Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
John Stroe
"Received all the products on time and they were as described. Packaging looks nice and preserves the content after opening. Tried most of them and they taste good. Looking to see the results after using for a longer period of time."
Jenny Park
"Pretty package, great products, prompt delivery! :D"
"My order arrived quickly and I started using it on Monday morning and by Friday I had lost weight and was feeling energised. It tastes great and will definitely be a part of my everyday diet going forward."
"I've been having the Nutriseed for my lunch everyday, along with the starter kit ingredients for a week now and feel so much better. I have a neurological condition and pain syndrome along with digestive problems which I was offered more medication for; which has more side effects, so I decided to pay for my bloods to be done to give me more of an idea in what areas I can make my health better through diet and Nutriseed, the starter kit and Acai berry have been brilliant. the starter kits great for making your own healthy flapjacks and lots of good recipes on tgeir website. so thank you for letting me grasp some control of my life in such a long time, I will definitely be re ordering more products. looking forward to making the bread too!"
"excellent service and value for money"
"Very prompt delivery"
"I have been having nutriseed a while now and i feel like i have more energy and a better sense of wellbeing i stopped for a while and really felt the difference so i will not stop using nutriseed again it is great and full of so much goodness Thank you"
"Fantastic taste, and great quality. I love that it is organic. The superfood option ticks all the boxes. I have a fantastic sense of wellbeing and definitely feel more energised. On top of all this the superfood option keeps me on track in managing my intake of the right food and nutrition. Really recommend this healthy product."
"Love it! I love that is not too sweet and is just lots of healthy ingredients with no bulkers."
"Tastes good with banana and blueberries. I’m having it for breakfast. I seem to have more energy."
"Great product"
"I love my Nutriseed products. It has proved invaluable in my recovery, after a massive flare of my chronic illness. It has helped with my energy levels. I haven’t been taking it long enough to see any weight loss. I will write again in a couple of months, to update my progress!!!"
"Very tasty & full of goodness"
"I really like your chlorella tablets. This is a great product. Thank you."
"received in a timely manner"
"As a person with considerable stomach/bowel issues I was sceptical about the benefits of the whole Superfood, but having used it now for almost two weeks I can happily say it is proving to be very beneficial to my gut. I'm not going to say it's a miracle worker but it certainly is helping with regularity and health of my insides, something I've had serious issues with for years. It's not just good in smoothies but also great added into a bowl of cereal/porridge. Very happy with it."
"Love the porridges"
"Ordered the superfood with protein still the same great taste but more filling than before which lasts 3/4 hours !"
"Really pleased I've lost 4lb in a week never thought that would happen"
"Quick fabulous reasonable priced produce. Healthy tasty brilliant products."
"I’ve been ordering from nutriseed every month for about a year now and they continue to provide good quality food that support my lifestyle, I even managed to get my parents hooked on their products too. Great products, great service and always delivered on time 👍🏽"
"Everything I have purchased from nutriseed over the last year or more has been excellent. I love the packaging and the the efficient nature of the website and delivery"
Nutriseed is rated 4.55 based on 2,929 reviews