Origin Architectural Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Origin Architectural
Live Chat

How would you rate Origin Architectural ?

"We wanted square handrail and really struggled to find it anywhere. Eventually found Origin on the net. The advice and products we received were really fantastic"
"We just wanted some glass stiffeners to fit a few panels of glass together. Origin supplied exactly the right product to us. Really appreciate your help."
"If you want glass clamps you will not get a better price and service than from these guys. Really recommend them."
"The installation of our frameless channel around our patio is now done. We are delighted with the end result. Fully tested and looks fantastic."
"So pleased with our new staircase. Origin fabricated the handrail for us and it fits perfectly on to our curved glass."
"We ordered some square posts and clamps from this company. The service could not have been better. Really recommend them."
"All I wanted was a couple of posts for the entrance to our new bar. I needed them quickly and Origin delivered. Delighted with both the service and product."
"Just taken delivery of some shaped glass to go down our stairs. Arrived within the promised timescale and I am delighted with the end result."
"We needed some large square clamps to finish off our balcony. They couldn’t have been better in terms of technical advice and service."
"Really delighted with the stand offs and glass that I bought for our new Juliet balcony. They were professional and couldn’t have been more helpful."
"I ordered some stainless steel posts for our balcony. Delighted with the product and service I received. Really recommend them."
"We wanted a long frameless balustrade to traverse the end of our garden in Thirsk. So thrilled with the end result. Thanks so much to all the staff at Origin. Pictures to follow as requested."
"Really delighted with the panels of glass that I just bought from Origin. The wife wanted a self cleaning film on the glass which Origin supplied. It was the best price I could find on the net."
"I found Origin on line. I bought some side fixed channel to go up the stringer on our stairs leading up from the cellar. They supplied both the channel and the glass. Spot on service and product."
"Just both some large square clamps from Origin. They were by some distance the cheapest on the net and they all arrived on time."
"I found Origin on line. I wanted a frameless Juliet balcony for our new Dorma. They supplied me with the glass and their Skyforce frames which they powder coated grey. The service was first class."
"I shopped around to get the best price for my posts and glass. Origin were the best on price but more importantly the service and quality of product couldn’t have been better. I have sent you images of the completed job."
"Just finished installing a 3kN channel system into a nightclub supplied by Origin. Fully tested and looks the business. Cheers for your help"
"We had a technically difficult job getting our stainless handrail curved for our hairdressing salon. We are so grateful to the team at Origin for sorting it for us. Many thanks."
"We really wanted a bespoke look for our showers in our boutique hotel. Origin provided the hinges and the glass for our local builder to do the work. The technical advice was really helpful and we are delighted with the finished units."
Origin Architectural is rated 5.00 based on 58 reviews