Official Hoverboard Reviews

Based on 2,781 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Official Hoverboard Reviews

About Official Hoverboard:

Official CE Certified Hoverboard (Swegway / Segway) Supplier. We Provide Nothing Less Than Perfect Products - "Excellence Is Our Benchmark". Wide Range Of Colours And Sizes To Choose From. Accessories Including Hoverkarts Are Available. Follow Us On Our Social Media Platforms For Latest Updates. 24/7 Customer Support

02032897465

Info@OfficialHoverboard.co.uk

Access Office Suits 125, Kingsbridge Road, Alfreds Way, Barking

Tell us how Official Hoverboard made you happy
My son was thrilled with his hoverboard and kart and has used everyday since I put it together. We love the styling, including colour choice, bluetooth (to play music) and the flashing lights. It came surprisingly quickly too. Best buy this year.
3rd one we’ve brought from here , really happy with the service, Quality of product and aftercare. Very reliable company . The designs are fab too :)
Great hoverboard
Excellent product, fast shipping and my 11year old loved it. Definitely would recommend and but again
Hoverboard is of a very high standard and with the kart it’s amazing and all round fun Thanks
Genuinely great service. Scooter was in stock and delivered on the given day at the time allocated in perfect condition. Communication with their staff has been easy and swift. All-round great experience. I know there are a lot of fake scooter shops out there, but these guys are one of the good ones :) 10/10
Official Hoverboard 5 star review on 11th May 2022
Amazing buy, my 7 year old loves it!
Having brought two hoverboards for my daughters this year at the same time, delivery, packaging and simplicity of ordering was brilliant. Once unboxed and charged easy to set up and away when the girls. Brilliant addition to the household
brought a hoverboard bundle for grandson's birthday was very quick to arrive he loves it
Absolutely brilliant service. Next day delivery. And the hover kart is such a lovely toy. My 8yo loves it.
Easy picked, delivered quick the next day!
The follow up and support as well as the product has been fabulous.
The board arrived in a good amount of time, its easy to assemble into a go kart! My boys absolutely love it! My eldest gets up in the morning and is straight on it! Thanku!
Outstanding service, from me emailing them about daughter hoverboard not working and us sending it off to them and receiving in back repaired all in less than a week!
Take longer than 4 hours to charge last for a max of 20 mins do not do half the things said to do
Very easy to order items and always a fast delivery. My kids love their hoverboards and karts. They are used almost every day.
Excellent service, speedy delivery!
Great service Ordered a all terrain hover board for my son came the next day and he loves it
Excellent buy,excellent service. My husband and I brought a hooverboard for our grandsons birthday, which he loved. We have recently added the hovercraft seat which was the icing on the cake. He gets so much enjoyment out of both of these products and would highly recommend this company.The ordered arrived the next day with good instructions and sturdy equipment.
Great service, next day delivery. Hover board and buggy very sturdy Grandaughter loves it, so good I had to buy her sister one ( she had a smaller version ) Two very happy granddaughters hours of fun
Official Hoverboard is rated 4.85 based on 2,781 reviews