Original Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Original Organics
Read Original Organics Reviews

About Original Organics:

Our patented Wormeries have received recognition worldwide since the 1980s. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Huge Range. Highly Accredited. World Famous Wormeries & Composters. Low Prices.

Part of the GM8 Group, together with Water Butts Direct, Rainwater Solutions and The Wormery.

ryan@gm8group.com

Original Organics 1 star review on 27th May 2017
Richard Sheldrake
Original Organics 1 star review on 3rd May 2017
Phil Free
Easy to order site and prompt delivery
Hi, Many thanks for the positive feedback - let us know if you have any questions or need any further assistance :) Kind regards, Original Organics,
Well done, my tiger worms arrived in excellent time and condition. Many Thanks.
Hi Ann, Many thanks for the positive feedback and it's great to hear your worms arrived safely :) Kind regards, Original Organics,
Excellent service. Good selection of products and I am very pleased with the water butt and connector kit that I ordered. Has already proved very useful.
Goods arrived promptly and well packed. Would recommend to a friend.
Delighted with our new Noblesse water butt. The rectangular shape fits back neatly against the wall and the sandstone colour blends in. We needed more capacity and it is full after recent rain.
Order for 2 gutter mates arrived promptly and very pleased with product. Unfortunately second order for water butt not arrived after 3 weeks and no information.
Absolutely stunning underwear, pure quality and lovely packaging which is very eco friendly!
Excellent service and product
Hi, Many thanks for the positive feedback - if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Original Organics,
Quick delivery of a much needed water but. Good quality and fair price
Good website. Easy to order. Arrived promptly and all as advertised.
Superb products. My new compost bin is the envy of my allotment. Service is second to none.
great product, fast delivery
I bought organic Lawn Fertiliser in May and I must admit I am delighted with the outcome of my garden, the grass looks so more thicker and healthier and the moss seems to be disappearing slowly. I certainly would recommend and use your company again.
Great Product, well priced
Extremely good value and very quick delivery. Helpful set-up video.
Prompt service at a competitive price
Good service and excellent product
3 water butt taps delivered swiftly, just the job
Clear instructions. Order arrived ok even with current COVID 19 challenges
Hi Richard, Many thanks for your positive feedback - the last few months have been challenging but we've put the right procedures in place to ensure we keep our customers happy and satisfied :) Kind regards, Original Organics,
The order for Hedgehog Gutter Brushes was fulfilled correctly and in good time .
Hi, Thanks for your order and for your positive feedback :) If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Original Organics,
Original Organics is rated 4.11 based on 883 reviews