Origin Architectural Reviews

of reviewers recommend Origin Architectural
Read Origin Architectural Reviews

Tell us how Origin Architectural made you happy
Very disappointed with this Company. Applied for a quote and heard nothing for 2 weeks. Phoned to be told my details were "lost in the system " . Reapplied,again heard nothing. Phoned again and was asked to email my details and at my suggestion photos of the project. Was emailed back asking where l was located. I Phoned the individual concerned and we actually had a very constructive discussion and was promised a quote that afternoon. I had no reply for over 2 weeks despite messaging the same operative.
This was a genuine inquiry from someone with 40 years construction experience.
I would have to question the authenticity of the "glowing " reviews
PeterLakey
Thrilled to bits with the quality and definitely the price of my decking balustrade from Origin. Excellent communication with the team and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Nick Watson did an excellent job of walking through the process from planning, specification, pricing and delivery. He is very knowledgeable and offers helpful advice regarding what works and what doesn't. The end result has been a balustrade that fitted what we were trying to achieve at a very reasonable price. I would recommend Origin again without hesitation.
Bespoke glass balustrades and posts, painted in Anthracite Grey to match our bifolds and really quick and easy - cannot recommend highly enough. Such great value for money to boot. Customer service really helpful and made sure we were confident with what we were doing, every step of the way.
Excellent service and easy, clear communications. I sent the sizes of what I was looking to do and Nick Watson did an expert job in specifying and quoting everything that was required. Everything arrived exactly to schedule and in with perfect quality. Nick was also very helpful in putting me in contact with an excellent installer ( The Glass Man ) and the net result is 23 metres of high quality, well installed Balustrade at very competitive prices. When the whole garden project is completed I will upload some photos 😀
I’ve recently used origin to complete a barn conversion in titchfield in Hampshire they supplied the glass and components for a bespoke stair case and glass link way .The service was first class from Nick Watson .lm more than happy with the results to produce a very individual and unique finish
We have just finished self installation of a glass balustrade for our first floor balcony. The support and service we have received from Origin has been brilliant. This was especially at the planning stage when we had to adapt our plan several times to deal with several construction challenges we faced. Once we were ready delivery was swift. The quality is great and the result looks fantastic. The pricing was also very competitive.
Nicole and all the team were extremely helpful and it was no trouble to assist with any queries. We collected the stainless steel ourselves and my partner installed them, it was his first time with this sort of project but not too difficult and the rails were cut to exact size. The delivery of glass was exactly on time and they fit perfectly. The balustrade looks great! thanks for all your help Origin
From my first enquiry to completion of my project the support from Nicole was commendable. The quote process was easy and delivery of the rail, posts and glass was very quick. Nicole was happy to help with any questions I had. The products are very good quality, and easy to install, even though this was my first project with a stainless steel and glass balustrade the completed product is great. I will have no hesitation in recommending Nicole and Origin Architectural to my friends and family.
Nicole replied promptly to my email with a clear and easy to understand quote
I have received all my posts and rail for my decking project and it looks fantastic
Again had a question regards fitting and Nicole replied within 10 minutes
Thank you for fantastic friendly and knowledgeable service
We decided to replace very plain, standard spindles on two staircases with glass panels. I did some research and then called Origin for advice and prices. My contact was Nicole who was helpful, knowledgable and friendly throughout the process.
We did have to reorder a couple of panels due to measuring errors, and this was dealt with promptly and fairly. Given that this was all done during lockdowns and over Christmas/ New Year, the process has been straightforward and painless all the way.
I wouldn’t hesitate to use Origin again, or to recommend them to anyone looking for these type of products
Nick helped to create and put together a bespoke piece for our porchway to replace the rotten wooden structure in place. Nothing was too much trouble, from start to finish everything was clear, simple, professional, well communicated and speedily dealth with. We're over the moon with our new porchway, can't thank Origin enough for all their help.
The service was spot on, Gareth talked me through the various types of balustrade available and glass sizes. When the posts arrived some of the clamp rubbers were missing, Gareth arranged overnight delivery. I was quoted a week delivery when I talked to him about the glass, I needed it sooner and it arrived within three days. A great experience dealing with this company, I shall need more balustrade in the future and Origin will be my first port of call.
Ordered a Portia Balcony from here, very pleased with the quality and most of all the customer service provided by Josh. Very helpful and professional, pleasure to have dealt with Origin. Competitive prices too. Pav
Had great advice and guidance from Nick Watson throughout my project. Quality of product is excellent
Found the whole process professional easy and efficient support from josh was excellent . The end result was good quality, cost effective and easy to install . There was a small item missing from the original order however this was sorted with no hassle by next day delivery.
Origin Architecture provided a first class product that was only beaten by the service we received from Nicole. We had turned to Origin after a local company lost our business due to poor service. From start to finish Nicole guided us through all the options and her expertise was invaluable. Can’t thank Nicole and Origin enough!
Excellent friendly service along with superb communication and prompt delivery made this a fantastic company to deal with. Nicole was always quick to respond, and eager to help. The product is also of excellent quality and easy to fit.
Overall, a good all round experience!
Great communication, supporting us with our design questions and great communication through the order and delivery process. Well packaged and fast delivery with quality materials, allowing us to fit ourselves easily. The finished product looks fantastic thank-you.
This company was a pleasure to deal with,Nicole in particular, went above and beyond in her customer service,giving me detailed instructions re my new balustrade.
She was courteous and knowledgeable, I had every confidence in placing my order due to her continuous support,answering all queries promptly.
The company changed the corner post I had ordered in error and sent 2 end posts which arrived the next day.
Their prices are great!
I am really pleased with my balustrade and would endorse this company if you are considering installing your own balustrade juliette balcony etc.
Origin Architectural is rated 4.82 based on 232 reviews