NS Watersports Reviews

of reviewers recommend NS Watersports
Read NS Watersports Reviews

01642 520234

sales@nswatersports.com

NorthShore WatersportsTees Barrage International White Water CentreTees Barrage WayTees Barrage

Tell us how NS Watersports made you happy
Jonathan Stephenson
Received my NSR Mach ear plugs within 2 days of ordering. Very good service
Thank you!
Easy to order. Quick impressive delivery. Thank you
I purchase an Astral PDF from NS Watersports recently. Not only were they the only shop that could supply it in the blue colour, but they also managed to despatch it the same day and I received it the following morning carriage free. Superb service and I would thoroughly recommend them to everyone.
A superb service from ordering to receipt. I was having trouble obtaining a wetsuit in my daughters size at a reasonable prize but NS Watersports managed to provide what I needed.
Just purchased a Fishing Kayak and needed a boyancy aid. Opted for the NRS chinook. Price was cheaper than other online stores. Purchased boyancy aid and it has arrived within 4 days.
I purchased a PFD from NS Watersports - The PFD was exactly as described on their website and it arrived quickly. Very happy. Thank-you
Great service and fast shipping. I purchased a helmet on wednesday night and had it delivered by friday morning. Will definitely be using Northshore again.
Good website and an amazingly fast delivery, I would certainly use again and recommend to anyone.
Excellent service and very prompt delivery.
Quick delivery, great quality dry suit at few good price
NS Watersports 5 star review on 22nd October 2021
Can't fault the service - quick and fine. Only thing to mention is that somewhere along the delivery process someone absolutely battered and crushed the box with my helmet in. ParcelForce may not be the best provider to go with if you don't want customers returning kit damaged. Luckily my helmet appears intact so I won't need to return.
NS Watersports 5 star review on 21st October 2021
Ordered on a Thursday Night and got the goods Saturday morning by standard post brillian! I bought a yoke for my canoe at a great price. Really well priced and really well packaged. Very happy will be back
Goods are as described, delivery was trouble free
Quick delivery and helmet as described
Good range of products at great prices. Fast delivery.
HI Many thanks for your review, Really appreciate it Best regards, Kevin
Product fine but too small. Have emailed with request to return the product for larger size. No response as yet.
HI Graham, Many thanks for your review, I'm really sorry we haven't replied about returning the shoes, we have searched our emails and have never received an email from you about returning them. Please can you re-send to sales@nswatersports.com We have a no quibbles return policy so please return the shoes to us and we will refund you on receipt. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Best regards, Kevin
I was in a hurray to get my wetsuit. I emailed NS and got a response in minutes. Kevin let me know when my item was sent and I received it the next day. Excellent very impressed 😊
HI Angie, thanks for your review, really pleased everything worked out and the goods arrived as they should. Best regards, Kevin
Ordered a wetsuit on the website, really simple. They had it dispatched on the same day and I've received it just 2 days later, brilliant service.
As always prompt, effective and perfect!. Always by from your local stores :) thanks again
NS Watersports is rated 4.73 based on 623 reviews