Origin Architectural Reviews

of reviewers recommend Origin Architectural
Read Origin Architectural Reviews

Tell us how Origin Architectural made you happy
Thrilled to bits with the quality and definitely the price of my decking balustrade from Origin. Excellent communication with the team and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Bespoke glass balustrades and posts, painted in Anthracite Grey to match our bifolds and really quick and easy - cannot recommend highly enough. Such great value for money to boot. Customer service really helpful and made sure we were confident with what we were doing, every step of the way.
I’ve recently used origin to complete a barn conversion in titchfield in Hampshire they supplied the glass and components for a bespoke stair case and glass link way .The service was first class from Nick Watson .lm more than happy with the results to produce a very individual and unique finish
Ordered an L shape balustrade 1200x1200 on 9/10 and paid £620. Then only received 1 tube 6m long a week later, nothing else. Staff lied about delivery and so rude. They asked proof for what they said in writing meanwhile they contacted you by phone. Please avoid this company at any cost!
Nick Watson did an excellent job of walking through the process from planning, specification, pricing and delivery. He is very knowledgeable and offers helpful advice regarding what works and what doesn't. The end result has been a balustrade that fitted what we were trying to achieve at a very reasonable price. I would recommend Origin again without hesitation.
We decided to replace very plain, standard spindles on two staircases with glass panels. I did some research and then called Origin for advice and prices. My contact was Nicole who was helpful, knowledgable and friendly throughout the process. We did have to reorder a couple of panels due to measuring errors, and this was dealt with promptly and fairly. Given that this was all done during lockdowns and over Christmas/ New Year, the process has been straightforward and painless all the way. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Origin again, or to recommend them to anyone looking for these type of products
We ordered some square posts and clamps from this company. The service could not have been better. Really recommend them.
We needed some large square clamps to finish off our balcony. They couldn’t have been better in terms of technical advice and service.
Origin Architectural is rated 4.84 based on 236 reviews