NS Watersports Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend NS Watersports

01642 520234

sales@nswatersports.com

NorthShore WatersportsTees Barrage International White Water CentreTees Barrage WayTees Barrage

Category:
Sporting Goods

Tell us how NS Watersports made you happy

"NS Watersports processed my online order efficiently and shipped my order very quickly. Excellent service and online ordering experience. As an international purchaser, receiving shipping details or tracking information would have been beneficial."
"Excellent customer service. Drysuit arrived next day. Fits perfectly and worked a treat on its first use the following morning. Thanks"
"Bought a Werner paddle bag. Safely despatched and arrived as described within a couple of days. Good fast effective. 5 stars from me."
"I have tried the product once and still have not decided on its efficiency but was impressed with the Companies handling of the order and the expediency of the despatch."
"Fantastic, and friendly and efficient service. Thank you. Highly recommended"
"Ordered a pair of kayak shoes online but not available at that time, spoke to a very helpful assistant, assured me I could reorder when in stock and would be able to buy at the discounted rate advertised, excellent personal service, would recommend"
"Excellent service. Arrived faster than expected. Would highly recommend."
"Great service, good product fast delivery. Highly recommended. Thanks"
"Goods arrived on time well packed. Good communication. Well pleased.Thank you"
"Excellent service...... Not being able to travel to the shop, I placed an order online late one evening and it arrived in the post, 2 days later as promised and exactly as described."
"Its awesome!! very strong spray deck tough to fit on my playboat but it will wear in :)"
"Excellent service, fast delivery. Product as described. Will shop here again."
"Good range, prices and quick delivery. Quick to reply to enquires about sizing etc."
"Always a fantastic selection of boats, clothing, pfds, helmets you name they have it, always really well stocked! Ordered my item online and arrived next day!"
"Good website and delivery."
"Smaller than expected, genuinely believed it would come with more than 1 protector, felt it wasn't the greatest value for money as I paid £9.50 that could have been spent better."
HI, I'm really sorry the bag wasn't up to your expecations, we offer a 28 day no quibbles return policy. So you are more than welcome to return for a full refund, as long as the bag hasn't been used.
Please let me know if I can help with anything further
Best regards, Kevin
"Absolutely superb service. I initially phoned the shop to discuss delivery before purchasing my kayak. Kevin was very helpful already suggesting a way for me to get my kayak quickly which was very convenient and helpful. Great customer service!"
HI Darren,
Thanks for the review, hope you are enjoying your new kayak. I'll always try and in anyway that I can. Please let me know if you need anything further in the future. Best regards, Kevin
"yes super cool gear shop and a fast order service mvh Danny"
"Its a very friendly environment"
"Very useful in stock fast delivery all around would reccomend."
Hi,
Many thanks for your review and hope we can help in the future.
Best regards, Kevin