NS Watersports Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend NS Watersports

01642 520234

sales@nswatersports.com

NorthShore WatersportsTees Barrage International White Water CentreTees Barrage WayTees Barrage

Category:
Sporting Goods

How would you rate NS Watersports?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I had to exchange an item because it didn't fit, this was no trouble. Staff were friendly and very efficient. My items were delivered promptly. Thanks!"
SIMON JON BRASSINGTON
Verified Buyer
"Great communication and fast and efficient service."
"Boat ordered and delivered by the agreed date - good service."
HI Many thanks for your review, very pleased everything was received and delivered as we agreed, please let me know if I can help with anything further. Best regards, Kevin
"Good communication, and speedy delivery"
HI
Many thanks for your review, very pleased everything was received and delivered, please let me know if I can help with anything further. Best regards, Kevin
Kevin Shalosky
Verified Buyer
"Quality of typhoon drysuit even better than expected. Sales and service were helpful with delivery questions. Will definitely purchase from you again!"
HI Kevin
Many thanks for your review and second order, very pleased everything was received and delivered, especially as it went to the USA.
Rena Gueller
Verified Buyer
"arrived late, badly packaged . all contents soaked in liquid. dont answer the phone. dont reply to my email. never give bad review but they leave me no choice. find somewhere else to buy online"
HI Rena,
Many thanks for your review and I sincerely apologise for the packaging of the goods and delay in getting back to you. It certainly isn't the service we like to give. As I mentioned before it was exceptional personal circumstances for the delay. To be fair you did only give me 24hrs to reply as the shop is closed on a Tuesday when you left a message and emailed on Wednesday and reviewed on Friday.
Anyway, thank you for bringing this to our attention, as a result we have changed the way we pack the liquid items to stop this happening again.
I have fully refunded your account for the goods. I hope we may be able to try and help again in the future.
Harry Tribe
Verified Buyer
"The dry-bag was competitively priced, delivered free and very quickly. What's not to like?"
HI Harry
Many thanks for your review, very pleased everything was received and delivered quickly, we always try to be competitively priced.
Please let me know if I can help with anything further. Best regards, Kevin
"Great range of products, clear descriptions of all stock, and of course speedy delivery, just in time for Christmas 👍🏼"
"I am unable to comment, as this was a Christmas present to my son who won’t be opening the parcel till the 25 December"
HI
Many thanks for your review, and Happy New Year.
I'm very pleased everything was received and delivered quickly, Hope the present was suitable, if not please give me a call on 01642 520234 and I'll sort it out for you.
Please let me know if I can help with anything further. Best regards, Kevin
"easy to place order, very fast delivery thank you."
"Very quick delivery"
Mikael Knud Andersen
"Good service. A lot of good products."
HI, Many thanks for your review.
We always try and dispatch goods the same day if possible, and are always expanding our product range.
Eli Portal
Verified Buyer
"I ordered several items from your store to Israel. The product description was accurate and the orders arrived within a few days. The service was excellent."
HI Eli,
Many thanks for your review.
We always try and dispatch goods the same day if possible and everything is tracked on our international orders.
Best regards, Kevin
"Quick response to order."
Best regards, Kevin
"Fantastic customer service and a quick delivery"
Paul Fidler
Verified Buyer
"Great product and service. As they were local even hand delivered. Top job!"
HI, Many thanks for your review.
We always try and make sure we get the products to our customers in the best way possible. :-)
Paul Barrow
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery of my dry bag and good comms confirming acknowlegment of address change for delivery."
HI Paul,
Many thanks for your review.
We always try and dispatch goods the same day if possible, and make any changes our customer request
Best regards, Kevin
"Very helpful delivered an urgent item and kept me informed every step of the way 10/10 service"
HI, Many thanks for your review.
We always try and dispatch goods the same day if possible and almost all our deliveries are trackable for peace of mind.
Miohael Hick
Verified Buyer
"good advice on a new venture kayaking sea / lakes all assistants keyed up on procedures and equipment"
HI Michael,
Many thanks for your review.
We always try and give helpful, honest advice on all aspects of kayaking and canoeing.
Best regards, Kevin
"After Kevin worked his magic to order in a sweet strutter as they didn't have one in stock when I placed the order, I am happy to have returned and successfully placed another faultless order with awesome service and communication. NS are my no.1 for kit every time!"
HI Huw, Many thanks for your review.
We always try help out whenever we can. :-)
NS Watersports is rated 4.78 based on 188 reviews