NS Watersports Reviews

Based on 685 reviews
Read NS Watersports Reviews

01642 520234

sales@nswatersports.com

NorthShore WatersportsTees Barrage International White Water CentreTees Barrage WayTees Barrage

Tell us how NS Watersports made you happy
NS Watersports 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Matthew Ellis
NS Watersports 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Jonathan Stephenson
Very helpful advice and service.
Excellent service and top wetsuit
Excellent service, very quick & reliable. Thank you.
An excellent organisation with prompt service and friendly staff!
Great advice from Kevin, good communication and fantastic service all round. Would highly recommend
Great/fast service and good value
Really quick delivery!
Very good price and excellent service.
Good price. Shipped next day and arrived the day after. Cant ask for more. A+
Unsure whether to blame NS Watersports? Ordered a pair of Adidas sailing trainers size 8, they arrived but seemed very small. Stupidly I was gaining out and wore them (so they cannot now be returned to ask for the next size up). I wonder if they are marked the wrong size as the bottom of the shoe looks smaller than other size 8 shoes. Be warned and order a size larger if thinking about buying Adidas Terrex 255 HEAT.RDY trainers. I feel that I have wasted £75 that I could not afford to waste in these current times. Check before you use goods.
Excellent service, had a manufacturing defect with a product recently purchased, but NS Watersports changed the product without hesitation and no additional costs. 5 star
Excellent service quick delivery top class workmanship Would not hesitate in recommending your products and service.
Still waiting to hear when my order might arrive please
HI Anne, Many thanks for the message and review. Apologies for the slight delay in you receiving your order. the goods should be delivered today. Best regards, Kevin
Fast efficient delivery and response Will definitely use again
HI Stuart, Many thanks for the review. Best regards, Kevin
Excellent shop. Very satisfied with product and rapid delivery.
Hi, Many thanks for the review. Best regards, Kevin
Very Quick Delivery. I was hunting around & having difficulty trying to find a filter adapter for my Hydrapak flask. Managed to locate one at Northshore. Good price and speedy delivery.
HI, Many thanks for the review, Best regards, Kevin
The item I ordered was great, as was the price point on it, however I did receive an email to say it had been dispatched, but not who the carrier was etc, and I missed the first attempted delivery because of this, hence 4 stars not 5.
Hi, Many thanks for the review. Best regards, Kevin
Very helpful lovely people. I have bought previously from them and everything arrived perfectly. I ordered something else at a later date and there was a stock error so they offered other options but none of these were suitable for what I needed so he refunded me straight away. Great communication! Thank you 🤩
Hi Melanie, Many thanks for the review. I'm really sorry we couldn't supply the required item. Hope we can help in the future. Best regards, Kevin
Easy purchase of a kayak, brilliant communication and service with really prompt delivery made. Would not hesitate in recommending NorthShore.
Hi, Many thanks for the review. Glad we got it all sorted. Have fun with your new boat. Let us know if we can help in the future. Best regards, Kevin
I ordered a paid of size 10 palm descender boots. The price was better than most other companies who had run out of stock and NS Watersports posted them to me super quick. Really pleased with my purchase and I’ll defo be back again to buy more gear. Thanks again.
HI David, Many thanks for the review, Glad you like the boots. Best regards, Kevin
NS Watersports is rated 4.72 based on 685 reviews