Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Bras feel beautiful only situation is I’ve had to send back as to small but asked for bigger

Super quick delivery, accurate product description and sizing details, and great customer service. Thanks!
Recently bought a couple of bras from Nursing Bra shop and was really pleased with the service. I was able to pay via PayPal, and they arrived very quickly.
As I didn't know what size I would be after giving birth recently I was also able to buy a selection of different sizes without worrying as returns were free and easy to arrange. I also found that the prices were very competitive having looked around quite a few different sites.
Really excellent service and would highly recommend.
Great prices and quick delivery
Arrived quickly. Great fit. Perfect service for when baby arrives 6 weeks early!!
The web site was easy to use, a variety of different ways to search, size or style. It was was of the easier sites I had looked at to navigate.
The bra came nice and swiftly and is great.
Excellent prices (cheapest online for the nursing bra I wanted), free delivery which is always great and arrived when scheduled too. Would shop here again and highly recommend 🙂
Great selection of nursing bras. The description of each are great and very detailed which is perfect when you are buying such a personal item online. Delivery was super quick and the products were great. I am now one very comfy nursing mummy.
I've ordered from The Nursing Bra Shop three times now and I highly recommend it - the service has been really prompt each time, the product range is excellent and the returns policy exceptional. I find the fitter's notes very helpful. Far and away the best place to buy nursing bras in my experience!
The service is great and quick. Free delivery is a bonus. Lots of maternity bras and sizes to choose from. Some are very reasonably priced. I have recently bought 4 bras and all very soft and comfortable to wear. Paying by pay pal was easy and quick too. Very pleased.
Great contact, personal email to let me know the item was dispatched. Wasn't sure about the validity of the company so I did a bit of digging and found the parent company existed etc and their affiliations with some of the bra companies. PayPal payment sealed the deal for me taking the "risk" which turned out to not be a risk at all. Great company, give them your custom! We will be. Owning back
Super fast delivery, great quality item. Great price! Really impressed :)
They have a lovely selection of bras and I found them to be cheaper than some of the other shops. Despite the current circumstances my order arrived to me promptly. Will definitely use again
I was happy with the service I received from Nursing Bra Shop. Thank you. I found the company simply by searching online. The bra I ordered arrived within days, despite the current situation. There is a clear retunrs procedure if the bra doesn't fit. Mine fits fine. I would definitely consider using Nursing Bra Shop again
Great service, and fast delivery even in these challenging times.
Free and fast delivery! Great range of bras - will definitely buy from Nursing Bra Shop again!
Perfect! Fast delivery, great communication, minimal packaging and not Amazon. No postage and packaging costs. Will definitely use again!
Very pleased with my purchase. There was a good range of styles and sizes and the website was well laid out and easy to use. My item arrived promptly and well packaged, despite COVID-19 restrictions. A trustworthy business selling great products. Thank you.
I was really impressed by the service I received. The quality of the bras is exactly the same as that of a high street store. Definitely would buy from here again.
Great communication and service