Nostalgia Cases Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nostalgia Cases
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Nostalgia Cases Review "I was sceptical at first having purchased a few bad fits, nostalgia cases really set the bar high with outstanding phone fit and print detail. My fellow rangers fans are always asking me where I got my case. Thank you "
It shows my support for my team & looks good
Cups are pretty small for the price.
I would buy again
Loved the GMFC face mask. Only one small problem. I have a wee heid, so it slips around a bit. Adjustable straps would be good, but honestly, it's hard to fault. I'll find a way of shortening the straps.
Come on, Ye Ton! :)
Very good quality. Youth/Adult size of mask actually bit big still.
Happy with service received. Quick delivery & good communication.
Fantastic service and quick delivery
I bought the case for my son and he loves it and it seems very good quality. The delivery was a few days longer than expected and u had paid extra for it to arrive quicker. On the whole though a good service.
It does what it says on the tin perfect fit for my mobile
The service provided by Nostalgia Cases was courteous and efficient and I am happy with the case I received.

Many thanks.
David Fitzgerald.
The cases i purchased came on time & with good communication, but i am disappointed with the cases, they look good are made of a decent thickness of plastic, but they don't fit snugly/tight round the phone, it's not bad at the corners, but when we pick the phone up from face down it doesn't fit tight enough in the middle. I would say it needs to come up higher on the phone & be tighter to protect it abit more, though this is NOT a cover for protection, it is just for cosmetic. It isn't sold as for protection, so if the phone is dropped it's buttons, screen are in danger of damage. I bought this cover for the look but thought it would fit better/tighter, so for the cost i could have got something similar for half the price & one cratched within afew days in my wifes handbag.
Hi Tony,

Sorry to hear that your cases did not fit perfectly... the 100% should fit extremely snug. It sounds as those theyve been warped slightly during the production process... really sorry about this, such an issue should have been spotted by our quality checks before dispatch.

I can either issue a full refund or I can issue replacement cases. Let me know which route you'd prefer?

Thanks,

Mark
Very good service, came very quickly šŸ‘
exactly what i wanted
Very happy with my new phone case, great fit, great vinyl, exactly as I’d hoped for šŸ‘
I was very pleased with the phone cover, it was a bit of a shame I couldn't get the club badge because of copyright but I would recommend this company to anyone.
Nostalgia Cases 4 star review on 4th July 2020
Great looking case well made only down fall is the martial on the shirt started to peal away after an hour but apart from that it's a great case
Had 2 cases from here recently and they have both been stunning! Might be nicer than the actual kits themselves!
Mug is a bit smaller than I thought, but is of good quality and the printing is clear. Product came quickly, so overall I am pleased with it, Would order from them again.
great product up to date information of behind the scenes preparation & quick efficient delivery highly recommended
Brilliant products