NS Watersports Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend NS Watersports

01642 520234

sales@nswatersports.com

NorthShore WatersportsTees Barrage International White Water CentreTees Barrage WayTees Barrage

Category:
Sporting Goods

Telephone

How would you rate NS Watersports ?

"Delighted with my RTM Mambo package - arrived very quickly and well packaged. Thank you."
"Item as described. But ordered on a Monday so next day delivery didn't happen as it failed to mention during the order process that they were closed on a tuesday"
"Great delivery and awesome that you had stock of an item that some other suppliers seemed to be struggling with at the moment."
"Goods arroived on time and in good condition thank you."
"Es ist alles Ok, netter Kontakt, Vielen Dank! Thomas Schulz"
"Wanted. PFD for paddle boarding on rivers and gentle close shore waves. After discussion on the telephone with one of the staff. I opted for the men’s Plam Meander high back. I preferred the blue colour to the ladies options. Was a little unsure of the fit but on trying it on fitted perfectly. Thank you for a great product."
"Order for kayak straps dealt with efficiently and I received them sooner than expected, excellent service, thank you."
"Quick delivery and very happy with my purchase"
"Good website, nice range and competitive prices. Order was dispatched promptly."
"Great quick service! Ordered with standard delivery and received the next day. Only place I could find this footwear on the internet and at the price I was expecting to pay. Will use again...."
"In stock and quick arrival."
"Excellent customer service. Would definitely use again, thanks!"
"Magnificent customer servce. Ordered a pair of paddling boots. Very pleased when they arrived early next day. Unfortunately they were sized totally wrongly which I have since learned is a product issue (Rassler boots) hence can only award 4 Stars. However, when I contacted NorthShore there was absolutely no quibble about return and they immediately offered to re-imburse my postage costs. This reimbursement was received promptly and with no fuss. Despite the wrong sizing issue, I will definitely look to order from them again"
"Good price. Fast delivery. We were kept fully up to date with delivery information. I was very impressed with this company and would definitely recommend to others. They exceeded my expectations!"
"Quick delivery good price"
"Goods arrived within 24 hours of ordering."
"had what I wanted in stock.....next day delivery available....good website...great service"
"Very competitive pricing quick efficient service"
"Answered my questions. Service was excellent and they delivered on their promise."
"I had to exchange an item because it didn't fit, this was no trouble. Staff were friendly and very efficient. My items were delivered promptly. Thanks!"
NS Watersports is rated 4.78 based on 207 reviews