NS Watersports Reviews

of reviewers recommend NS Watersports
Read NS Watersports Reviews

01642 520234

sales@nswatersports.com

NorthShore WatersportsTees Barrage International White Water CentreTees Barrage WayTees Barrage

Tell us how NS Watersports made you happy
Excellent customer service
Really prompt delivery
Many thanks
Ordered a Typhoon drysuit online at a very reasonable price.
Delivered in 2 days well packed.
No fuss or overcomplicated process.
Would recommend and use again.
Excellent product, very good service recommended.
Lots of items I considered were out of stock however what I did eventually choose were delivered quickly and are of good quality.
HI, Many thanks for your review and feedback. I'm truly sorry some of the items you considered were out of stock, but due to many many factors, Brexit, Covid-19, shipping problems and congestion at ports, Suez canal, transportation and many other factors, all our suppliers are facing shortages. We are getting as much stock in as possible as fast as we can, but all of the shortages are completely out of our control and apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Best regards, Kevin
Absolutely first class service. Really friendly and super helpful. Kevin was a total star the whole way through the process, keeping me well informed of the delivery schedule. Buying blind due to COVID, but mind put at ease by good people like this.
Highly recommend.
I used both telephone and email to communicate with Kevin at NorthShore.
NS Watersports 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Honest and knowledgeable staff with fast and efficient online mail order. Really impressed
Excellent product quick delivery
Can’t fault this company, all the quality of their products. I ordered a fishing buoyancy aid at 2 pm in the afternoon and by the following morning it was at my door all the way down in Cornwall. Superb service will definitely use this company again can’t recommend enough
The bags I ordered arrived very quickly. Unfortunately one of them was the wrong size. I emailed the company and they immediately sent out a replacement. They also agreed to pay the postage for me to send back the incorrect item.
While it can be annoying when a supplier gets the order wrong, humans make mistakes and what's important is the company's response. I am very happy with the way they dealt with this, hence the 5 star rating.
Great service from Kevin and the team as always, easy to deal with and fast delivery
Absolutely fantastic delivered the next day! Wow.

Quick phone call to check in sizing requirement! Order on the internet. Delivers by 10am the next day. Tried it in fitted like a glove. Fantastic!

Now just got to await the boat house opening tomorrow!
NS Watersports were really quick (and helpful!) in responding to my enquiry about a wetsuit so that I could choose the right one. Very quick delivery as well. Job done!
Outstanding service as ever from NW Watersports!
NS Watersports 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Lightning fast delivery, very pleased with NS watersports. Highly recommended.
Items arrived on time. A very professional company, well done.
Website easy to use. Good range of products. Very fast service.

Will use again. :-)
Fast delivery; great products; good price.
Excellent product dispatched and received without any problems
I called to discuss PFD’s for my wife and I to go paddle boarding. Was given detailed and helpful advice on what would be suitable. Purchased 2 pfds which arrived quickly, were perfect for our needs and fitted correctly. Excellent helpful service.
Kevin at north shore has been absolutely fabulous and has helped me so much he has ordered items for me months in advance and has called as soon as there in the store is my favorite wish it was closer to me but thank you Kevin your customer service is second to none and I shall continue shopping with you
NS Watersports is rated 4.74 based on 489 reviews