Origin Architectural Reviews

of reviewers recommend Origin Architectural
Read Origin Architectural Reviews

Tell us how Origin Architectural made you happy
I made an order with Origin 2 months ago but the order never arrived. Instead of solving the problem, they ignored me. Very disappointed with their attitude. Will never use them again.
Ordered an L shape balustrade 1200x1200 on 9/10 and paid £620. Then only received 1 tube 6m long a week later, nothing else. Staff lied about delivery and so rude. They asked proof for what they said in writing meanwhile they contacted you by phone. Please avoid this company at any cost!
Do not use this company - Glass arrived damaged and origin would not do anything - totally not satisfied with their service
Rang up and left an enquiry with mick watson, spent 10mins explaining the Full details of my Juliet balcony (got the impression he wasn't really listening) . Said he would come back to me shortly, never did. So I called back spoke to Mick again and he said he didn't remember speaking to me and could i explain again .Waste of my time . Ordered elsewhere.
I ordered a Juliet balcolney 5 weeks ago and it still has not arrived, I was told it would take 7-10 days. I received nothing after the first 14 days, so I rang back to find where my order was, they then sent the stainless steel bars and brackets out which I received the next day and said the glass was on route. One week later and still no glass, so I rang back again to be told the glass would be another two weeks, rang back today when the glass should of been here to be told, the delivery van is in Newcastle and will be there today, guess what no glass. Money has been taking out of account. Would not recommend this company at all, they just pass you from pillar to post, if glass does not arrive next week trading standards is the next step.
Origin Architectural is rated 4.84 based on 236 reviews