Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
I decided to order my first Bravado bra through this site because their returns policy is quite expensive and I've never ordered from them before so had no idea on fit, whereas the Nursing Bra Shop offers free UK delivery and returns which is brilliant for this kind of thing, where you don't know exactly what you want! My order arrived quickly and was well communicated in terms of timescales. Really pleased, thank you!
Excellent customer service! A huge variety to choose from and very competitive prices.
Excellent products, really quick delivery, and easy returns.
I've struggled to find nursing /maternity bra's in the correct size. This site has a great selection, and really informative info on what sizes to try. I ordered 4 all very different and only needed to return 1.
Returns were easy and refund issued with no concerns.
Will be using them again for sure.
Most comfortable bra I’ve ever worn. It does have a ‘cone’ shape and not like a normal bra shape but it’s so comfy I don’t mind
Excellent service. My order was dispatched quickly and I found the contact I had from the company to be very polite.
Pre pregnancy 34G always invested in really good bras!
3rd baby, was dreading the hunt for decent supportive nursing bra, however delighted with my purchases. I have bought 2 especially like the wide band round the sides and back.
The website was easy to navigate & I loved that there were better search features by comparison to bigger retailers
Fantastic sizing and fantastic customer service!
Great communication. Great product. Quick delivery. Highly recommended
I never write reviews but the service was great. I ordered a nursing bra, upon finding out that it was not in stock they let me change my order to any other bra (including more expensive ones) or chose to cancel the order. The new bra came within 2 weeks despite being an international purchase. Highly recommend!!
Great selection with helpful fitting guides, prompt and friendly service
Last days im very upset because i have no fit my bra and i have lost of money waste , then one my sister see ur ad in fb and told me u have to buy ur bra from this shop , so i read all comments and review of different ppl , then i order 1 bra ...its good i feel comfortable and then i decide tau buy one more bra from ur shop...both bras are good quality and precet for large chest size...
Product was perfect. Delivery was excellent.
Great service! Excellent nursing bras!
friendly eficient service and very informative site. Thanks1
M
Can’t fault them. They offer such a wide selection of nursing bras in a huge range of sizes. Particularly great as I’m narrow and very busty. Customer service has been fantastic and returns are so simple (ordered loads for choice and to work out size etc)
I ordered 3 different nursing bras. They are all great and arrived quickly. Lots of choice. Much comfier than ones I have been buying from other places, I have really struggled to find what I wanted until now.
Excellent communication. Good range of bras and a good amount of information about each style.
Excellent variety of nursing bra brands and bra types; the website is easy to navigate and pleasingly arranged for quick browsing and shopping. Communication was very good and the delivery was very speedy. Would definitely shop from again.
Good selection of nursing bras and not all fuddy-duddy looking. Reasonable prices and fast delivery. Will definitely use them again.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 1,202 reviews