Nostalgia Cases Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nostalgia Cases
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Nostalgia Cases Review "I was sceptical at first having purchased a few bad fits, nostalgia cases really set the bar high with outstanding phone fit and print detail. My fellow rangers fans are always asking me where I got my case. Thank you "
Take to long to be delivered
Hi Jordan,

Sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our delivery times.

As our products are made to order, they take 4 working days for us to manufacture, quality check, pack and dispatch. Your order was placed on Friday 12th of June 2020, and was dispatched 4 working days later on Thursday 18th of June 2020. As this was midst of the COVID19 pandemic, we were seeing deliveries take longer than usual, with Royal Mail removing their delivery time guarantees. As such, you likely did have to wait longer than you usually would have, so I can understand your frustration. Royal Mail were experiencing record high mail volumes whilst at the same time being understaffed due to the virus.

I hope this wouldnt put you off ordering from us in the future. We always stick to our 4 working days dispatch deadline, and Royal Mail are almost always very good at delivering on time, but we had to give them a bit of leeway due to the pandemic.

Mark
Loved my phone case and it arrived very quickly.
Great product arrived on time and added a design that I asked for cheers
Scratch on the case and only been offered a replacement! Shame as was recommended even though had 6 other phone to sort.

Thought I'd be offered a deal on another to try regain faith!
Hi Corey,

As you've noted, your case was scratched, which shouldn't be the case. Our quality checks should have spotted a scratch, so apologies that we didnt on this occasion.

As you've also noted, I offered you a free replacement. I also offered you a refund if you wished. You've declined both offers and instead you've left a 1 star review perplexed that you weren't offered a "deal on another to try and regain faith".

Thanks also for emailing to let me know you'll be trying our competitors. I'd recommend The Terrace, they are good guys and their products are awesome.

Still haven’t received the case waiting nearly 2 weeks for it
Hi Sarah,

As our products are made to order, they take 4 working days for us to manufacture, quality check, pack and ship. As your delivery address is in the Republic of Ireland, this is an international order, which takes 5-7 working days to arrive. So at the the earliest, you would receive your case in 9 working days, which is approximately 2 calendar weeks. So you can expect your case to arrive any day now.

I'd like to apologise that you've received a request to leave a review before you've received your case! This is due to Reviews sending out all review requests after 7 calendar days, even if they are international orders.

It sounds as though you were expecting the case to arrive before now, so please accept my apologies that we have not effectively communicated the timeframes required for the manufacturing process and international delivery. I'll look into what we can do to improve this communication.

Mark
Hmm... not impressed tbh. The case feels cheap and a bit nasty with sharp edges and the graphics aren’t particularly clear or even complete... the buttons and colour seem to be missing. I suppose they are reasonably priced but I will not be using and will give away as a gift. Regards, Scott.
Hi Scott,

I am really sorry to hear that you are not happy with your case. So that we can get this sorted for you, may I offer you two options...

1) I can send you a replacement case and I will personally check it to ensure it is perfect (as all our cases should be). Sharp edges or not so perfect prints should have been picked up by our quality checks and your case should have been re-produced. I am very sorry that this wasnt the case, and can understand your frustration.

2) If you'd rather, I can issue you with a full refund.

Let me know which route you would prefer?

Everything great