Origin Global Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Origin Global

Sands 10 Industrial Estate, Hillbottom Road

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Origin Global?

Mr Ray Browne
Verified Buyer

So pleased with our new Origin Bi-Fold doors fitted by JC Glass. Replacing a 10 yr old hardwood set we have so much more light in the house.
Verified Buyer

The final product looks lovely. The doors open smoothly and lock easily. I was very grateful to have a helpful 'personal' contact at Global. Robert seemed keen and concerned to know how my order was progressing at all times. Without his patient support I might well have walked away. Unfortunately the design team were less helpful; but perhaps that was because they prefer to work only with the fitting company and to keep the actual 'customer' at arms length? That would be all very well if the fitting company knew the product well and all the options available, but sadly, in my case, they didn't. Thank you Robert.
Mr Gary Hemple
Verified Buyer

So pleased with our new bifolds,they really have bought the outside in ????
Michael Hemmings
Verified Buyer

We're very pleased with our bi-fold doors. Fantastic quality. And the doors look amazing.
Verified Reviewer

Absolutely stunning, really brings the outside in and the integral blinds are perfect.
So glad we had these doors and windows fitted when having our orangery built.
Verified Buyer

Door looks better than I had imagined and has lifted the house.
Very pleased with the outcome.
Terry Lewis
Verified Buyer

Superb quality and good value
David Cruickshank
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my new doors
David Carter
Verified Buyer

These doors are fantastic, Excellent quality, glide easily , also gives panoramic view of the garden.
Dean Linnell

Simply the best !!
Ms Jo Davis
Verified Buyer

Beautiful design for my bifold doors
Verified Buyer

Met our every expectation. A Quality product expertly installed.
Allan Howell
Verified Buyer

The glass on 2 panels of our newly fitted bifold doors are not clear where a vertical line can be seen when looking at an angle thus distorting the view. We are giving ngvto raise this with Harpenden windows who fitted them.
Verified Buyer

Quality product with excellent options package.
Really pleased with the new bifold doors I have purchased and a massive improvement over my patio doors. Much better security.
Mrs Juliette Alexis
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I have used Origin Bifold doors and on both occasions my doors were installed within 2 weeks of my order. The doors work effortlessly, look great and are easy to use by the whole family.
Michael Bunting
Verified Buyer

Really good communication about when our window would be put in and they told us in the letter it would take half a day. arrived on time. Good quality window put in. Quarantee given on day of installation. Very polite workmen. Hoovered up afterward. We had bi-folding doors put in the year before, same company, very happy with them. Please use this company for quality professional products and installation.
Mr Michael Hooley
Verified Buyer

It provides a wonderful view of my beautiful garden.
Verified Buyer

From start to finish the service was exemplary with everyone talking to one another. A visit to the show room followed by a site visit followed by a further visit to the show room to firm up on the final details. Date for fitting issued very quickly. Engineers fitting, more than efficient, and left the scene in apple pie order. Could not fault the workmanship, the sales side and the Bi fold itself is top notch.10/10 given to all concerned. Staff at the manufacturing end were in contact throughout. Would like the whole house done by this firm and their products!
Thank you for your very kind feedback, we pride ourselves on the start to finish service we provide. Its great to see that all the effort we have put in has paid off. Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907 907
Basil Dutchak
Verified Buyer

The final effect is stunning. Unfortunately 2 weeks after completion the contractor for the project has gone into liquidation without supplying our FENSA certificate.
Paul Davies
Verified Buyer

First class product. A real asset.
Origin Global is rated 4.51 based on 404 reviews