Origin Global Reviews

origin@ignitionsearch.co.uk

Sands 10 Industrial Estate, Hillbottom Road

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Origin Global ?

"Excellent quality products which look good and are clearly well made."
Verified Buyer
"So it’s now been approximately a year since I had my bifold doors installed... I’m not one to rush into a review !! How can you tell if the product costing a pretty penny is good within a week or two ? I have to say I am totally happy with my choice of Origin for my extension. I looked at several companies and overall I found the quality stood out from the rest and British made too ! A year on and that choice has stood me well, wholly satisfied and would recommend their product."
Peter Farrier
Peter Farrier
Verified Buyer
"Clea neat and tidy installation all of the highest quality"
"I have an origin product where I seem to have the same issues as the below feedback! I have bi-folding doors which are not fit for purpose, the locking mechanism is broke and their after sales department is a joke. They simply don’t do aftersales, no return calls or returned email. I have a property where I am now sourcing other window manufactures to quote for the other 22 windows and two sets of double doors For the lack of customer service and sheer arrogance in your aftersales department, your company has lost thousands in business from me as a single customer. They are not a premium brand and would not reccomend an origin product"
Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please call us on 01925 907 907 if you would like to discuss this further.
Adam Worsley
Verified Reviewer
"I paid in full for the doors to be delivered. They have not been delivered and I have now been told that the company which Origin use as their fitters is in financial difficulty. I called to discuss this with Origin but they have not been able to help me out at all. They are still recommending the fitter I used which is in financial difficulty. Very unhelpful!"
"Decided to go for Origin Bi Folds over over competitors as they appeared to be great quality. The reality is they've been nothing but trouble and the local installer has been equally disappointing. Main door lock mechanism broke apart almost immediately, took 6 weeks to get replacement parts, the main door never closes properly and has now caused damage where it's been rubbing and knocking against the aperture, some days we cannot even close/lock the door so have to leave the house unsecured, takes days for local installer to come out and then cancels on the day when I've had to have time off work (again). Six months in and still the "premium" product we've bought isn't fit for purpose and I'm facing more waiting around for someone who might be able to sort it. Origin needs to take more responsibility for the actions and approach of it's supplier network."
Good Morning Mr. Roberts,

Thank you for your feedback.

I appreciate your frustration with this matter.

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907 907.

Kind regards
"Excellent quality products which look good and are clearly well made."
John Massey
"Good product"
"Our origin door has opened up our kitchen and breakfast room to our beautiful garden"
Mr Ashvin Beezadhur
Verified Buyer
"Great products. Very satisfied with door and window."
Good Morning Mr. Beezadhur.

It is wonderful to hear that you are very satisfied with your Origin door and window.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. If you have any future projects please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nick Owens
Verified Buyer
"The window lock fell apart a few days after installation. Origin did not respond positively nor adequately to my request that they fix it, but told me to contact the installer. You could and should do more."
Good Afternoon Mr. Owens,

Thank you for your feedback.

I appreciate your frustration, if you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907 907.

Many thanks,
Laurie Walker
Verified Buyer
"Good quality windowframes and bifold doors - a perfect fit in the apertures according to the supplied measurements. However one of the joining bars (fitted in the factory) was attached to the wrong side of the frame, which had to be rectified on site."
"Great quality, good colour choice available, excellent locking mechanism, looks very stylish at the side of our bi-fold door"
Adrian Toyne
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and brilliant local agent (Lincoln Window Design)"
Thank you for your feedback Adrian.

It is great to hear your thoughts on our product and your local agent.

If you have any future projects or any questions for us, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907 907.
Suzanne Southgate
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, looks amazing!"
Good Morning Suzanne,

Thank you for your feedback, it is always greatly appreciated.

If you have any future projects, or any questions for us, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907 907.

Many thanks
"Love the bi-fold doors! It is a little too early to say how they will stand up to repeated use but we've heard good things about them and the guys who installed the doors rated them. Big thumbs up so far."
Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

If you have any future projects or any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907 907.

Many thanks
"The windows themselves are good, but Origin have very low customer service standards (if any) for the firms they supply. I checked out Origin, and then I bought their very expensive bi-fold doors via a local dealer in Kent who were a nightmare to deal with. It took them over 6 weeks to finish fitting and adjusting the doors (2 February - 26 March). To be fair to Orgin, they did all they could to help get them to come and finish the job. But now I have a guarantee for the windows, but none for the fitting. If I get problems with the fitting, I will have to replace them - Origin will not come out, nor will any other Origin dealer. A simple requirement for suppliers to show they are trustworthy, such as being a member of a dispute resolution service, industry ombudsman scheme or a Which? Trusted trader would have meant I did not have to spend 9 weeks sorting this out, and now face a court case with the supplier."
Rayner Luton
Verified Buyer
"I have the bifold doors with the internal blinds looks fabulous easy to open and importantly easy to keep clean they are real show stoppers so impressed with the look"
Good Afternoon Rayner,

Thank you for your feedback.

It is great to hear you are pleased with your doors!

If you have any future projects coming up or any further questions for us, please do not hesitate to contact me on 01925 907 907.

Colin Ricketts
Verified Buyer
"Purchased Origin replacement windows through Apollo Windows in Kent and they are as good as I thought when I first saw them. The quality of the window frames is excellent and I love the flush finish inside and out. They are not the cheapest but from all the windows I looked at, I am convinced they were the best aluminium windows on the market and worth the money."
Hi Colin,

Thank you for your kind words. It is great to hear your thoughts on our flush casement windows!

If you have any future projects, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907 907.

Many thanks.
Derek Barham
"The works been done"
David Oswald
Verified Buyer
"The bi-fold doors we have had installed (by GX Home Improvements Ltd) are beautifully made, solid and yet very easy to open and close. We are now looking forward to opening a complete wall and extend our dining room into the new conservatory, great for our family meals with our children and grandchildren !"
Good Morning Mr. Oswald,

Thank you for your kind words about the Origin system, It is great to hear you are enjoying your new Origin doors!

If you have any future projects, or further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907907.

John Andrews
Verified Buyer
"I went to East Grinstead Showroom and worked with Steve Jones, worth his weight in Gold The door are excellent the fitting was great, just one down side the window blinds dont hold there charge, apart from that i will keep recommending your doors."
Good Afternoon John,

Thank you for your kind words, it is great to hear that you have had a good experience with Steve!

If you would like to discuss your blinds in more depth, please do not hesitate to contact me by calling 01925 907 907.

Origin Global is rated 4.44 based on 463 reviews