Nostalgia.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nostalgia.co.uk
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Nostalgia Cases Review "I was sceptical at first having purchased a few bad fits, nostalgia cases really set the bar high with outstanding phone fit and print detail. My fellow rangers fans are always asking me where I got my case. Thank you "
Quick and easy purchase. The10% off was very welcome Disappointed that the shirt sponsor takes over the case - and the St Pats crest is cut out slightly which is very poor.
Very happy with transaction. Fast comms and delivered when expected.
Fast friendly service and the product is good quality. My son loves it. Nice personal touch receiving a email and updates from the company manager. Would def recommend
Very decent prices quick delivery can't go wrong
Ordering and payme nt very easy delivery prompt
Very pleased with my new nostalgia phone case, great service and a sturdy product.
Looks a decent case Receiver very happy- was a present. Took a little longer then I thought to come but wasn’t bad considering current issues.
Good customer service
Nice design and feeling just a bit discoloured but it doesn’t bother me at all
Hi mark the case I ordered was for my son and he was delighted with it he is showing it off to all his friends thanks
Very good
Brilliant quality none of your cheap s!?t recommended to any one
Looks great, fits well, delivered within two weeks from order date
This was my first order through Nostalgia Cases. My original ordered arrived with a printing error. However, I can not fault the company for rectifying the error by sending out a free replacement. That arrived very quickly and I’m over the moon my my new case! I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to show off their support to their team to buy through Nostalgia cases!
Good product
very quick and easy
Hi Very happy for the service; the case was perfect and delivered something I had trouble sourcing. Have recommended others.
very good service
Great mask with good logo. Make sure you get size right though I bought size too big! My fault.
I would like to have given 5 stars but unfortunately my first product bought was damaged in the post, primarily as a result of poor packaging in the first place. However I must also report that a replacement mug has now been despatched to me since then, for which I am very grateful. There was no issue with the supplier who agreed to replace the broken item. So alls well that ends well!
Nostalgia.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 5,186 reviews