel confident in ordering again.
Very fast and efficient service. The hernia boxer shorts I purchased appear well made and comfortable to wear. You do need to pay attention to the size you order. Normally an extra large I definitely needed 2XX.
Swift delivery and good quality product. Will use again if needed.
Items came through reasonably quickly. No complaints about the service
These products are second to none in their usefulness.
Arrived quickly and very comfortable to wear. Excellent value.
I have used the heel raisers before and they work well for me. However, I particularly chose the blank ones again this time and have been sent ones with “express orthopaedic” written in bold letters on the top. I hadn’t selected these as I didn’t want them showing in my shoes so I am rather disappointed
Very good fit and helpful support.
Vert good, with prompt and helpful service
Quick response and delivery, would definitely use orthotix again.
Extremely good . Great website and customer service . Highly recommend.
I’ve got an inguinal hernia and the my operation is looking to be around 6months from now, I thought I would have to deal with the pain until then, these briefs are amazing at keeping it in place and reducing my pain by around 80%, very strong and tight and helps me to stay active whilst having this stupid hernia, worth every penny
very poor didn't do what it says on your website, mad my foot more pain full, not less. Complete waste of money, I only bought after looking at the reviews, well they must of been made by your employees.
I have found the splint to be of some, but limited, value for my little finger which has arthritis and a mallet like deformity of the last joint. At night it helps to keep the finger straight and to prevent it snagging on the bedclothes - which is painful and wakes me up. The next morning the finger is stiffer and triggers a little. In the day, a soft silicone rubber tubular cover works better, because it allows the joint to get over the triggering and to mobilise.
The orthotix provides comfort and ease of walking for my damaged Achilles’ tendon. I found it easier and more comfortable in my shoes to remove the smallest level.
Orthotix is rated 4.72 based on 505 reviews