Oakcity Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Oakcity

About Oakcity: Oak City is an online store selling wooden furniture online. Started as an Amazon and E-bay business its success is based on quality customer service and fast delivery of stock from our warehouse based in Cornwall.
We have grown from marketplaces to now running a dedicate Oak City website yet still keeping 5* customer service at the core of our business.

Tell us how Oakcity made you happy

Jo D
"Responsive to queries, timely delivery and great value."
"Excellent quality furniture and great customer service."
"The plus side is constant communication from the company so you are always aware of when the item is going to turn up. The driver was polite and pleasant and the furniture seems of decent quality. My issue is that it is delivered packaged up and I had to sign to say I had received in good condition. Firstly I am getting on a bit and had hoped to have it placed in situ as your advertising hints - 'ready to go' without wrestling with cardboard and tape and secondly I would not have seen any faults before accepting. Maybe give the delivery man a bit more time to deliver properly?"
"Excellent communication from the point of ordering to delivery. Items were well packaged and superb quality."
"Excellent service product is perfect, thank you."
"Yes was absolutely delighted with my Arklow oak tv stand and coffee table. Beautiful quality, well packaged, fast delivery and was kept well updated re: delivery times. Am now looking at matching dining table and chairs and small sideboard (hopefully the latter will be back in stock soon) ."
Hi Hilary,

Thank you for leaving us such a good review. We are so glad that you received a service that you are happy with and that you will be coming to us again in the future.

Thanks,
Dave
"Perfect for extra storage in our kitchen."
"Ordered on the Wednesday afternoon, email and phone call immediately confirming delivery for the Friday. Numerous texts and emails about delivery. Driver then called to say he was on his way. He carried it into the room of choice. It was packaged really well. Came out of the box already made up. Lovely TV stand, love it! Lots expensive"
"Great customer service. Speedy delivery. Very happy with the quality of the coffee table. Only little gripe was we were left with an extreme amount of packaging to dispose of but overall happy customers"
"Second item purchased..e Easy simple transaction and speedy delivery . Item perfect for space in my home. Great quality"
Hi Julie, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are glad that you were happy with our service. Thanks, Dave
"Lovely piece of furniture, great price and brilliant service keeping informed of delivery time and day, thank you"
"Fantastic quality. Exactly as described on the website. Polite delivery personnel . Very happy. Thank you."
"Really nice well built set of tables well pleased thank you"
"We were very pleased with the service provided by oak city. The lady i spoke to concerning our delivery was very courteous. The only reason i gave 4 stars instead of 5 was because your initial couriers let us and your company down by mislaying our purchase. This was dealt with swiftly by yourselves and a replacement was sent 24 hrs later by a different courier service."
Hi Jacqueline, thank you for leaving a review to bring this to our attention and still leaving a 4-star review. Firstly I would like to apologise for the mislaid item and assure you that we are currently investigating new couriers. We take all of our reviews very seriously in order to continuously improve our service and we are sorry that you were let down by your courier. Thanks, David.
"excellent value, arrived as promised, helpful delivery guys...furniture far better quality than expected ,well packaged. 10/10"
"Lovely well made piece of furniture at a very good price."
"We were kept informed about delivery time by phone call and text."
"Received arklow 180 cm tv unit with nest tables and have to to say we love it. Great quality and very very well made. We changed are minds after making order and decided we wanted grey and not natural wood and customer service was great with no fuss .....Not even long wait on hold :) We paid the extra for Saturday delivery and had no problems and was given our 2 hour delivery window by text night before and call from driver when on way. Very happy customer .thank you :)"
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.
Thank you Martin.
"Very happy with experience of shopping with Oakcity. Lovely, helpful lady when I telephoned. No hanging on waiting for telephone to be answered or a list of options either. Emails and texts kept me informed of progress of order. Advised of two hour delivery window on day of delivery. Thrilled with furniture"
"I FOUND OAK CITY TO BE EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL THE FURNITURE IS WELL BUILT AND LOOKS GREAT DESERVES 5 STARS"
"Responsive to queries, timely delivery and great value."
"Quick service and great quality pieces. Very happy!"
Thank you so much, Louise, for taking the time to leave us a review.
Many thanks from the whole team.
"I placed my order when the item was out of stock but Alix did everything she could to expedite my order. I was kept up to date with the state of my order and as soon as stock was available the delivery was prompt. I can’t speak too highly of their service and the quality of the item I purchased."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Anthony. We will be sure to pass on the praise to Alix in our sales team.

Many thanks