Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Great service, excellent quality product! Thank you so much!
I found this site just as I was about to give up on finding a comfy nursing bra in a large size.
The bra arrived in less than a week and it is soooo comfy. I wasn’t expecting too much because the price seemed a bit too good to be true for bras my size but I’m chuffed to bits & I'm going to order another one in another colour next month!
I decided to order my first Bravado bra through this site because their returns policy is quite expensive and I've never ordered from them before so had no idea on fit, whereas the Nursing Bra Shop offers free UK delivery and returns which is brilliant for this kind of thing, where you don't know exactly what you want! My order arrived quickly and was well communicated in terms of timescales. Really pleased, thank you!
Excellent customer service! A huge variety to choose from and very competitive prices.
Excellent products, really quick delivery, and easy returns.
I've struggled to find nursing /maternity bra's in the correct size. This site has a great selection, and really informative info on what sizes to try. I ordered 4 all very different and only needed to return 1.
Returns were easy and refund issued with no concerns.
Will be using them again for sure.
Most comfortable bra I’ve ever worn. It does have a ‘cone’ shape and not like a normal bra shape but it’s so comfy I don’t mind
Excellent service. My order was dispatched quickly and I found the contact I had from the company to be very polite.
Pre pregnancy 34G always invested in really good bras!
3rd baby, was dreading the hunt for decent supportive nursing bra, however delighted with my purchases. I have bought 2 especially like the wide band round the sides and back.
The website was easy to navigate & I loved that there were better search features by comparison to bigger retailers
Fantastic sizing and fantastic customer service!
Fast delivery to sweden. Wide range of sizes and models which was helpful as I've been unable to find my size in regular stores here. Would have liked if EU sizes were also listed.
Great communication. Great product. Quick delivery. Highly recommended
I never write reviews but the service was great. I ordered a nursing bra, upon finding out that it was not in stock they let me change my order to any other bra (including more expensive ones) or chose to cancel the order. The new bra came within 2 weeks despite being an international purchase. Highly recommend!!
Great selection with helpful fitting guides, prompt and friendly service
I found this shop via google and it’s been fine - I’m waiting for a return as the nursing vest was not a material I wanted to wear after having a baby - synthetic and clingy - but hoping to receive a refund and also a different size in bra as the one I purchased didn’t fit. Hoping this will be a seamless experience - no reason to think it won’t be. I’d appreciate a wider range of nursing vests as these are what I want to wear most of the time as covers tummy and gives access for feeding without having too many sets of clips/too many layers when new mothers are usually quite hot!
Last days im very upset because i have no fit my bra and i have lost of money waste , then one my sister see ur ad in fb and told me u have to buy ur bra from this shop , so i read all comments and review of different ppl , then i order 1 bra ...its good i feel comfortable and then i decide tau buy one more bra from ur shop...both bras are good quality and precet for large chest size...
Product was perfect. Delivery was excellent.
Great service! Excellent nursing bras!
I ordered my bra on September 6th,and today, two weeks later I haven't heard from the delivery yet. I don't know if it was even sent or not. Waiting for the bra cuz I heard it's an amazing one!
Recommended to me by a mums' Facebook group. Easy to browse the site by size, and they were happy to send out a different size when I realised the first bra's band was too small. Unfortunately the bras didn't suit me as have a small bust and the bras available seem to suit a fuller cup better. Despite this I would recommend their service
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 1,258 reviews