Origin Architectural Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Origin Architectural

How would you rate Origin Architectural?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Reg Nutkins

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Origin Architectural in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"We ordered a variety of shower hardware for our new bathroom. I was so impressed with origins technical knowledge of shower hinges and they helped us choose the correct one for our application. Highly recommend to all."
"I ordered a frameless Juliet Balcony from Origin Architectural and was absolutely delighted with the personal and professional service I received from start to finish. They talked me through the various options to make sure I got exactly what I wanted for the best price. I would 100% recommend this company."
William Young
Unverified Reviewer
"The prefab posts I ordered were turned round in two days. They also supplied me the glass which arrived on time. An outstanding service. At great prices."
"Great service. Fast responds and lead time. Kept me updated on all aspect of my order. I originally purchased the stainless for my balcony and then went back with templates for the glass. More then 20% cheaper the SHS. Great company to deal with. Definitely give them a try."
Aaron Stanton
Verified Reviewer
"Great service, top price and a brilliant product!"
Barry Hopkins
Verified Reviewer
"We ordered a Post and Rail balustrade system from Origin, we found them to be extremely helpful and very competitive on price, they even supplied the glass cheaper than our usual supplier. Highly recommend to all."
"Great technical help and good prices too."
Origin Architectural is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews