Origin Global Reviews

Sands 10 Industrial Estate, Hillbottom Road

Category:
Home & Garden

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Origin Global ?

"We are over the moon with our Bi fold doors a quality product and stylish would highly recommend this company ."
"Excellent service from the supplier, fitters, and the frames are lovely easy to use smart"
"Doors were fitted by supplier in a timely manner to a good standard pleased so far after the building was finished we had a professional window cleaner to clean them he noticed that on 2 panels a number of imperfections were evident I have called the supplier to come and look at the issues 3 weeks ago seems like got my money end of problem not to sure the 20 year warranty is worth the paper it's written on so a 3 star rating only"
"Doors awful... gaps, wind comes in by hinges,.. just worst experience...wanted blinds as well, told to call supposed origin recommended company... asked for quote.. after 10 phone calls eventually they come back, with a joke of a price.. blinds more than the doors... not interested in coming to see me... unreliable experience ...."
"The customer service system and action time is probably the worst I have ever seen. The product is great as long as you get what you order. We had a problem with the hinge and it took six weeks to send the correct replacement which should not have happened in the first place."
"Love my bi-folding doors. So easy to use and look stunning."
"The supplied windows are fantastic - absolutely wonderful and I would not hesitate to recommend them. Diane Campbell"
"Lovely bi fold doors installed by Fox Windows and Doors. Easy to use - have made a massive difference."
"I had some bifold doors fitted. The fitter, an independent sole trader did a good job and the doors look great. I have found the following elements disappointing: 1: These doors have quite a slim frame. The trickle vent is on the frame and not one of the openers. The vent directs the air upwards and the design of it is such that it relies on gravity to keep it open so doesn't work if turned upside down. In my opinion the frame is too narrow for this vent as when plasterboard is fitted 12.5mm and then it's skimmed with plaster the vent only clears the surface by about 1mm. I had intended to try and use some thermal backed board to reduce condensation but this wan't possible. It isn't even possible to wipe the paint between vent and wall. I haven't experienced a winter yet since fitting but suspect I may get mould. Time will tell. When looking at other houses prior to purchase I found vents had been recessed into the plaster by nothing out the board around them. I considered blocking the vent and cutting one into the opener but expected this would invalidate any warranty and would leave a redundant exterior vent visible. The solution for me is to put the vent in one of the doors on such a slim frame. 2. The magnets which hold the doors open are too weak. When just the main traffic door is left open, held on the magnet, even the slightest breeze slams the door shut. I have to hold it open using a weighted object which is disappointing for such expensive doors. I have some small 'rare earth' magnets I use for holding race numbers on a vest and these are much more powerful. 3. I intend to contact Origin about a security issue with these doors associated with the design, which I will not elaborate on in this review."
"Excellent workmanship, friendly service."
"very pleased with the door, has fitted in well with the windows I have"
"When do we receive our guarantee package?"
Good Morning Mr. Presgrave,

Your guarantee package will be sent in the post and should be with you shortly.

If you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907907

Kind regards
"Very pleased from beginning to end, great service, would definitely recommend!"
"For the money, these are great quality doors and windows. We ordered a 3 door bi-fold and 3 large windows in a dark grey aluminium. We are very pleased with the modern look and the quality. And with a 20 year standard guarantee you can't go wrong."
"We have had some Origin windows fitted and they are amazing. The Company that fitted them, The Panoramic Door company in Coleshill, were very good and communicated with us and delivered and installed them on the dates they said. Nice and smooth mechanism in the windows also."
"We had Origin Aluminium Bi Fold doors fitted in September 2017. They have now been through a fairly harsh winter and a glorious summer. They are as easy to open and close now as they were when they were first installed. Take our advice and keep away from UPVC and spend the extra on Aluminium as they are worth every penny. We highly recommend Origin."
"I love the way the doors move, they glide easily but feel solid at the same time"
"Origin Bi-fold doors are a superb product, but therefore not cheap. I was particularly drawn to the integral Venetian Blinds, which never get dusty, being sealed inside the glazing unit."
"THE QUALITY OF FRAMES IS SECOND TO NONE. POSSIBLY THE BEST ON THE MARKET. THE FOLLOWING IS NO REFLECTION ON ORIGIN - IT IS BEYOND THEIR CONTROL BUT SHOULD BE NOTED FOR INFORMATION. I AM SURPRISED THAT A GLASS PROVIDER IS NOT IN ASSOCIATION OR PARTNERSHIP WHICH WOULD ENABLE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL ONE STOP SERVICE. I UNDERSTAND THAT SALES FROM ORIGIN CAN NOW BE MADE TO ALL CUSTOMERS AND NOT JUST TO THEIR ACCREDITED SUPPLIER/FITTERS. THE TOTAL NUMBER OF UNITS HAVE STILL NOT BEEN SUPPLIED BY AN ACCREDITED SUPPLIER/FITTER. THEY ARE VISION FROM LACOCK GARDEN CENTRE WHO HAVE RECENTLY GONE INTO ADMINISTRATION. THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER BY OUR SAVIOUR KMC CONSTRUCTION WHO HAVE TAKEN ON THE LIABILITIES OF VISION AND ARE PROGRESSING THE VISION BUILD FAILURES WITH ALL OF THE CUSTOMERS LET DOWN BY VISION. MAKE SURE YOU DEAL ONLY WITH KMC CONSTRUCTION AND HAVE NO DEALINGS WITH VISION. WE LOOK FORWARD TO KMC CONSTRUCTION COMPLETING THE SUPPLY AND FIT OF ORIGIN WINDOWS LATER THIS WEEK."
"I have 2 sets of bifold doors from origin, the larger set has been damaged because whilst open and stacked the main door come off the magnet and hit the frame causing damage to the door and frame. Origin tried to say the magnet is not meant to hold the door at first and attempted to fob me off. After some persistence they sent an engineer out, he checked it and stated the doors shouldn’t be leaning as they were and the reason for the damage is the weight due to the lean has assisted the door coming off the magnet and as the doors aren’t level as they should be the door has hit the frame instead of closing into the opening as a door should. Thank god my daughter wasn’t near the doors at the time as it would have caused serious injury or fatality. They then sent the report from the visit to Haus Glass in Warrington who are the installer trying to pass the blame as an installation issue and they are now saying it’s the magnet that is at fault. This will soon be 3 months on and I am still arguing with both companies about a now dangerous and damaged product due to no fault of my own. It appears they are more than happy to help when purchasing but have zero interest in their customers or their safety once they are installed. Avoid these companies at all costs you or your family’s life could well depend on it... What should be a simple process to fix under warranty that they pride themselves on is likely to now become a legal matter. It’s a very poorly run company if you don’t consider your customers safety over money and provide a warranty that is worth nothing."
Origin Global is rated 4.42 based on 470 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!