Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
"Great service and quick delivery to Portugal."
"I was Very happy with Hot Milk nursing bra and delivery was fast too!"
"Great price, super comfy and a really quick service."
"Great quality. Fast shipping. Communicative seller. Would recommend 100%"
"I haven't got it yet :-("
"Fast delivery, excellent prices."
"Very easy to navigate online shop and good selection, very fast delivery too. Thank you!"
"Such great value, free delivery and simple (not free but long grace period) returns. Very happy customer as was able to buy numerous styles and sizes to try."
"Brilliant shop catering to a large range of sizes. Good selection. Fantastic customer service, my return was processed and refunded straight away. Great communication. Free postage definitely a plus!"
"Found it really hard to get nursing bras in large cup sizes then came across nursing bra shop. Perfect just perfect. Bras are lovely, fit lovely, price amazing ."
"Fantastic value for money and the bra fits perfectly!"
"Excellent service, and great range of sizes and styles, highly recommend"
"I was impressed by the quick service and I will certainly come back to you in the future. I previously bought the same items from a major retailer but I would not do so again having found your website. Many thanks. By the way you may be interested to know that I chose these bras for comfort no other reason!"
"I have just had my 5th baby but can honestly this is my 1st good feeding bra. Having a larger chest feeding and feeling supported had never worked, but this time around I do. Changed my life."
"Great choice of nursing bras, far better than the well known online retailers wish I had found them earlier! Reasonably priced and very swift, no nonsense service."
"Love this bra the comfort and fit of bra is perfect. Would defiantly buy again love love love!!!"
"Absolutely quality service and products! Was a little dubious about ordering at first, due to this being a smaller company. However, extremely glad I did! Amazing customer service, good quality products and fair price. Would highly recommended!"
"After two weeks I had still not received my items so I contacted the retailer to see when I should expect them. They replied only to request my address and then after waiting a further day they asked if I wanted them to resend the items. At no point did anyone apologise for the delay or offer any explanation as to what had happened. I requested a refund due to the delay and poor service. This was processed but again no apology was given nor did they even bother to reply to me. I'm very unhappy with the service here and would not recommend shopping with the nursing bra shop."
Hi Katherine....it sounds like you had a bad experience....I am so sorry about this. Please phone us and we will try to rectify the whole thing, even allowing for the refund. Again, I am sorry...
"Great range of sizes, fast and cheap international delivery. So pleased. I will definatly be back for more!"
"Quick delivery, item as described, nice fit, good quality, happy customer!"
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.84 based on 601 reviews