Origin Global Reviews

Read Origin Global Reviews

origin@ignitionsearch.co.uk

Sands 10 Industrial Estate, Hillbottom Road

Tell us how Origin Global made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Love our new Windows .....two new sliders, two new French Windows and four replacement windows. Sleek and minimal: they enhance our new extension fantastically.
I registered my guarantee on the day of installation on 17/11/18. I was informed that I'd be sent a brochure at my residence at 8 Hever Gardens, Bickley BR1 2AU. It has yet not arrived!!!. Would you kindly look into it and tell me when to expect it at 020 8467 1906 or happyreins@aol.com
Great quality bifold and glass sheet window
We have two sets of bifold doors that cost a lof of money compared to others on the market. They are supposed to be one of the best. Both the opening doors let in a draught (even after fitter has been backed to refit) and they seals are awful. They are really weak and just split. Really not worth the money and certainly not a quality produce.
Good Morning Kim,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you would like to discuss the issues you are experiencing with the seals on your doors, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907 907.

Kind regards,
Very pleased with the quality
Good Morning Mr. Cook,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear you are pleased with the quality of your Origin products.

If you have any future projects you wish to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907 907.

Kind regards,
5* service our doors were fitted within 2 weeks of ordering, seamless process from beginning to end. Our builder was astounded how quickly the turnaround time was and the fitting was the best he’d seen. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. Our doors look amazing and finish our extension perfectly.
Good Morning Mr. Miles,

Thank you for your feedback!

It's great to know your Origin doors are a welcome addition to your new extension.
The bifold doors themselves are sturdy and the quality of the internal handles are good. However there are some design issues that need resolving and could be achieved very easily. My experience of having the doors installed was not something I would wish to repeat.
Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to offer any suggestions, please feel free to email enquiry@origin-global.com

Kind regards,
very good quality product.
So glad we went for Origin bi fold doors they look good so easy to operate and open up our new extension.
Good Morning Lisa,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you have any images from before your extension and now, with your Origin doors installed, why not enter our best view competition.

Details of this can be found on the Origin website.

Good service
I own a small business in the East Midlands; Lifestyle Windows and Conservatories. We have been aware of Origin for some time but foolishly haven't been actively promoting their range. This summer we decided to make the move and its been a great decision. The products simply work better, have better options and come with better guarantees. I recently moved home and (once I have saved some money up) will be installing two Origin bi-fold doors. We are also finally getting around to re-building our window and door showroom and we plan to show Origin bi-fold doors, resi doors, Ow80 and Ow70 windows. Should have done it years ago!
Quality product....didn’t give 5 star as we needed to get 2 window units replaced 1 scratched the other a dirty smear inside the unit. Quality control lacking slightly.
Recently purchased French doors for the kitchen. Affix Windows, Sidcup did the installation, unfortunately there is a draught coming through the top, vertical, section of the door. Affix are currently trying to resolve the problem. Obviously not overly impressed with the product at the moment.
We found that by using a combination of French Windows and Bi Fold Doors we could maintain the original design integrity which we were seeking. Both types of door function well and from first impressions ,seem to be very well constructed. We ordered a particular RAL colour finish externally and our single criticism would be that the door seal colour range is limited and not necessarily matched to the door colour. This requires careful attention at specification stage.
We are over the moon with our Bi fold doors a quality product and stylish would highly recommend this company .
Excellent service from the supplier, fitters, and the frames are lovely easy to use smart
Doors were fitted by supplier in a timely manner to a good standard pleased so far after the building was finished we had a professional window cleaner to clean them he noticed that on 2 panels a number of imperfections were evident I have called the supplier to come and look at the issues 3 weeks ago seems like got my money end of problem not to sure the 20 year warranty is worth the paper it's written on so a 3 star rating only
The customer service system and action time is probably the worst I have ever seen. The product is great as long as you get what you order. We had a problem with the hinge and it took six weeks to send the correct replacement which should not have happened in the first place.
Love my bi-folding doors. So easy to use and look stunning.
The supplied windows are fantastic - absolutely wonderful and I would not hesitate to recommend them. Diane Campbell
Origin Global is rated 4.38 based on 523 reviews