Official Hoverboard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Official Hoverboard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Official Hoverboard Reviews

About Official Hoverboard:

Official CE Certified Hoverboard (Swegway / Segway) Supplier. We Provide Nothing Less Than Perfect Products - "Excellence Is Our Benchmark". Wide Range Of Colours And Sizes To Choose From. Accessories Including Hoverkarts Are Available. Follow Us On Our Social Media Platforms For Latest Updates. 24/7 Customer Support

02032897465

Info@OfficialHoverboard.co.uk

Access Office Suits 125, Kingsbridge Road, Alfreds Way, Barking

Tell us how Official Hoverboard made you happy
Hover board broke within one day of using it, dangerously hot and only moving in circles.. but it’s been sent back and they have put the shell of the one we sent back onto a new one so fingers crossed the second one won’t break!
Over the whole website, the choice of hoverboards is endless and I was delighted with the two I had ordered for my grandchildren. The Company boasts a guaranteed next day delivery and as a result of Black Friday deals, they were very busy and unable to fulfil that promise in my case. While I understood the reason for the delay, I felt the website should have removed the next day delivery promise while there were problems with that as it was misleading. That said, I did get to speak to a real person and their messaging service was very prompt and the problem acted on immediately.
Hi, we appreciate your feedback and we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused; we had oversold on Black Friday, exceeding our expectations. We did then however place a banner on our site to inform customers that orders will be delayed by up to 2 working days. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in the sensitive matter and value your feedback. Thank you.
Similar prices when compared to other websites. Delivery took approximately 9 days with regular email updates. Arrived in 1hr delivery window as advised on day of delivery.
Official Hoverboard is rated 4.95 based on 686 reviews