NS Watersports Reviews

of reviewers recommend NS Watersports
Read NS Watersports Reviews

01642 520234

sales@nswatersports.com

NorthShore WatersportsTees Barrage International White Water CentreTees Barrage WayTees Barrage

Tell us how NS Watersports made you happy
Very happy. Quick to ship quick to arrive. Thank you 😁
Till now not happy at all. My order has not been shipped yet after 5 days. Seems Brexit is complicating the shipment out of UK.

I'll wait a couple of days before cancelling the order.
Hi Hugo, Many thanks for your review, we always welcome any feedback,.
As I said in the email, we have just been told that we need to complete much more paperwork in order to send overseas due to Brexit which we are in the process of completeing.
I don't want to dispatch the order, for it to only get stopped, delayed, incur more costs for us or yourself or worse returned due to incomplete paperwork, which seems to be change on a daily basis.
I have spoken to other kayak retailers and they are stopping orders to Europe because of this, but this isn't what we want to do.
I am hoping to have everything in order, (subject to no more changes) early next week. I would like to reassure you we want to dispatch your order ASAP.
I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Best regards, Kevin
Bought as a gift - person was very pleased with tge product.
Hi, Many thanks for your review, Best regards, Kevin
Excellent Service - excellent products to - husband very pleased with his gifts so will keep looking when we need to buy again thank you so much
Hi Stella, Many thanks for your review, much appriecated. Hope we can help again in the future. Best regards, Kevin
It was easy to see a good range of kayak gloves and pogies at NS Watersports. I went for Palm Descent Pogies and they arrived very promptly ahead of my son's birthday. Nice present for cold winter kayaking!
HI Many thanks for your review, really appreicate it. Best regards, Kevin
All the items that I ordered arrived promptly and in good condition. No issues with a delivery to Northern Ireland either. The products are good quality and good value. Excellent work North Shore, many thanks, Alan 😊
HI Alan, Many thanks for your review and pleased everything was as it should be. Hope we can help again in the future. Best regards, kevin
Both parcels came in great condition and super quick
The paddle that I ordered was packed well
NS Watersports 5 star review on 17th January 2021
HI Jonathan, Many thanks for your review and enjoy the paddle they are brilliant. Best regards, Kevin
Great quality ,great price & delivery very quick
HI Many thanks for your review, Best regards, Kevin
Excellent and prompt service
HI Mark, Many thanks for your review, always welcome. Best regards, kevin
Bought my Grey Owl Chieftain paddle from here, and I was very happy with the service it even arrived the very next day.
Great service & fantastic advice. Would highly recommend.
Fantastic friendly service
Hi richard,

Many thanks for your review, much appriecated. Best regards, Kevin
I haven’t received my order yet
Hi Deborah, HYN, Many thanks for your review, I'm sorry for the slight delay in you receiving your goods. You ordered the goods on 4.09pm on the 31/12, we couldn't post till the 4th Jan at the earliest due to the New Year and we were closed on the 4th. So we posted the goods yesterday first class post so fingers crossed you should receive in the next couple of days. Please accept my sincere apologies once again for the slight delay. Best regards, Kevin
Very easy to view the products with excellent prices. Despatched extremely quickly given it was over the Christmas holidays.
HI Many thanks for your review much appreciated. best regards, Kevin
Bought for a gift receiverer delighted with it ordered on Tues received on Wed great service Thanks
Hi Charlotte, Many thanks for your review. Best regards, Kevin
I was expecting my package to be delayed as this was very close to Christmas, I was pleasantly surprised to receive it so soon after placing my order,
Very efficient company, i am sure i will use you again.
Ron Burke
HI Ron, Many thanks for your review and I'm pleased the goods arrived earlier then expected. Best regards, Kevin
Very clear website, range of products was good, prices were competitive and the delivery was prompt. Well done and thanks.
HI David, many thanks for the your review, much appreciated. Best regards, Kevin
All good, arrived on schedule and goods as described
Hi Many thanks for your review
How can I do a review on something I have not yet received.
Hi Brenda, Many thanks for your review, I'm really sorry you have received your item, the goods were posted out first class on Tuesday 15th December, I know the post office is struggling with the sheer amount of post due to the Pandemic and time of year, but we do sincerely apologise for the delay. I would expect you to receive tomorrow or Saturday at the latest. If it doesn't arrive please let me know.
The review emails are automated by our site provider, so we can't change when these are sent out which is normally 5 days after purchase.
I do apologise once again for the delay in you receiving your item.
Please let me know if i can help with anything further.
Best regards, Kevin
Was an error with my order but was quickly rectified and was compensated plus some. Grateful for the quick response and eagerness to fix it.
HI Many thanks for your review, Please accept my sincere apologies, I've had a manic day and have forgotton to refund your carriage charge. We have only just started doing E vouchers, as we used to send them out and I have geniuenly forgotton to refund you.
I will refund you now and as a goodwill gesture will give you an extra 10% off for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please accept my sincere apologies once again.
Best regards, Kevin
An excellent range of paddles, at good prices; delivery was also cheap and quick.
HI, Many thanks for your review, glad you liked the selection and we try and deliver ASAP.
Please let me know if you need anything further.
NS Watersports is rated 4.72 based on 455 reviews