Origin Architectural Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Origin Architectural

Tell us how Origin Architectural made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Delighted with the handrail. Thanks Origin"
"Great service on the stand offs that I ordered. Helpful advice and a quality product. I couldn't be happier. Particular thanks to Josh for the technical advice."
"So pleased with the decking balustrade that we received. Slight problem with the powder coating but they went out of their way to help me. Great communication from Harry."
"Ordered some posts and glass from Origin. They really helped with the design of the system. Couldn’t have done more."
"Really delighted with the point fixings. Arrived on time and great price"
"Rang up and left an enquiry with mick watson, spent 10mins explaining the Full details of my Juliet balcony (got the impression he wasn't really listening) . Said he would come back to me shortly, never did. So I called back spoke to Mick again and he said he didn't remember speaking to me and could i explain again .Waste of my time . Ordered elsewhere."
"Really delighted with the Juliet balcony. Couldn’t recommend this company highly enough."
"Extremely good service. Used the skyforce system, and very happy with the results. Helpful at every stage"
"Great service. Excellent phone support"
"Ordered glass clamps online. Arrived as expected and great quality"
"A great Juliet Balcony system. Glass took slightly longer than planned due to the Christmas rush but there was constant communication from Josh regarding this. I will definitely be using Origin again when my Patio is finished."
"I ordered a Juliet balcolney 5 weeks ago and it still has not arrived, I was told it would take 7-10 days. I received nothing after the first 14 days, so I rang back to find where my order was, they then sent the stainless steel bars and brackets out which I received the next day and said the glass was on route. One week later and still no glass, so I rang back again to be told the glass would be another two weeks, rang back today when the glass should of been here to be told, the delivery van is in Newcastle and will be there today, guess what no glass. Money has been taking out of account. Would not recommend this company at all, they just pass you from pillar to post, if glass does not arrive next week trading standards is the next step."
"Stand offs were just what we wanted."
"Clamps were great quality and price"
"Posts and glass were delivered on time and on budget. A great company to work with."
"Excellent service and technical advice. Would use again."
"Excellent service from Origin. Would use again"
"Juliet balcony is great. Thanks"
"Happy with the product and service"
"Great advice, highly recommend"
Origin Architectural is rated 4.90 based on 169 reviews