Origin Global Reviews

Home & Garden

Tell us how Origin Global made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Jonathan Meadowcroft
"Very happy with the doors. Good system - well packaged and easy to install."
Chris Vincent
"I own a small business in the East Midlands; Lifestyle Windows and Conservatories. We have been aware of Origin for some time but foolishly haven't been actively promoting their range. This summer we decided to make the move and its been a great decision. The products simply work better, have better options and come with better guarantees. I recently moved home and (once I have saved some money up) will be installing two Origin bi-fold doors. We are also finally getting around to re-building our window and door showroom and we plan to show Origin bi-fold doors, resi doors, Ow80 and Ow70 windows. Should have done it years ago!"
Martyn Buxton-Hoare
""Romsey Conservatories provided an excellent service and patiently held the quote while we obtained planning permission for our 5 panel cornerless bifold on a second floor balcony overlooking the sea. They liaised extremely well with us and our builder who was managing the work, and the installation went very smoothly, on time and with no problems. After sales service has been faultless. The end result is stunning!""
"Initially the product range looked great and at a very competitive price. We are please with the product and the local installation team did a great job. However, within 6 month of installation, the system developed a fault and Origin (combined with their local installer) have not been interested in fixing the problem, passing the blame from one to an other. It has now been more than 8 months that I have a faulty corner post and a door that doesn't close properly. Origin inspector came with a level spirit and blamed the frame installation. However, this was checked with a laser and proved to be perfect. Everyone can see that the Origin corner post is faulty and has twisted, resulting in the doors to drop. Origin also changed their design 6 months ago and doesn't supply the corner post that they supplied me over a year ago. It is time they admit the liability and change my corner post to the new design to fix the issue. All in all, poor customer service, they do not get back to you for weeks and when they do it is just to postpone for an other few weeks/months. So the initial sale was great but pray that you don't have a problem or it will never get fixed!"
"Not very happy at all know one will talk to me if the problem carry’s on hi will bring some one in"
Good Morning Hazel,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you wish to discuss your concerns further, please do not hesitate to contact Origin on 01925 907 907.

Many thanks,
"The windows look good and feel solid. They arrived when expected and were installed efficiently"
Good Morning Mr. Fensome,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

If you would like to send any images you have of your doors to enquiry@origin-global.com I will forward them to our Marketing team for the Origin "Best View" competition.

Kind regards,
"Totally unprofessional and the worst customer service I have experienced EVER. Origin have repeatedly let down our installers who have had to cancel 4 appointments to fit our windows and doors. The few windows and doors they managed to send were incomplete and unworkable with no word of explanation or apology. I still have no delivery date for windows that were scheduled to be fitted in mid December and no hope of getting one until January. My house was left boarded up over Christmas. I will never use Origin and would not recommend."
"I purchased an aluminium bi fold door system to replace an existing upvc sliding patio door. It is a quality product and was expertly fitted by Almark of Stockton and the colour option fits nicely with the style and colour of the existing brown upvc windows. However I have experienced condensation on the lower sill when the outside temperature drops below 3 to 4 degrees C and "I am assuming" the Thermal Break struggles to bridge the differential between inside and outside temperatures. This is the only negative aspect of what is an excellent product and I am looking forward to reaping the benefits in the summer months. ."
Good Morning Kathleen,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

If the condensation continues, contact Almark, who installed the doors for you and request they come out to assess the doors. If they find the condensation is caused by the manufacture of any components manufactured by ourselves, they will make us aware and this will be rectified under the terms & conditions of your manufacturers' warranty.

If you have any further questions regarding this, or any future project, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907907

Kind regards,
"Triple BI-FOLD doors look great. Excellent sound and thermal insulation Reasonable cost for high quality However - will need some adjustment as not folding back totally vertically. Significant water ingress at bottom needs attention (seals?)"
Good Morning,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

If you contact the trade partner who originally installed your Origin Bi-fold doors and make them aware of the adjustments required, they should visit site and rectify this under the terms & conditions of your installation guarantee.

Kind regards,
"Great quality product and prompt delivery."
"We love the bi fold doors and the window from Origin. They have a dramatic effect on the extension we have built. The bespoke colour was perfect, and matched the rest of the project exactly. The only reason for not giving very good is that we have had challenges with the company we used to procure and install the products. Unfortunately this has slightly diminished our experience. I would absolutely recommend the product, you just need to be careful which distributor you use to supply and fit the product."
Good Morning Mr. Hill,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

If you would like to send any images you have of your doors and window to enquiry@origin-global.com I will forward them to our Marketing team for the Origin "Best View" competition.

Kind regards,
"Our Bi-fold doors we’re purchased from Landmark windows of Plymouth and we couldn’t be more pleased with the service and product from start to final completion. Having personal working experience of Sapa / Comar / Sapa / Smart products we believe Origin is second to none. Brian Sculpher (Retired within the Arictectural aluminium industry some 40 years)"
Good Morning Mr. Sculpher,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

If you would like to send any images you have of your doors to enquiry@origin-global.com I will forward them to our Marketing team to be entered into the Origin "Best View" competition.

Kind regards,
"Still awaiting my warranty registration ??????????"
Good Morning Mr. Smith,

I can confirm that your manufacturers' warranty is in place.

If you would like to call us on 01925 907 907 we can arrange for documentation to be sent to you via email.

Kind regards
"We just had a set of Origin Bifold doors plus 5 new windows installed in our new extensions. They look great and we can't wait for our project to finish so we can move back into the house and see everything in a completed state. Update with photo to follow once complete."
Good Morning Mr. Hills,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Once complete, If you would like to send any images you have of your project and your Origin doors and windows to enquiry@origin-global.com I will forward them to our Marketing team to enter you into the Origin "Best View" competition.

Kind regards,
"Excellent service. Sean was really helpful and totally understood what we were trying to achieve. The product looks great. We had a minor issue which was sorted immediately. The guys who installed were terrific and have a refreshing excellent work ethic. Very friendly and very good"
Good Morning Sue,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

If you would like to let us know which of our trade partners you chose for your project by emailing enquiry@origin-global.com I will pass your kind feedback on to the Business Development Manager responsible for them.

Kind regards,
"We went to the showroom in High Wycombe; the lady that showed us around was extremely knowledgeable and we were able to see the doors that we had been considering As soon as we arrived home we placed the order with the installer"
"Beautiful doors, well made, well worth the price tag"
Good Morning Denise,

Kind regards,
"Delighted with new bifold doors and windows. Not quite as happy with the single door. The locking mechanism does not operate smoothly. Bristol Bifold are working with us to resolve."
Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback.

If Bristol Bifolds feel the issues with your locking mechanism on the single door is due to the manufacture, they will contact us to assist in resolving this.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on 01925 907 907.

Kind regards,
"Really pleased with these doors and the attitude of the company. Not only do they look great but we had them installed 6 years ago and recently the lock on one of the doors failed. I discovered that there was a 20 year guarantee on the doors and Origin came out and fixed them with absolutely no quibbling or question. I am really impressed. Thank you"
Good Afternoon Sarah,

Thank you for your kind feedback. It is greatly appreciated as we pride ourselves on not only the quality of our products, but the quality of the service provided throughout.

Kind regards,
"An excellent product, that improved the character of our lounge (bifolds)."
Good Afternoon Mr. Johns,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you would like enter your door set into our annual "Best view" competition, please send any images of your Origin Bi-fold doors to enquiry@origin-global.com

Many thanks,
"Very happy with the doors. Good system - well packaged and easy to install."
"Amazing.."
Good Morning Mr. Noden,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you have any future projects on the horizon, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards
"We had a big project with a mix of french doors and windows In total we had 27 windows/ doors to replace We had originally softwood windows that were failing badly do we took decision to fully replace them We wanted a maintenance free option Over a few months we visited 5/6 window firms had a few quotes, but we were still not convinced until we saw online the Origin website We found that EKco in Edinburgh had the Franchise for fitting and Craig there gave us a very good service Craig made a few suggestions that meant we had some large fixed panes instead of french doors and these I have to say have transformed the house Origins quote was competitive against two others that we had for Aluminium windows We choose a non standard RAL colour which Origin kindly sent a sample The finished project looks really good and apart from two trickle vents not closing properly we very pleased with the results"
Origin Global is rated 4.40 based on 506 reviews