Official Hoverboard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Official Hoverboard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Official Hoverboard Reviews

About Official Hoverboard:

Official CE Certified Hoverboard (Swegway / Segway) Supplier. We Provide Nothing Less Than Perfect Products - "Excellence Is Our Benchmark". Wide Range Of Colours And Sizes To Choose From. Accessories Including Hoverkarts Are Available. Follow Us On Our Social Media Platforms For Latest Updates. 24/7 Customer Support

02032897465

Info@OfficialHoverboard.co.uk

Access Office Suits 125, Kingsbridge Road, Alfreds Way, Barking

Tell us how Official Hoverboard made you happy
Dont buy don’t buy
£250 for this board used twice then a burning smell from motor,sent it back and they charged £40 apparently not covered by warranty,buy from a more reputable source,buy from these cowboys at your own risk!!!!
My son saved up for this E Scooter (he was so excited) but it arrived with a faulty battery. We followed the app test to prove this but trying to get a refund is near impossible. Yes we are on lockdown and resources are limited, however the company are still able to sell products. The customer service is poor, I just hope that they will eventually respond to our emails and refund my son his money.
Its a waste of money dont buy it
Awful service friend ordered faulty item and now ignoring her. Single parent 2 small kids. Out of order!
Absolutely brilliant , they are so much fun and my girls are so pleased with them . Best thing we bought for them ... Even us as parents love them 🤣
Never ever order from this website. Ordered my son a scooter for Christmas opened it ready to wrap for him. Inserted the charger and faulty from day one. Sent videos and endless calls and emails stating it was faulty. I was told there was nothing wrong with charger and thats how they fit.They then told me because the scooter was already fully charged to let my son open it Christmas day and ride it until the battery went dead, and try charging scooter as it was fully charged and we could not tell if it was charging. Christmas day afternoon my son went out on it, came home when battery ran out to charge it up. And guess what? Wouldn't charge sent an email, tried ringing countless times and sent message. Due to it being Christmas week guess what it was closed. Its now 4 weeks on have a very very upset son who still has not had his Christmas present. Appalling customer service and we still are awaiting a refund.
Have emailed you now four times asking to return this unsafe product. Screws are not safe front wheel wobbles and issues with batttery.
Delivery number #OH161171419.
i want it collected and refunded.
People dont trust this company
The hoverboard itself is great and appears to be very well made although we have only had it a few weeks it has given lots of entertainment. We have had a couple of issues, the dust cap for the charging port is too large, the cap is 13mm so will not stay on the 12mm port. You can push it on quite hard but after a short use it shakes itself loose. Also debris is entering the hoverboard, this could be mainly when the kart is used as I think the grit flicks off the seat into the hoverboard. This has only been used on road but has collected quite a rattle. Hoverboard have informed me this would not be covered under warranty which is a little unnerving as the hoverboard has not been misused and is listed as an all terrain hoverboard
Don’t believe all the other recent fake reviews! since Xmas. We ( and another family friend) bought electric scooters from them for Xmas, both of them are poor quality and faulty and not safe to use. We have both been constantly trying to contact them by phone and email but no one answers or responds. If you call them an automated answer says the lines are closed and to send an email but no one ever responds Stay well clear !!!
Got the flame hoverboard for my son and he absolutely loves it. Great sturdy fast product that is very easy to operate and set up. Would definitely recommend. Delivery was later than originally planned but communication was good and I understood it was really busy before Christmas. Still arrived well before Christmas
Have been trying over a week to have the returns procedure on the electric scooter, no responce. Be cautious... if it sounds to good...
A brilliant purchase!! We brought hoverkarts for our grandchildren, arrived safely and they are superb. I was a little concerned initially that the children would be too young for them but they took to them instantly, they are 5 and 8. Be cautious when you first try them out because to control them you only need slight movements, these are a serious piece of kit and do shift 😁 in no time at all our grandchildren were playing mario kart music through the Bluetooth, racing up and down an empty car park 😂 my husband and I have also had a go, hours of fun 👍
The company itself has so far given excellent customer service and is prompt with replying to any questions you may have. They also do any maintenance you may need over time in house, so all dealt with in one place.
Big thumbs up from me and I would definitely order from them again!
Don’t buy it’s not worth the money it last 15 mins and didn’t even make 2 miles on the middle speed and fast speed, they told me you have to have it on the walking mode but what’s the point of that you might aswell walk. Absolutely useless and rude people. Will be going to trading standard.
This company is amazing I had a slight issue with my sons board and the company sent out a returns label and had it resolved and back to me within a few days.
Customer service is the best I have ever known.
The hoverboards look far better quality than others we have seen and the colours and styles are fantastic.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company and their products to anyone.
Purchased the 8.5 Blue Galaxy Hummer hoverboard and kart bundle as a Christmas present for my 10 year old son.
Brilliant quality product, My son absolutely loves it.
Highly recommend it to anyone.
Thanks alot.
Fantastic delivery brought for granddaughter Christmas best present ever good quality very pleased X
My hoverboard won't charge and I'm not sure how to fix this problem
Thank you so much for your telephone advice ahead of purchasing, and for succeeding against the odds to get the two board/kart bundles with us before Christmas! We have two very happy boys (7 and 10) who are thrilled to bits and embracing family walks even more than normal ! 🤣
Amazing hoverboard. One seriously happy 10 yr old excellent service. Thank you
Great scooter great price they were very supportive when choosing the scooter for me and arrived the next day!
Official Hoverboard is rated 4.92 based on 1,823 reviews