Origin Global Reviews

origin@ignitionsearch.co.uk

Sands 10 Industrial Estate, Hillbottom Road

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Origin Global?

Verified Buyer
"Clea neat and tidy installation all of the highest quality"
Patricia Evans
Patricia Evans
Verified Buyer
"Although our extension isn't finished,we love the doors, the colour and how smooth the open and shut"
Martyn Buxton-Hoare
Martyn Buxton-Hoare
Verified Buyer
""Romsey Conservatories provided an excellent service and patiently held the quote while we obtained planning permission for our 5 panel cornerless bifold on a second floor balcony overlooking the sea. They liaised extremely well with us and our builder who was managing the work, and the installation went very smoothly, on time and with no problems. After sales service has been faultless. The end result is stunning!""
Colin Ricketts
Verified Buyer
"Purchased Origin replacement windows through Apollo Windows in Kent and they are as good as I thought when I first saw them. The quality of the window frames is excellent and I love the flush finish inside and out. They are not the cheapest but from all the windows I looked at, I am convinced they were the best aluminium windows on the market and worth the money."
Derek Barham
"The works been done"
David Oswald
Verified Buyer
"The bi-fold doors we have had installed (by GX Home Improvements Ltd) are beautifully made, solid and yet very easy to open and close. We are now looking forward to opening a complete wall and extend our dining room into the new conservatory, great for our family meals with our children and grandchildren !"
Good Morning Mr. Oswald,

Thank you for your kind words about the Origin system, It is great to hear you are enjoying your new Origin doors!

If you have any future projects, or further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907907.

Many thanks
John Andrews
Verified Buyer
"I went to East Grinstead Showroom and worked with Steve Jones, worth his weight in Gold The door are excellent the fitting was great, just one down side the window blinds dont hold there charge, apart from that i will keep recommending your doors."
Simon Loughlin
Verified Buyer
"The doors are beautiful quality and look it too. They were fitted expertly by Hybrid Windows and look stunning. I am more tham pleased with them."
Mr Carlo Gajewski
Verified Buyer
"Professional measuring up and installation .Good organisation by Emma.one minor blemish,a rather obtuse attitude from a lady in logistics when I was trying to talk to Kerry.Product excellent.will readily recommend the company."
Jamie Cook
Verified Buyer
"We had the bi fold doors supplied/fitted by formost 2000 and they are top quality and look fantastic I was delighted with the look and how good the installers were"
"Elegant bifold doors which maximise our view of the garden."
Jonathan Vowles
Verified Buyer
"The customer care provided by Bristol Bi Fold Doors was exceptional. We chose the product because of the quality, the guarantee and because of the different options. Installation was done with care and pride and we are delighted with the end product - particularly the internal blinds."
"Doors and window were exactly as I expected. Installers really professional and personable. I am really pleased with the finished product."
Verified Buyer
"Clea neat and tidy installation all of the highest quality"
Kevin Curtis
Verified Reviewer
"We had out new house fitted with all origin Windows, French Doors and Bi-Folds and have now had visits on so many occasions to try and stop the drafts through the frames and hinges. After the last visit having been told they would do everything to sort the issues they then write a report that bears no relation to anything said at the onsite meeting and have now washed their hands saying it is our house and drafts are being caused by an external source. After the Origin people came out prior to this visit they did loads of adjustments and next time it rained we get water coming through the ceiling of our ground floor but they say they could not have caused this but it has never leaked in 15 months before, very strange. It has also been said no other client has experienced drafts through the hinges like we have but a simple check on the reviews and you can see Sue Gray had same issue just a month ago. I suggest anyone with Origin Bi-Folds or French Doors check the hinges the next time the wind blows and report the issue you will have back to Origin and to anyone thinking of buying the windows DON’T until Origin sort the issues they have but at the moment deny. See not for David Ginger below and pictures of hinges and doors taped up to stop draughts and water ingress. Hi Kevin All Origin products have an accredited air permeability of class 4 which is the highest possible rating in the UK and Europe. We believe your windows and doors to be functioning within this classification and feel the problem you are experiencing is being caused by an external source. At this stage I can only recommend you employ the services of an independent air testing company and have them determine the air flow in and out of the property. Obviously if the result determines the doors to be out of specification we will be more than happy to further our investigations to find a suitable solution. With regards to the water ingress, nothing the Origin engineers could have done during the call would have caused the door set to start leaking and we cannot accept any liability for this problem. We cannot comment on how the water is penetrating in to the property but do not believe the manufacturing of the door set to be the cause. Best Regards David Ginger"
David Christon
Verified Buyer
"Great looking and a pleasure to use!"
Ms Julie Confue
Verified Buyer
"Very happy and satisfied would recommend to family and friends"
Rachel Palmer
Verified Buyer
"Full height fixed glass lights with opaque glass. They are as I expected and look simple and effective."
"I moved into a house which had Origin Bi Fold doors installed in 2014 by A1 Windows and Conservatories (originally based in St Neots now in Bedford). The doors have a gap between the top right hand corner of the lead door and the frame. Despite several attempts to contact A1 Windows and even reporting them to FENSA (apparently they were not registered by FENSA at the point of my installation) they have not replied to me. Origin have tried to help, but have said that this is an issue with the installation of the doors and not a warranty issue. They have offered to come and inspect the doors for a fee (£150 ish + VAT). I have the details of another installer in my area, but am extremely weary of any recommended Origin installer after the attitude of A1. This is not the level of customer after care I would expect from any professional company."
Linda Robertson
Unverified Reviewer
"After care is brilliant. They have just been back to do some remedial work on my bifold doors under warranty, even though they are 9 years old. Cannot better that service"
David Moore
Verified Buyer
"Very short lead time - 5 days only from order to fitting. Obviously high quality bifold doors."
Matthew Evriviades
Verified Reviewer
"We had Origin bi-folds and windows fitted to our house as part of a renovation project last year and they are superb. Having researched and physically tried lots of bi-fold doors, we settled on Origin frames (fitted by Vision Rooflights) as they felt the best in use and were of obvious quality. Vision Rooflights were very professional and we had absolutely no issues with ordering and fitting. The results speak for themselves - they are beautifully made and are a joy to use. Our builder was impressed enough that he’s going to recommend Origin to his future clients. We are now looking to order an Origin entrance door to match the windows. Highly recommended."
Good morning Matthew,

Thank you for the great feedback! It is greatly appreciated.
If you would like to discuss details of the replacement of your entrance door, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907 907.

Many thanks
"Dreadful product. Bi-fold Windows and a door installed 3 weeks ago. Draughts from every hinge, and between the door and frame. Back door slipped and would not lock. Had to sleep downstairs and could not go out. Waited in for fitters but true to form they did not show. Finally husband who is a pensioner, managed to lift the door back into the frame. Fitters break every appointment."
Good Morning Mrs. Grey,

I understand your frustration. If you would like to speak with someone regarding this, please call us on: 01925 907907.

Kind regards