Origin Architectural Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Origin Architectural

How would you rate Origin Architectural ?

Ray Silverton
Unverified Reviewer
"I wanted a balustrade for my new decking in my garden. I found origin online and gave them my measurements. The level of service i received was 1st class and they helped me through every stage of ordering the posts/glass, they even supply the fixings cheaper than b&q!"
"I was building a pool and fancied putting glass around it I phoned chris hinds and he was great to deal with he saved me a lot of time and money the company through him were the best I have dealt with in a long time and the finished product looks great can't praise them enough well done chris hinds for a start to finish help my advice phone the rest then deal with the best John watson."
"I bought some point fixings for my balcony. They were half the price of anybody else on the net. Arrived on time and great quality."
"We approached Origin as we needed a Juliet balcony for our new build property. We found them to be very helpful and they offered 3 different options according to our budget. We eventually went for the stand off and slotted tube option. The Juliet balcony looks great and I highly recommend Origin to everyone."
"Outstanding service. The shower fittings I bought were excellent quality and price"
Dennis Sidebottom
Unverified Reviewer
"We ordered a Juliet balcony system from origin. We found them to be extremely professional and very competitive on price compared other online retailers."
Cliff Beswick
Unverified Reviewer
"We ordered some ordered some green GRP panels for our project in London. The service and quality of the product was fantastic, we also managed to spray paint the panels red to match the existing GRP."
"The glass clamps I bought were great value and amazing quality. 10/10!!"
"I bought some shower fittings and they were excellent!! The service we received was outstanding, we would definitely come here again."
Arnold Turner
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered some shower fittings, which were miles cheaper than my previous supplier and did the job perfectly. Very solid customer service too."
"Excellent service and the products exceeded our expectations. I'd highly recommend them."
"Very helpful over the phone. Great knowledge of the products and excellent customer service. Goods arrived on time. Would recommend and use again"
"We ordered a variety of shower hardware for our new bathroom. I was so impressed with origins technical knowledge of shower hinges and they helped us choose the correct one for our application. Highly recommend to all."
"I ordered a frameless Juliet Balcony from Origin Architectural and was absolutely delighted with the personal and professional service I received from start to finish. They talked me through the various options to make sure I got exactly what I wanted for the best price. I would 100% recommend this company."
William Young
Unverified Reviewer
"The prefab posts I ordered were turned round in two days. They also supplied me the glass which arrived on time. An outstanding service. At great prices."
"Great service. Fast responds and lead time. Kept me updated on all aspect of my order. I originally purchased the stainless for my balcony and then went back with templates for the glass. More then 20% cheaper the SHS. Great company to deal with. Definitely give them a try."
Aaron Stanton
Verified Reviewer
"Great service, top price and a brilliant product!"
Barry Hopkins
Verified Reviewer
"We ordered a Post and Rail balustrade system from Origin, we found them to be extremely helpful and very competitive on price, they even supplied the glass cheaper than our usual supplier. Highly recommend to all."
"Great technical help and good prices too."
Origin Architectural is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews