Online Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Lighting
Read Online Lighting Reviews

About Online Lighting:

Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting
24-26 Vincent Ave
Crownhill
Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy
Small but attractive white metal sphere lamp which casts pretty patterns where it sits.Overpackaged,in this day and age trying to cut down on waste
Beautiful ceiling light, well made and excellently packaged. Crystals are a nice weight and provide a quality centre piece to any room. highly recommended.
Pleased with my new ceiling lights, they look good. Delivery very speedy. Thank you.
From exploring website to placing order and receiving product, everything went like clockwork. Look forward to my next purchase from Online Lighting.
There are much cheaper lights available that on-line look very similar to this however, this realy classy and the light is great. The only thing that I would criticise is the instalation instructions (it does not tell youhow to remove the light cover and it is not obvious) It took me probably 10 minutes to figure out that you need to lever it off with a screw driver. Despite that great buy and I am very pleased. I think I might buy another to go above the other sink.
Fantastic speedy next day service. When I did have a problem with a light a replacement was sent next day. Couldn't have been better service!
Very fast efficient delivery. Haven't installed yet but they look great! Revamping kitchen and am sure they will be fabulous! Will definitely use company again.
Prompt service from the supplier. Just plug in and go when they arrive. Instructions for use (5 settings) are very clear. The settings are on all the time, off all the time and on at 30, 60 or 90 seconds intervals to suit your circumstances. Good illumination.
Very pleased!
Easy to order and fast delivery. Would order from this company again.
Wall lights arrived promptly and well packed. Delighted with the lights which were as described. Husband found them easy to install.
Quick Delivery and well packaged. Great service
Great site with quick delivery. Would recommend.
Very happy with the quick delivery and the lovely lampshade. Thank you Best wishes
this product was way better than I WAS EXPECTING FOR THE PRICE! It arrived very promptly and well packaged, mostly environmentally sound too. The colour and quality was good and it looks great on my brass lamp. I will definitely consider buying again. Well done!
Great choice of products, great service. Very pleased with purchases to date.
Very quick delivery, great service, will definitely use this site again
Item arrived the next day and was very well packaged. Very pleased with the light and coverall service.
Quick delivery, responded to purchase quickly, very impressed. Would definitely buy again
I am absolutely delighted with my order, I would like to reorder 2 more packs of 4 . So bright , love that I can position any where , makes my garden at night look beautiful thank you.
Online Lighting is rated 4.61 based on 141 reviews