Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
"Manage to get exactly what I needed website was easy to use and got exactly what I ordered and measurements were spot on delivery was quick would highly recommend"
"I thought the products are great value. I was very impressed with my purchase it was very comfortable and supportive as advertised."
"I returned these items over one week ago by recorded delivery. I’ve still not received confirmation of my refund. I’ve sent a chaser email and still no response."
"Poor customer services. Still not received product yet."
"I have not received my order, I have emailed the company and not received a reply either. I placed my order 2 weeks ago and was told it was dispatched, and yet still no order."
"Although the bra i bought wasnt suitable for me, the refund process was easy and quick. Also the delivery was quick aswell. If you buy from here make sure you read there fitting notes on each bra, found that really helpful."
"Brilliant, quality product with excellent, personal service, thank you nursing bra shop!"
"I found it difficult to find the right nursing bra in local shops. This online shop was fantastic, everything I needed at the click of a button which is fab when you’ve a tiny baby to look after. The order process was straight forward and my new bra’s arrived in a couple of days and in good condition."
"Very pleased with the purchase which was made for my daughter. she found the bra to be true to size and comfortable. Would recommend this site."
"Amazing ! Help me to get my confidence back ;)"
"Very easy to order and have order arrived in good time."
"I was really pleased to find the bras I wanted for an excellent price. Delivery was quick and when I wanted to return goods which didn’t fit, I received my refund very quickly. Lovely customer service, thank you."
"Very good selection of bras and quick returns. Great service"
"Fantastic service and good choice of products."
"Bras are ok but service and delivery was very slow and I've had three emails asking about reviews which, as a newly nursing mum with other things on my mind, is three too many."
"Good range of products in a variety of styles and sizes. Website was easy to use with a handy filter system that worked well. Delivery was quick and products are lovely."
"Item was exactly as expected, a great price and delivery was lovely and fast too."
"The Nursing bra I bought are so strong and comfortable to wear, also affordable."
"Quick service, good product, great price."
"Finally - somewhere to find lovely nursing bras that don’t cost the earth. Good and fair people to deal with who helped with a query over the phone and later refunded a part return extremely quickly."
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.77 based on 792 reviews