Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Easy, quick, and good quality with a friendly touch, will use again :)
Purchased a nursing bra for my daughter, website easy to use, item despatch very quickly. Great service
I was so impressed with the service from Nursing Bra Shop. It had a great range to choose from, a good selection of sizes and delivery and returns were prompt and easy. I highly recommend this shop!
This online shop has many brands to pick from in one place. The fitters guides are very helpful to get the correct cup size for each brand.
I hadn’t heard of this company before (but never looked for maternity/nursing bras before!). I used them as they are UK based (gave me more confidence during covid-19 lockdown) and could pay using PayPal. Returns looked easy, but I haven’t needed to return.
As I have not yet received my purchase I can rate only the online store and its appearance.
I found you when browsing Google for nursing bras, as I didn't like the offers in my regular online stores (Next (which is currently out of order) and H&M. I liked the versatility of designs, available sizes and price range, so I hope I will like also the products themselves.
Great choice, swift service, I will certianly buy another bra here. The quality is fab and the fit is exactly as expected. Thank you!
I wasn’t sure if this was a genuine website or shop but having PayPal gave me more confidence. I can confirm it is a real shop! Great, fast service and shipping - bra came packaged in a box suitable to go through the letter box so no faffing about with missed deliveries etc. Would definitely use again.
I'm really happy with my purchases. I struggled to find nursing bras for smaller sized breasts, so when I came across this website I was really happy. I bought from the 'hotmilk' range and they are incredibly comfy and the quality is excellent - I've not had my baby yet but I'm already wearing them. Will definitely recommend this website to others.
Great selection for my slightly niche size and delivery was very fast which surprised me in these crazy Corona times! Would recommend highly.
Very happy with my purchase and reasonable price too.
Really impressed by service ,helpfulness and they made me feel confident About buying from a shop that I had never bought from before.
Prompt delivery,I bought bra for my pregnant daughter, who was struggling to find her size. Came out slightly small but sorted with strap extenders .
Really pleased.advise anyone to shop with confidence from them
Very efficient service and the product was great quality. I would highly recommend this shop.
I found the online advice and reviews helpful when choosing a bra. Delivery was quick.
Excellent service with great quality products, fast delivery and good communication. I had to return one bra due to sizing and I received an email to confirm the returned bra had been received followed by a prompt refund. I would definitely use the Nursing Bra Shop again.
Super cute and very comfortable will definitely be ordering again
Bras all arrived within two working days, really impressed with the service. I’ll be ordering again, the bras are really good quality.
I have now ordered from Nursing Bra Shop three times. One time for wireless bras while pregnant and twice for nursing bras. I'm very happy with their wide range of sizes (since I have a very large bust 40 J at the moment) and their models. Though there aren't too many models in the larger sizes, they still have a hips more than what I have found elsewhere and I haven't been able to find anything similar in my size in my own country (Norway). Ive
Excellent service.
Comfortable bras.
Would highly recommend.
Really helpful and brilliant service. Prompt delivery which was well packaged and free!
Had just what I was looking for at a good price .
Amazing customer service. Very good description for fit on website and wide selection to choose from. Quick delivery. Extremely happy with purchase. Thank you!
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.77 based on 1,040 reviews