Origin Architectural Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Origin Architectural

Tell us how Origin Architectural made you happy

"Good company. Great phone support and always came back to me"
"Glass panels were great. Our garden look FAB! thanks"
"Glass panels were great. Our garden look FAB! thanks"
"Choose Origin as they offered the cheapest price on our pool balustrade. Passed over to my builder who found them really helpful and efficient. We need the order to be delivered quickly and they went over and above to make this happen. Very grateful and would recommend to others."
"Very happy with the product."
"No complaints. All went well. Would recommend and use again"
"Happy with the delivery of clamps. Cheers"
"Glass balustrade is fantastic. Thanks to Nick in the office for his patience and expert advice."
"Excellent service. thanks"
"Great product and price."
"Thanks Origin your balustrade looks SO GOOD. Recommend to anyone.Thanks again"
"Many thanks for the posts and rail. They look fantastic on our new decking. Really recommend this company!!"
"Really pleased with the posts and glass that I received. Great service from start to finish. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again"
"DELIGHTED with the service, partincular thanks to Nick he couldn’t have been more helpful! I definitely recommend and would use again 100%!!!"
"Delighted with the handrail. Thanks Origin"
"Great service on the stand offs that I ordered. Helpful advice and a quality product. I couldn't be happier. Particular thanks to Josh for the technical advice."
"So pleased with the decking balustrade that we received. Slight problem with the powder coating but they went out of their way to help me. Great communication from Harry."
"Ordered some posts and glass from Origin. They really helped with the design of the system. Couldn’t have done more."
"Really delighted with the point fixings. Arrived on time and great price"
"Rang up and left an enquiry with mick watson, spent 10mins explaining the Full details of my Juliet balcony (got the impression he wasn't really listening) . Said he would come back to me shortly, never did. So I called back spoke to Mick again and he said he didn't remember speaking to me and could i explain again .Waste of my time . Ordered elsewhere."
Origin Architectural is rated 4.89 based on 183 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access