Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Ordered on 12/09 two weeks later still haven't received the package, contacted you by email no response, called and got refund. Still waiting"
"Sorry to write a bad review because i love what your company is trying to acheive but i've ordered over 3 weeks ago for over 100£ and i still didn't receive anything! I've contacted customer support by phone and email and still nothing! This is the worst customer service possible..."
Hi Farrah, this does not sound like the Nutriseed service we pride ourselves on.
I will personally look into this for you as you certainly should have your order by now.

Joey - Head of Customer Care
Hi Farrah,
This does not sound like us at all,
I have asked our customer care manager to give you a call so we can resolve this for you.
"I just don't like the taste, the closest thing I can compare it to is clay! I really like the purition ones (sorry, not trying to be rude, just being honest). I am really disappointed and I have unopened bags plus some remaining in the opened bag. Any chance of a refund? Best wishes,"
"Sadly nutriseed customer service has rapidly declined with the rise in customers :( Still waiting 20 days later for my agreed and promised refund for less than acceptable goods. You've fobbed me off every other day insisting you are refunding. Thankfully I paid using credit card and now have a chargeback claim against you. You've ignored requests from PayPal to resolve too I really didn't want to shame nutriseed on social media but don't understand why they won't refund. This is a loyal customer lost :("
"Placing the order and taking my money out of my account went very smoothly. However your delivery statement is incorrect, 6 days and I am still waiting. You obviously don't bother yourselves too much on delivery. But don't worry I shall not order from yourselves again, it will give you more time to put your feet up. Enjoy."
"Items weren't delivered and I waited in all morning. I even double checked with their team that the delivery was booked in for the right day and nothing turned up. No apology from the company or recognition something went wrong on their side. Poor customer care and terrible communication. Would not never use them again."
"I am sorry but I just did not like it, I have only had it once and its awful, sorry guys"
"I never received my order. I have emailed you and rung you but no response. So could you please get in touch asap. Judy Thurston -Chiddy."
"Order hasn't arrived., but bombarded with endless emails. Not a great experience so far!"
Hi Kerry,
We are sorry to hear that your order has not arrived.
if you can e-mail us at team@nutriseed.co.uk I can look into this for you.

Joey - Customer Care Team
"I really wanted to like it. Great packaging, quick delivery, reasonable cost. But the taste made me feel sick for the rest of the day. I tried the suggested recipe and hated tried to give it another chance without blueberries and it was even worse. I would be happy to return it because I won't drink anymore of it I'm afraid. Sorry!"
"I followed your recommended recipe and the taste was earthy, not very pleasant and it was not filling. I keep seeing your posts on Facebook so I left comments to this effect and you have not just ignored my requests for ideas, support etc, you have blocked me on Facebook as you do not want any negative comments. Appalled at your lack of customer care and support. At the very least, I would like my money back."
"2 of the drinks are not edible. Contacted nutriseed as they have a 2day response apparently, it took 3/4 days to respond saying they couldn't do anything even though I only had 3 bottles so what exactly does the 100% guarantee cover? Bugger all !"
"Not happy with the size looks bigger than it is and it was opened when I got it"
"Thoroughly disappointed. Order nr #28066. Didn't arrive on the day I had ordered for. No news at all as to why. I had called up and then said that there was an issue with the delivery service - so couldn't start my diet on the planned week when my child was away!! then delivery came and had too many number '3' juices - turned out they had give me more '3's instead of 4s. Regret trying Nutriseed. There was an email saying that you were a start up and need to spread the word!! but don't have a reason to - as a startup should be really care more, Talitha"
"The postage was insufficient to cover delivery, I had to go to the Post Office pay £2.00 postage and £1.00 admin."
Hi Anthony, I'm concerned to read your review as postage is always covered in full.
I will drop you an e-mail to arrange a refund on costs.

Joey
"I actually never received my order and have no way to track it. Not sure what to do."
"Really poor juices . Compared with other company please do not use those. There are better one ."
"Juices added up to under 400 calories a day which is dangerously low. Felt totally lacking in energy throughout the day. Would suit someone with a few pounds to lose who does not have three children and a part time job. If you are dashing around this does not sustain. Juices themselves separated easily. I bought a box of five days and all five of the Juice No. 5 leaked in the fridge and had to be stored outside the bottles. Nothing like as good as Jason Vale - I lost significant weight with his juices. Would never buy again. Absolutely dreadful."
"Overcharged for delivery, package arrived almost a week late even though I have cancelled the order. Refund was apparently issued on 28th April but still don't have my money back. Would never purchase again. Poor customer service. Keep receiving the same email over and over so now had no other option but to make an official complaint as I just want my money back. Would definately not recommend."
"I spent a lot of time researching a meal replacement shake that would be full of goodness as I struggle to get time to eat at work(and end up eating unhealthy snacks on the go!) and this seems liked a great alternative. I had such high hopes for the weight management shake however I was sent the wrong product and after emailing the customer care team I was just issued a refund (for part of my order) rather than having the shake that I had ordered being sent to me. The refund did not even come with a courtesy message! Therefore I am guessing my business is not wanted...."
Nutriseed is rated 4.54 based on 3,115 reviews