Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
"Very reasonably priced, efficient service and an incredible range of sizes - it’s the only place I have found to get my size."
"I got a great deal on two comfy, sexy nursing bras 👌. Very friendly and helpful staff too when I had a question thank you"
"Sadly they run out of my bra after the payment was processed however the communication was absolutely excellent and problem solved immediately. You only know the quality of service after you encounter problems and here I cant give less than full five stars."
"Fantastic service and great quality bra's. Recommend highly."
"Good selection of nursing bras, found my favourite. International shipping with regular mail took some time (and I wish there would be more information about it (estimated delivery time in days etc.) included in the order acknowledgement/dispatch announcement), but it was very affordable. I had some questions concerning the shipment and I got replied fast."
"Never received the item, no email or message to say no stock just received notification from PayPal refund received. Funny that I get an email asking for review!Wont be ordering from site again."
"Finding NursingBra-Shop.co.uk during my first pregnancy was a great find. There is a wide choice of nursing bras from a range of brands providing great choice for mums of all shapes and sizes. Much better choice than in high street shops and can be tried in the comfort of your own home. Service levels are great too with good response to queries and issues along with fast delivery times."
"Fast delivery to Finland. Excellent product!"
"Quick delivery. No problem with obtaining a refund"
"Great service and quick convenient delivery."
"For anyone who like me is planning on breastfeeding but has no idea what size of nursing bra they’ll need, the Nursing Bra Shop has great info on their website and a good range of bras to choose from that don’t require exact sizing. Delivery was speedy and customer service has been impressive. I’d definitely recommend and will be a return customer myself once baby has landed!"
"A lovely bra, very comfortable and keeping up the shape nicely at the same time. Good customer service overall."
"Really fast prompt service. Bra fitted perfectly. Excellent value for money"
"It’s very hard finding a nursing bra in my current size (pre pregnancy 32HH and now 36J/JJ) and the range is pretty much limited to Royce. I did find that Nursing Bra Shop had the Blossom bra which i haven’t found elsewhere so I am really pleased with this. Delivery was swift which was great and free."
"Excellent bra. Goid quality, great price. Would buy again and will reccommend to others."
"Excellent service, good prices, fast delivery, excellent quality. Highly recommended!"
"Fab service. Excellent customer care, quick delivery and quick resolution of returns. Excellent. The only place to shop for breastfeeding bras"
"Great choice of non-frumpy bras at a good price. Really easy to order and delivery was really quick, 2 days. Would definitely recommend"
"Great place! They were fantastic and fast!!!!"
"Was so pleased with the bras I received. They are so comfortable and supportive. They arrived faster than expected too. Highly recommend The Nursing Bra Shop. There’s nowhere on the high street that can offer the same."
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.78 based on 789 reviews