Official Hoverboard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Official Hoverboard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Official Hoverboard Reviews

About Official Hoverboard:

Official CE Certified Hoverboard (Swegway / Segway) Supplier. We Provide Nothing Less Than Perfect Products - "Excellence Is Our Benchmark". Wide Range Of Colours And Sizes To Choose From. Accessories Including Hoverkarts Are Available. Follow Us On Our Social Media Platforms For Latest Updates. 24/7 Customer Support

02032897465

Info@OfficialHoverboard.co.uk

Access Office Suits 125, Kingsbridge Road, Alfreds Way, Barking

Tell us how Official Hoverboard made you happy
Promt delivery great product and value for money
Was really easy to put together with the instructions and all together really fun and worth the money best thing I bought
Bought for a Christmas present so hasn't been tested etc but looks the part!! Good quality and heavy! Very fast delivery within 2 days of purchase. Got it on a black Friday deal so got it for a great piece 👌
The ultimate stand out hoverboard, fantastic design and build quality. One that will certainly get noticed when in use. With lights and sound, a real rolling disco.
Great service. Orders 14:30 delivered 8am next morning. Superb. Thank you
Looks great and good price too. It’s a Xmas present but sure it will be a massive hit!
Purchased as a Christmas gift and as such, it has not been opened yet. Therefore, it is impossible to provide an accurate representation of the product at this time. However, I can confirm that the ordering process was easy and the item was delivered as promised. I will happily provide a second review once the hoverboard has been gifted.
Excellent hoverboard
Not used yet as is a present for my little girl for Christmas. However it looks amazing, beautiful design, super fast delivery, and excellent customer service when I had a query. Would Defintley reccomend. Thanks gonna have one happy little girl Christmas Day.
Super B one happy customer
Bought this hoverboard for my 5 years old boy as Christmas present including Cart attachment and it`s perfect. He loves it so much being outside, racing in the park , battery last well too!
If I could give no stars I would I ordered 6 days ago and spend over £300 no tracking number or anything to tell we’re my order is tried to ring phone lines off no one replying in email or wats app it’s a joke good at taking money but not sending items!!
Amazing staff , and a very reliable company with amazing products
Super fast delivery. I haven’t opened the package as it’s a Christmas present so not in a position to comment on the board and kart yet. 😀
Great service and delivery
A Christmas present for my Grandson. It looks great and a great price. I just know he's going to be thrilled.
Bought 2 with karts for Xmas presents good price, fast delivery and the colours are awesome can't wait to see my kids face on Christmas
Fast delivery perfect condition
Hoverboard arrived so quickly, in such good condition and was fully charged upon delivery which I though was absolutely excellent
Official Hoverboard 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Very pleased with the two hoverboard that I purchased. My granddaughter,s were very surprised with there birthday present, thank,s Alan.
Official Hoverboard is rated 4.90 based on 2,433 reviews