Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
"Excellent bras and service"
"Fast delivery, good quality item. I am really happy of all bra sizes what they have. I can fully recommend this shop."
"Lovely soft material, easy to select the right size bra, simple and versatile designs that are undeniably comfortable. Slightly tricky to unhook the cup from the strap so I bent the ‘B’ slightly and now it works great. I’d love it if delivery was a touch faster but that’s just because I was desperate for them to arrive!!"
"Ordered in the middle of the Christmas holidays and the order still came quickly. Nice bras and a good price. Thankyou"
"Quick delivery, good selection of styles."
"Good prices but should have free returns as I have spent a fortune trying to get the right size"
"I have been ordering nursing bras from here since my first child ( who is now 5), second who is now 3 and a baby who is now 9 months old. I love the fact that international shipping has always been 1pound since the very first day I made order. Keep it up!"
"Great customer service and a fantastic selection of proper sized bras! When I had an issue on the website, I called and spoke to Neil and he sorted it immediately enabling me to place my order. I needed a different size and the exchange process was relatively easy and I was very grateful for the long returns period....with a small baby it's easy for these things to get left! I am only knocking a star off because as with most online purchases, it's a faff returning items when you aren't sure on sizing & I had to pay to return the size I originally ordered. Overall a great website and I highly recommend if you want a correctly fitting bra! Please go to boob or bust on FB for info about how to correctly measure yourself....most high street stores do it incorrectly!"
"Speedy delivery, packaged well, and decent prices of their products. Will use again and again."
"Good quick service, noce and good bras"
"Good quality and sexy design, I recommend this shop."
"Choice, order and delivery was very good. Would order from here again."
"Wide variety of sizes in the make I was looking for. Quick delivery."
"Competive priced products. Efficient delivery & fast turn around in processing refund on item that didn’t fit. Great service. Thank you"
"Bought a bra online for the mrs. Ordered it to work. Boss looked at me strange when handing me a package with nursing bra written on it. Made a joke about my moobs. Got home and she tried it on. Got to see tits. 5 stars"
"Very easy website to use, professional and I love how fast I got my order from UK to Finland."
"Good selection of bras, fast delivery"
"Good quality Bra, quick delivery ☺"
"I still havent got my item yet back home....where is it?"
I am sorry you have not had your order yet...do you have a number I can reach you on please?

Thanks,

Neil
"I bought two maternity bra and I will buy more from Nursing Bra Shop. Good quality, perfect fit. Thank you!"
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.84 based on 596 reviews