Nostalgia.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nostalgia.co.uk
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Nostalgia Cases Review "I was sceptical at first having purchased a few bad fits, nostalgia cases really set the bar high with outstanding phone fit and print detail. My fellow rangers fans are always asking me where I got my case. Thank you "
2nd time iv used nostalgia cases both times for my teenage son - supports Walsall fc so usually can only find things from the official shop , however nostalgia do cases which replicate this seansons tops and my son loves them very unique and of very good quality I’m sure I will be back again. Thanks
Fantastic case
Absolutely delighted with my Morton fc case, will definitely be buying another case in the future.
Great and easy to use website. Fantastic quality product and super fast delivery. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant just what I wanted 👍🏼
Very attentive! Great costumer service, ordered the wrong phone case and one was sent out within 2 day! Will be ordering more!
Great case, fantastic customer service and I would definitely recommend.
Lovely case
Great selection of covers and when my initial order arrived the badge wasn't properly centred. I told Mark and he immediately sent out a replacement and didn't require that I send the faulty one back. Very impressed.
Absolutely brilliant service and very quick.
Excellent service. Ordered a few times. The last one didn’t fit the phone, contacted Mark and sent a replacement no problem.
Absolutely amazing! I requested the rainbow Scotland rugby training shirt which wasn't on the website. Made an absolutely fantastic job of the detail! I am also very impressed with how quickly the case arrived. Would order again and would highly recommend to anyone!
Everything from the quality of my phone case to the customer service was second to none , really pleased with it , excellent quality and spot on customer service , thank you !
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
The third case I have bought from this firm, quick efficient service , quality cases, fantastic personal customer service, one of the best firms I have ever dealt with.
Excellent quality and mark kept me up to date with my order and it arrived early 👌
Very quick service & good quality
Best cases there is in the game , a 10/10 service
Im just delighted
Ordered a cardiff City case looks great and arrived promptly
Great communication - kept up to date throughout the whole process
Great Products. Excellent service