Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Great selection for my slightly niche size and delivery was very fast which surprised me in these crazy Corona times! Would recommend highly.
Very happy with my purchase and reasonable price too.
Really impressed by service ,helpfulness and they made me feel confident About buying from a shop that I had never bought from before.
Prompt delivery,I bought bra for my pregnant daughter, who was struggling to find her size. Came out slightly small but sorted with strap extenders .
Really pleased.advise anyone to shop with confidence from them
I haven't received the order yet.
Very efficient service and the product was great quality. I would highly recommend this shop.
I found the online advice and reviews helpful when choosing a bra. Delivery was quick.
Excellent service with great quality products, fast delivery and good communication. I had to return one bra due to sizing and I received an email to confirm the returned bra had been received followed by a prompt refund. I would definitely use the Nursing Bra Shop again.
It is very good Bra and very comfortable.The size is perfect. I will order more😊.Thank you
Super cute and very comfortable will definitely be ordering again
Great service quick enough delivery in current situation with covid 19 postal delays , reasonable priced I liked the bras I received however they didn't fit me due to measuring my self wrong I've had to return and asked for refund as I got sorted since however i would definitely order from here again in the future ;)
Bras all arrived within two working days, really impressed with the service. I’ll be ordering again, the bras are really good quality.
I have now ordered from Nursing Bra Shop three times. One time for wireless bras while pregnant and twice for nursing bras. I'm very happy with their wide range of sizes (since I have a very large bust 40 J at the moment) and their models. Though there aren't too many models in the larger sizes, they still have a hips more than what I have found elsewhere and I haven't been able to find anything similar in my size in my own country (Norway). Ive
Excellent service.
Comfortable bras.
Would highly recommend.
Really helpful and brilliant service. Prompt delivery which was well packaged and free!
Had just what I was looking for at a good price .
Amazing customer service. Very good description for fit on website and wide selection to choose from. Quick delivery. Extremely happy with purchase. Thank you!
I was really pleased with the quality of the bras I ordered. The shop has a great range of choice and it is great to know they specialise in nursing bras. The bras I bought were pretty and fitted well, comfortable. Fast delivery. One thing that could perhaps be improved is offering matching knickers for the bras so that customers can buy a set.
Brilliant service & quick delivery. Thank you!!
Would recommend! An issue with my delivery address caused a small delay but was addressed and dealt with extremely promptly.
Good quality products recieved.
Excellent communication.
Rapid service, sizing was spot on, easy and free returns (I bought two different sizes because I wasn't sure so returned to two that didn't fit). Friendly customer service (contacted via email).
Really pleased with the service received from the nursing bra shop. Communication was excellent and goods received quickly. Have already reccomeded them to others.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.77 based on 1,044 reviews