NS Watersports Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend NS Watersports

01642 520234

sales@nswatersports.com

NorthShore WatersportsTees Barrage International White Water CentreTees Barrage WayTees Barrage

Category:
Sporting Goods

Telephone

How would you rate NS Watersports ?

"Goods arrived on time well packed. Good communication. Well pleased.Thank you"
Posted 2 minutes ago
"Excellent service...... Not being able to travel to the shop, I placed an order online late one evening and it arrived in the post, 2 days later as promised and exactly as described."
"Its awesome!! very strong spray deck tough to fit on my playboat but it will wear in :)"
"Excellent service, fast delivery. Product as described. Will shop here again."
"Good range, prices and quick delivery. Quick to reply to enquires about sizing etc."
"Always a fantastic selection of boats, clothing, pfds, helmets you name they have it, always really well stocked! Ordered my item online and arrived next day!"
"Good website and delivery."
"Smaller than expected, genuinely believed it would come with more than 1 protector, felt it wasn't the greatest value for money as I paid £9.50 that could have been spent better."
HI, I'm really sorry the bag wasn't up to your expecations, we offer a 28 day no quibbles return policy. So you are more than welcome to return for a full refund, as long as the bag hasn't been used.
Please let me know if I can help with anything further
Best regards, Kevin
"Absolutely superb service. I initially phoned the shop to discuss delivery before purchasing my kayak. Kevin was very helpful already suggesting a way for me to get my kayak quickly which was very convenient and helpful. Great customer service!"
HI Darren,
Thanks for the review, hope you are enjoying your new kayak. I'll always try and in anyway that I can. Please let me know if you need anything further in the future. Best regards, Kevin
"yes super cool gear shop and a fast order service mvh Danny"
"Its a very friendly environment"
"Very useful in stock fast delivery all around would reccomend."
"It Was Fast Delivery"
Best regards, Kevin
"Thank you fast reply for my order and everything +++++"
Hi Risto,

Best regards, Kevin
"I have bought three Grey Owl canoe paddles from these guys, and I have just ordered a fourth. Their pricing is great, they have the goods in stock when indicated, and the goods arrive well wrapped. I would not hesitate to recommend NorthShore Watersports. Jon"
Hi Stephen,
Many thanks for your review and orders.
The grey owl paddles are awesome, and great value. Hope you have loads of time on the water with them,
Please let me know if we can help in the future.
Best regards, Kevin
"Excellent service; satisfied customer. I ordered an item I have been unable to find online anywhere else on the planet. It arrived in the United States on day 7. It would have been nice to have tracking information, but it all worked out. Thank you!"
Hi,
Many thanks for your review and we do try and carry as much stock as possible. hope we can help in the future.
Best regards, Kevin
"Very prompt dispatch and delivery"
Hi,
Many thanks for your review , we always try and dispatch goods the goods the day they are ordered, hope we can help in the future.
Best regards, Kevin
"Delighted with my RTM Mambo package - arrived very quickly and well packaged. Thank you."
Hi,
Many thanks for your review and hope we you've had loads of fun in your kayak. Please let us know if we cna help with anything further.
Best regards, Kevin
"Item as described. But ordered on a Monday so next day delivery didn't happen as it failed to mention during the order process that they were closed on a tuesday"
HI jake,

Hi,
Many thanks for your review, apologies about the store being closed on the Tuesday, unforturately this was down to staff annual leave & sickness. Hope we can help in the future.
Best regards, Kevin
"Great delivery and awesome that you had stock of an item that some other suppliers seemed to be struggling with at the moment."
Hi,
Many thanks for your review, we always try and keep as many popular items in stock as we can. Please let us know if we can help in the future.
NS Watersports is rated 4.78 based on 224 reviews