NS Watersports Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend NS Watersports

01642 520234

sales@nswatersports.com

NorthShore WatersportsTees Barrage International White Water CentreTees Barrage WayTees Barrage

Category:
Sporting Goods

How would you rate NS Watersports ?

"In stock and quick arrival."
Hannaa Dangor
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. Would definitely use again, thanks!"
CHARLES NAYLOR
Verified Buyer
"Magnificent customer servce. Ordered a pair of paddling boots. Very pleased when they arrived early next day. Unfortunately they were sized totally wrongly which I have since learned is a product issue (Rassler boots) hence can only award 4 Stars. However, when I contacted NorthShore there was absolutely no quibble about return and they immediately offered to re-imburse my postage costs. This reimbursement was received promptly and with no fuss. Despite the wrong sizing issue, I will definitely look to order from them again"
Nicola Matthews
Verified Buyer
"Good price. Fast delivery. We were kept fully up to date with delivery information. I was very impressed with this company and would definitely recommend to others. They exceeded my expectations!"
Andrew Hennell
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery good price"
"Goods arrived within 24 hours of ordering."
"had what I wanted in stock.....next day delivery available....good website...great service"
Graham Leighton
Verified Buyer
"Very competitive pricing quick efficient service"
"Answered my questions. Service was excellent and they delivered on their promise."
"I had to exchange an item because it didn't fit, this was no trouble. Staff were friendly and very efficient. My items were delivered promptly. Thanks!"
SIMON JON BRASSINGTON
Verified Buyer
"Great communication and fast and efficient service."
"Boat ordered and delivered by the agreed date - good service."
HI Many thanks for your review, very pleased everything was received and delivered as we agreed, please let me know if I can help with anything further. Best regards, Kevin
"Good communication, and speedy delivery"
HI
Many thanks for your review, very pleased everything was received and delivered, please let me know if I can help with anything further. Best regards, Kevin
Kevin Shalosky
Verified Buyer
"Quality of typhoon drysuit even better than expected. Sales and service were helpful with delivery questions. Will definitely purchase from you again!"
HI Kevin
Many thanks for your review and second order, very pleased everything was received and delivered, especially as it went to the USA.
Rena Gueller
Verified Buyer
"arrived late, badly packaged . all contents soaked in liquid. dont answer the phone. dont reply to my email. never give bad review but they leave me no choice. find somewhere else to buy online"
HI Rena,
Many thanks for your review and I sincerely apologise for the packaging of the goods and delay in getting back to you. It certainly isn't the service we like to give. As I mentioned before it was exceptional personal circumstances for the delay. To be fair you did only give me 24hrs to reply as the shop is closed on a Tuesday when you left a message and emailed on Wednesday and reviewed on Friday.
Anyway, thank you for bringing this to our attention, as a result we have changed the way we pack the liquid items to stop this happening again.
I have fully refunded your account for the goods. I hope we may be able to try and help again in the future.
Harry Tribe
Verified Buyer
"The dry-bag was competitively priced, delivered free and very quickly. What's not to like?"
HI Harry
Many thanks for your review, very pleased everything was received and delivered quickly, we always try to be competitively priced.
Please let me know if I can help with anything further. Best regards, Kevin
"Great range of products, clear descriptions of all stock, and of course speedy delivery, just in time for Christmas 👍🏼"
"I am unable to comment, as this was a Christmas present to my son who won’t be opening the parcel till the 25 December"
HI
Many thanks for your review, and Happy New Year.
I'm very pleased everything was received and delivered quickly, Hope the present was suitable, if not please give me a call on 01642 520234 and I'll sort it out for you.
Please let me know if I can help with anything further. Best regards, Kevin
"easy to place order, very fast delivery thank you."
HI, Many thanks for your review.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance
"Very quick delivery"
HI, Many thanks for your review.
We always try and dispatch goods the same day if possible.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance