Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG, ,

Great product, from a professional company
Excellent service from this small local (to me) company. placed order on line and it arrived as promised safely packaged and complete. Have used before and will again.
I am finding it very difficult to put the pads in the instruction video is to fast for me I am 88years old I would like better instuctions
Excellent customer service
The shoe doesnt fit very well and the fastenings are not sufficient. Doesnt come with any instructions on how to best fit the shoe. I have been badgered for this review, if you hadn't then I would have sent the above review of what I consider to now be a very good product. Also you delivery fee is extortionate.
Well made and a good fit which is important after my hernia operation
Good service and quality
Expensive but very good
My splint arrived speedily with clear instructions. I have used this for my torn plantar fascia for three nights so far. First night lasted two hours. Second night I slept with it on for six hours and last night I reached 7 hours but that may be because I had one of the straps too tight. My foot definitely feels better to walk on first thing and I’m relieved to get the splint on when I go to bed.
Orthotix  5 star review on 26th September 2021
Great customer service for answers to questions. Customer service is also on FaceBook. Must faster response too! Their answers and shipping suggestions was enough for me to buy this much needed item! Thanks!
Very happy with the excellent service and would definitely use again
Excellent product and really pleased with both the advice and service. I suffer with a patella which is slightly out of line . On initial wearing pain has reduced from 8 out of ten on the pain scale when running to around 4 . Therefore very pleased thank you again.
Fast reliable service. Good product. Fits nicely under insole
I’ve had to return the item but it’s due to patient issues not the item. The staff are efficient and service 2nd to one.
as described, prompt delivery at competitive price
Quality items and excellent service
Substantial, well made and adjustable, as advertised
You supply Yeovil hospital with the same boxer shorts for me but I needed 2 more pairs so I thought I better buy them. The service and speed of delivery was great thank you very much will buy again if needed. D Browne.
Comfortable. Good for the job. Straps are too long. I have size 8 feet but the strap adjustment is at the extreme end.
very good service price's are good too been using Orthotix for a few years now and its all ways been great service and we order should pads knee pads and hand pads support very quick delivery
Orthotix is rated 4.73 based on 535 reviews