Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Amazing product and great service thank you!
I am extremely happy with the customer service Nursing Bra shop provided. They always pick up
the phone that is REALLY IMPORTANT FOR US CUSTOMERS especially during lockdowns when most of the companies use automated Servise and help vie email which is time consuming and often very frustrating. Also, there was a slight delay in the delivery of my package due to Christmas holidays. Nursing bra shop offered help to resolve the problem.
Thank you Neil.
As with a lot of shops bras for my size are expensive. The reviews for these were good, the price reasonable and delivery also reasonable.

The bras are very comfortable and I would recommend these.
The order came in a very timely manner although it was before Christmas. Purchased Hotmilk bras, the material is wonderfully soft.
This is an excellent shop got a lovely bra at a good price and great that there are free returns if the bra doesn’t fit
Very satisfied with my purchase. I would definitely be ordering again. Thanks.
Excellent shop. The bra I've ordered was dispatched quite quickly. The choice of bras on the website is big. Dream shop for every mama. I've ordered two more bras.
Brilliant selection and spot on fitting advice. Fantastic customer service. I get the Anita wired bras from here and they're great.
I couldn’t fault Nursing Bra shop. They recommended the Royce bra and I have to say they are amazing. Other nursing bras I have purchased have the strap across the breast but these are down the side and are so comfortable to wear. I am a 34 GG so it’s hard to come across a good bra but these are lovely, strong material but comfy.
I will definitely be ordering here again and recommending them to other nursing mammas. Xx
Had just what I was looking for. Well priced, quick delivery. Would order from them again.
So so pleased! I’ve been I’m constantly looking for a comfortable maternity bra and have sent more than I can count back to other providers. I am a size 36H pre baby and did not realise how difficult it would be to get a bra beyond this size, it’s madness! But nursing bra shop to the rescue. I’ve ordered another style after being so pleased with the first one. Hoping for another good result! Thank you!
Excellent - soft, well made, structured products!
No complaints with the service, bra arrived quickly and as expected. Really like the cheap £1 delivery to Ireland!
Brilliant service. Very quick delivery. Good quality, well fitting product. Great availability of larger sizes!
I ordered this bra as I am 14 weeks pregnant and have used Anita bras with my previous two children. Unfortunately I have inaccurately ordered the wrong style so will have to return but the service was really quick and efficient.
Great customer service, I emailed them a question regarding my order (error on my part) and they were quick to respond and extremely helpful.
Bought over 5 bras and all different styles. Great page for any type of nursing bra you're looking for. Explained well, and the quality is amazing.
Items were delivered promptly and sizing was perfect for my daughter who is feeding her second baby, Grace. Thank you.
I heard about Nursing Bra Shop after it was recommended to me by a contributor on Mumsnet. I am so impressed with the quality of products and the customer service!
Still yet to receive the goods a number of weeks later
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 1,256 reviews