NS Watersports Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend NS Watersports

01642 520234

sales@nswatersports.com

NorthShore WatersportsTees Barrage International White Water CentreTees Barrage WayTees Barrage

Category:
Sporting Goods

Tell us how NS Watersports made you happy

"Great email response from Kevin . The website should have tracking history function for each order so that we can shop with more confident."
"Disappointed to find that the book I had purchased (White water Nepal) was in poor condition when it arrived through the post. The binding was damaged along with the front and back cover. It was pretty tatty. I bought the book from Northshore because it was the cheapest I could find on line but I would have bought it elsewhere if I thought it arrive looking like it was second hand."
HI Chris, Many thanks for your review, we always appreciate feedback. Good or bad.
I am so sorry about the condition of the book, we never noticed when we posted it to you.
As a gesture of goodwill I have given you a refund towards the cost of the book into your paypal account.
Please accept my sincere apologies once again and hope we may be of further assistance in the future.
Kevin
"NS Watersports processed my online order efficiently and shipped my order very quickly. Excellent service and online ordering experience. As an international purchaser, receiving shipping details or tracking information would have been beneficial."
HI Neale,
Many thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it! I take on board about the tracking information and will send this on in future!
Please let me know if we can help in the future.
Best regards, Kevin
HI Neale, Many thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it!
I take on board the comment about the tracking and will send this on in the future. Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance in the future. Best regards, Kevin
"Excellent customer service. Drysuit arrived next day. Fits perfectly and worked a treat on its first use the following morning. Thanks"
HI,

Many thanks for your feedback we really appreciate it.
I'm really pleased the suit arrived as it should and works perfectly. Please let me know if we can help with anything else in the future.
Best regards, Kevin
"Bought a Werner paddle bag. Safely despatched and arrived as described within a couple of days. Good fast effective. 5 stars from me."
HI Alan, Many thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it!
Really pleased the bag arrived when it should, we always endeavor to send goods out the same or next day when possible.
Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance in the future.
Best regards, Kevin
"I have tried the product once and still have not decided on its efficiency but was impressed with the Companies handling of the order and the expediency of the despatch."
HI Paul,

Many thanks for your review we always appreciate it! Please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future.

HI Paul,

Many thanks for your review, we really appreciate it.

Kevin
"Fantastic, and friendly and efficient service. Thank you. Highly recommended"
Hi John,
Many thanks for review we always appreciate it.

Best regards, Kevin
"Ordered a pair of kayak shoes online but not available at that time, spoke to a very helpful assistant, assured me I could reorder when in stock and would be able to buy at the discounted rate advertised, excellent personal service, would recommend"
HI Tracy, Many thanks for your review we really appreciate it!
We always try and be as helpful as possible and honour any advertise prices if currently not available at that time.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Kevin
"Excellent service. Arrived faster than expected. Would highly recommend."
HI Simon,
Many thanks for your review we always appreciate it.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance in the future.

Kevin
HI Simon,Many thanks for your review.

We always try and send out our orders the same or next day whenever possible. Hope we can be of further assistance in the future.
Kevin
"Great service, good product fast delivery. Highly recommended. Thanks"
"Goods arrived on time well packed. Good communication. Well pleased.Thank you"
"Excellent service...... Not being able to travel to the shop, I placed an order online late one evening and it arrived in the post, 2 days later as promised and exactly as described."
"Its awesome!! very strong spray deck tough to fit on my playboat but it will wear in :)"
"Excellent service, fast delivery. Product as described. Will shop here again."
"Good range, prices and quick delivery. Quick to reply to enquires about sizing etc."
"Always a fantastic selection of boats, clothing, pfds, helmets you name they have it, always really well stocked! Ordered my item online and arrived next day!"
HI Martyn,

Many thanks for your review, we really appreciate it! Hope we can help out in the future

Kevin
"Good website and delivery."
HI Jim,
Many thanks for your review we really appreciate it.
Bets regards,
Kevin
"Smaller than expected, genuinely believed it would come with more than 1 protector, felt it wasn't the greatest value for money as I paid £9.50 that could have been spent better."
HI, I'm really sorry the bag wasn't up to your expecations, we offer a 28 day no quibbles return policy. So you are more than welcome to return for a full refund, as long as the bag hasn't been used.
Please let me know if I can help with anything further
Best regards, Kevin
"Absolutely superb service. I initially phoned the shop to discuss delivery before purchasing my kayak. Kevin was very helpful already suggesting a way for me to get my kayak quickly which was very convenient and helpful. Great customer service!"
HI Darren,
Thanks for the review, hope you are enjoying your new kayak. I'll always try and in anyway that I can. Please let me know if you need anything further in the future. Best regards, Kevin
"yes super cool gear shop and a fast order service mvh Danny"
Hi,

Many thanks for the review, we much appreciate it.

HI

Many thanks for the review, we always appreciate it,

NS Watersports is rated 4.77 based on 234 reviews