Nutriseed Reviews

Read Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Nutriseed 4 star review on 9th August 2019
John Stroe
Nutriseed 5 star review on 19th October 2016
Jenny Park
More Photos & Videos
Sorry, guys, but the first I tried was the most disgusting stuff I've ever encountered. Lemon and cayenne really do not go together!! I didn't dare try anything else so it's sitting in the freezer until I can unload it to more gullible, younger, gym users who do not balk at taking disgusting things in order to feel good about themselves. I'll stick to gin and tonic!!
I ordered a pack of superfood because I'm trying to improve my diet, detox and lose weight - to help with chronic health problems. I've been using it for about a week and have already lost 2lbs. I'm also feeling generally better than I have for months. I mix mine with a handful of frozen blueberries, a small banana and unsweetened toasted almond milk. It's delicious and easily keeps me full until lunchtime. I'm no longer wanting to eat between meals and my attitude towards diet is definitely changing already. I'm absolutely delighted and would thoroughly recommend both this product and this brilliant company!
I did a 5 day juice cleanse. Overall the juices were varied and tasty, providing the energy I needed to get through the day. I lost 4kg over the 5 days, and felt noticeably lighter and healthier from a digestive point of view.

The only negative would be that a few of the bottles didn't seem very well sealed, and ended leaking and creating a small mess in my fridge and freezer.
Great selection of products, healthy and ethical - and brilliant prices too. Brilliant service with quick delivery and nicely packaged. Also saw that they donated all the profit from one day to Grenfell Tower, excellent work. I'll be a returning customer for sure
Great service and healthy nutrition for the body.
I followed your recommended recipe and the taste was earthy, not very pleasant and it was not filling. I keep seeing your posts on Facebook so I left comments to this effect and you have not just ignored my requests for ideas, support etc, you have blocked me on Facebook as you do not want any negative comments. Appalled at your lack of customer care and support. At the very least, I would like my money back.
2 of the drinks are not edible. Contacted nutriseed as they have a 2day response apparently, it took 3/4 days to respond saying they couldn't do anything even though I only had 3 bottles so what exactly does the 100% guarantee cover? Bugger all !
Thoroughly disappointed. Order nr #28066. Didn't arrive on the day I had ordered for. No news at all as to why. I had called up and then said that there was an issue with the delivery service - so couldn't start my diet on the planned week when my child was away!! then delivery came and had too many number '3' juices - turned out they had give me more '3's instead of 4s. Regret trying Nutriseed. There was an email saying that you were a start up and need to spread the word!! but don't have a reason to - as a startup should be really care more, Talitha
Quick efficient service. Great products
They didn't arrive when I paid for them to so I was unable to complete the full 5 day cleanse. When I raised this the person didn't look into my account or order and I had to repeat myself many times. I also haven't had a reply more recently to resolve the issue.
Delicious selection of juices arrived promptly with clear instructions, I felt amazing by day 4 and afterwards, flat stomach and clear skin! Will definitely repeat!
Loving my Nutriseed total superfood mix! I blend mine with 1/2 a banana, spinach, frozen mango and whizz up with coconut water... delicious!
A healthy, wholesome way of a meal replacement that tastes good, is not overpriced and is quick to do when I'm too busy to have a proper home cooked meal... Delivery was ok, though had a couple of hiccups when delivery charge had to be refunded, as it was first applied, despite having spent the amount that should've made it free. Prompt customer service there. Though when I left a message on the Nutriseed Facebook page regarding the preparation of the product, I never got an answer.
This was my first purchase from Nutriseed, but I'm sure it won't be my last. Delivery was exactly as promised and the product is good. What more can you ask for?
Great service!
The product I brought was a high standard, affordable product
Ordered Stevia leaf and it came promptly....very happy. Only let down was the resealable edge of the packet that doesn't actually seal well. ...may be a one off tho.
Hey Gillian,

Lovely to hear that you're enjoying the Stevia, and apologies about the bag seal, this is most definitely a one off.

If you'd like to drop us an email on team@nutriseed.co.uk, we can arrange for a fully functioning resealable bag to be sent to you to keep your Stevia fresh.

All the best,

Joey

Nutriseed Customer Care
well I lost 12Ib in 7 days!
I have just opened one of the sunflower seed bags and found oats and currents/ raisins , so you clearly have made an error with your packaging.
On the serious part of this email, my intention was to mix the seeds in with my dogs meal as an added supplement, now dogs can be seriously harmed by raisins and currants, which involves veterinary treatments.
I initially thought perhaps the seeds had been crushed it was only when I poured the contents into the dogs bowl did I notice the poisonous fruit in the mixture.
I would like you to investigate this serious error and send me out correct replacements.
I opened both packets and found the same error.
This certainly questions the integrity of your business, and I am extremely angry and upset given the jeopardy you put my dogs in.
Hi first time ordering from Nutriseed. Very easy website and very quick delivery. Will definitely recommend to my friends.
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,316 reviews