Official Hoverboard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Official Hoverboard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Official Hoverboard Reviews

About Official Hoverboard:

Official CE Certified Hoverboard (Swegway / Segway) Supplier. We Provide Nothing Less Than Perfect Products - "Excellence Is Our Benchmark". Wide Range Of Colours And Sizes To Choose From. Accessories Including Hoverkarts Are Available. Follow Us On Our Social Media Platforms For Latest Updates. 24/7 Customer Support

02032897465

Info@OfficialHoverboard.co.uk

Access Office Suits 125, Kingsbridge Road, Alfreds Way, Barking

Tell us how Official Hoverboard made you happy
Nice scooter, great speed control and quality. I like it.
Doesn't the website 7ss.shop sell this scooter for cheaper? They also offer the Aovo Pro 2
Misleading, appalling customer service. Had several issues with the scooter I purchased. If I could give 0 stars I would.
Do not buy from this company. Literally the worst customer service I have ever received. Bought an X7 Pro Scooter. The battery range in "real use" is about 10% of the advertised range, plus the disc brakes make a terrible grinding noise. Highlighted the issue on day one, they eventually agreed that I could return it for testing which took over a week and they sent it back saying it was fine. Came back filthy dirty and with scratches on. They will not do anything to resolve these issues. They are a sub-standard company selling sub-standard products. Spend your money elsewhere.
I bought an electric scooter and it was the worst decision I could make this year! They sent me an electric scooter with a broken piece on the handlebar .... I made the return and after more than a month insisting that they make me a refund, I have opened a dispute with my bank, I got the refund. I don't recommend it at all. Don't waste your time and money on this mob.
Fast delivery, exelent high quality electric scooter. Recommend as best by price and quality.
Like Ronseal + it does what it says on the tin and more. Best Buy for me in 2021 *****
Super fast delivery and item as described.
Friendly efficient and top quality service
Ordered 2 scooters recently and they have both received the great services on both occasions
Great service from start to finish
very knowledgeable staff, great service and a great scooter!
great service and a great scooter!
very knowledgeable staff
great scooter!
Excallent communication and delivered on time.
Great service, faster than promised delivery.
Well worth taking a look at if your looking for a scooter
just as description in fact better
Ordering was quick and easy delivered with in 2 days